13 - A Walk In The Park+Suga Sadness

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

We dress up warmly before going out. Taehyung oppa then hold my hand. He pull me towards the park. We found a quiet spot and sat there. 

"Oppa..." he put his arm around my shoulders and pull me towards him. He hum in response.

"When you are gone, please dont forget me ok?" I hold my tears back in. He slightly rub my shoulder.

"baby... of course i wont forget you. You know how much you mean to me. I will not forget you. You wanna make a pinky promise?" He held out his pinky finger and i interwine my pinky with his. 

"Seal." He kiss my forehead and smile at me. He gently push my head to rest on his chest. 

"Minyoung?" I hum in response. He my hair.

"You wanna know something?" I look up at him. He stare at me with those loving eyes.

"Minyoung my girl, I love you so much that everytime i see you, my heart goes wild" after he said that, his lips met with mine. Heat rises to my cheeks. He pull away and caress my cheek.

"I love you too Taehyung oppa~" i said almost like a whisper. He smile and kiss my head. 

*rustle* eh whats that noise? 

"Did you hear that?" I nod in response.

"Oppa. Go check whats that noise..." i got a little scared. What if a ert hiding behind that bushes? What if a stray hungry dog is there. What if...

Taehyung oppa got up and walk towards that area. He check and face plamed himself. Huh whats wrong? He look at me and mouthed towards me 'Yoongi'... I facepalm too.

"Yah. Get out of there." I heard a 'aishhhhh'. Yoongi got up and rub his neck. I got up and walk towards him.

"What are you doing here? Did you just heard everything ive said?" Yoongi immediately shook his head.

"I didnt hear anything ok? I swear. Really. I was just getting some fresh air and i saw you sitting over there. I wanted to scare you but i saw you sleeping. Umm maybe not? Talking to Tae right?" Yoongi sigh. Not looking straight at me.

"Yeah i was. Talking to Taehyung. Either you want to join us or go home" I gesture towards the spot we sat. Taehyung was already sitting down at our spot. I walk back to my spot and felt like his following me. 

"Tae ah, dont mind if i join you two? I just need to talk things out..." he sigh real loud. Taehyung gesture him to sit down. 

"He say to sit. There" i pointed and slightly smile. He sat down and thank me. I sit and lean against a tree. 

"What do you need to talk about?" He sigh again. Whats happening to the swag boy?

"Tae... will you come back again?" Somehow Taehyung was taken aback by his question. I was too... He then soften and look down. I pat Yoongi shoulder.

"Of course he will. Have faith in him. He will never leave us here right Taehyung?" Taehyung look at me and nod.

"His nodding. So dont worry Yoongi." He gave me a small smile.

"You know... when Tae isnt around, the whole house is way too quiet. Boring. Though got the others but Tae is always the noisiest of them all. And then the maknaes will go crazy with him. Funny thing is now everything went dull. I miss him. I miss Kim Taehyung that dork." I saw Taehyung got tears in his eyes as he laugh. 

"Minyoung ah... tell him this..." i nod and wait for him to talk. 

"Hyung. I will return no matter what. Cause i cant leave you all behind. You all are like my brothers. Too precious. All the fun started from us. Seriously... I will not leave you all behind." I repeated what Taehyung had said to Yoongi. Yoongi hold back his tears as he look down. 

"Hyung... the 5th day is gonna end soon. Im left with 4 days plus today which is 5... i promise you and Minyoung that i will return back." Taehyung went to hug Yoongi. Even though he didnt know Taehyung was hugging him, he felt cold. Since he kinda shiver abit. I heard Yoongi soft sobs. I repeated what Taehyung had said. Yoongi nod and eventually cry louder. 

I know his the swaggie of the group. But once his close friend isnt there. What can he do but to let everything he kept in, out. I gently pat his back. 

Yoongi phone start to vibrate. He answer the phone and i heard Jin voice coming thru. 

"Yah! Faster you gotta come to the hospital where Tae is! Hurry!! We are rushing there now!!" End of the line.

"Wait! Hyung!!" He look at his phone then at me. What was that... i look at Taehyung and he shrug looking at me. We quickly got a cab.