19 - His Back

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV 

Someone backhug me. Who is it...? I struggle and tried to let myself free but those pair of arms hold me tight. I was weak. I didn't have much energy after crying. That person hug me tighter resting his head on my shoulder. That scent. That familiar scent. My eyes widen.

"Tae-" 

"Let me hug you. It's been a long time I've never hug you. I miss you Minyoung." My tears were uncontrollable right now. I miss his voice. His hug. His warmth. His sweet words. Him. Everything. 

He let go and turn me around. I touch his face. Feeling it. Staring into his eyes. That sweet feeling. The look he gave that made my heart flutter every time. I kept crying. This is for real. Him infront of me. He hold my hand. He brought it to his lips. He kiss it. Never once did he break our eye contact. 

He slowly cupped my face. Caressing it lovingly. The way he always do. He wipe my tears with his thumb. Tugging my hair behind my ears. He inch closer. Only that little tiny gap between our faces. He stare deep into my eyes. 

"I'm sorry that I came back to you late. I was trying. But I wasn't set free. How much I miss you every single day. Every single hour. Minutes. Seconds. Always thinking about you. When I found out that we go to the same college. I was extremely relief. And that's when I bump into you. I was out of my mind when the moment I bump into you. I was panicking. I was so late for class too. And now... Here we are. I'm finally holding you. Seeing your beautiful face. The urge to kiss your kissable lips. The person whom I really love so much. You, is the answer that I was given a second chance in life. Just to be with you. And I'm really extremely happy to finally be with you again. This time I will not let you go. Never disappearing ever again. I can't bear to do that again. Because I'm deeply in love with you. Madly in love with you." 

He wipe my tears once more and came in for a kiss. My arms wrap around his neck. His arms wrap around my waist bringing me closer to him. We share a passionate kiss. Real long. He pull away and we look into each other eyes.  He kiss me again. How much I miss him. 

We let go. He put our foreheads together. He close his eyes. I did the same. Taking it all in. Finally. His back. Finally. I get to see him again. Be with him again. He hug me. I hug him too. I breath in his scent. I hug him tighter. He my head. 

Taehyung POV

My heart says everything. Its a beautiful feeling. I don't even want to let her go. I want to stay like this forever. But they are waiting-

"Let's go. I bet they are waiting for us. I want to stay like this but I thought about them suddenly." I pout letting her go. She laugh and pinch my cheek. I miss her laugh. I hold her hand. 

We walk back to the cafe. I look at her. My lips curl upwards. We enter the cafe and I saw Jimin hovering over the counter flirting with someone. What the heck this guy...

"Hey pretttttyyyyy~ Let's go out!" I look at Minyoung and she facepalm. She walk over to the counter and pull Jimin's ear.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! MIN-MINYOUNG!!!! NOT MY EARS GIRL!!" She bring Jimin all the way back to his seat. I walk over while laughing at how red Jimin's ear. He pout at Minyoung. 

"No way you are gonna flirt like that with my bestie!" She grab onto his pouting lips. Jimin not-so-big eyes widen and internally scream his heart out. Ouch man. 

Her bestie came over and stop Minyoung. Jimin fake sob and hide behind the girl he flirt. She suddenly head lock Jimin. Oh my f- everyone was looking at them. 

"Yah yah yahhhh!! Stop playing a fool here! Still got customers here ok?! You all either want to get kick out or sit quietly like a good kid will! It includes you 2 besties!!" Ahjummah scream at us. All of us immediately sit down like an obedient kid would. Our lips were shut tight. 

"All your fault Minyoung!" Jimin half shout half whisper. Jin hit Jimin's head.

"You started it! Flirt with her!" Jimin was about to open his mouth when Minyoung bestie put a spoon of chocolate cake in his mouth. Jimin was shock but happy. 

"Tae... I think it's best for you to tell her what really happened for the past months." Namjoon told me. He gesture towards Minyoung. I nod and hold her hand. 

"This is what it really happened. I got back to my body and my mum immediately brought me home. Surprisingly I was quick in recovering. I tried to go out to meet BTS and you. But my mum was one of a kind. Omg I was like in a prison! She totally don't let me out of the house! Literally not even stepping in my backyard! I kept fighting and telling her I want to meet BTS. I haven't told her about you yet.

She said 'No! You might end up like this again! Stay home!' And I was like wtf man. Even my dad allows me to go. I even proof to her that I'm 100% fine... By jumping around, dancing, running, knocking my head, push ups and....... Well I did a lot actually... Anyways... I even tried escaping out of my window. One time I succeeded. I was out only for 10mins and people kidnapped me. It's my mum who hired bodyguards. Which i don't even know where she got them... She got fed up and I was forced to go to Australia with her.

Anddddd I stayed there for at least nearly 5months. Until! I told her that I want to go back to school and study. College. After much of persuading her with the help of my dad, I finally got back to Korea. As for BTS, they followed me to Australia for nearly the same period of time. But my mum didn't know. Even all that escape ive tried, they helped but was chased away by the bodyguards." 

I shrug and sigh. I felt my hand squeezed. I look at her as she smile. 

After a long talk, we went home. Everyone went on their own separate ways but I walk with Minyoung. We slowly walk back to her home as I hold her hand. I look at her and smile. 

"How can you get so pretty... After for so long..." she look at me and her face turn red. Ohhhh so cute!

"Of course I've gotten prettier." She smile at me cutely. I pinch her cheek and ruffle her hair. 

She pout and neaten her hair. I chuckle and turn her to face me. I cup her face and went in for a kiss. She was shock but hold me in the end. I felt that she smile inbetween kisses and i did the same. Letting go of the kiss and look her in the eyes. Caressing her cheek with my thumb. 

"Do you want to sleep over for tonight?" I was kinda shock she ask me that. She realised and quickly pull away. 

"I-i don't mean it... I mean...-" I cup her face and kiss her nose. Chuckling looking at her blushing cheeks. 

"I don't mind I wanna cuddle with youuuuu~~" pulling her into a hug. She softly laugh and hug back. 

Minyoung POV

He let go of the hug and interlock our hands. I smile and we start walking back to my home. We reach and enter my home. Obviously nobody. He look around and smile. I pull him to my room and he run to my bed. 

"Yah do you miss my bed that much??" I laugh at his adorableness. He nod and held out his hand.

"Come here Minyoung" i walk to him. He pull me down making him cuddle with me. He wrap his arms around me. This. I miss this. I hug him and smell his scent. Snuggling into his chest. 

And so we slept like that without changing our clothes. Well what can I do when i felt so comfortable in his arms. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is the last one!! Hopefully so far you all enjoyed it :) thank you for subscribing!