06 - Kiss?!+Story Telling+Intro

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

I got interrupted by a strong sunlight. I woke up and yawn loudly. I sat up while stretching. I went to take a shower. After I got to change into fresh set of clothes, I went down. As I was walking down, I smell something delicious. English breakfast? I saw Taehyung with my pink apron cooking breakfast. I giggle and walk towards him. He still didn't notice me. He was humming a song though. Even shaking his ! What the heck is wrong with him? Is he that happy today or did he knock his head against something?

I stood behind him and cross my arms. I wait... Wait... And wait... His not turning yet... I got an idea! I put my wet hair infront of my face and whisper something. He immediately froze. He didn't move at all. I wanted to laugh but I hold it in. I keep quiet and stood in that position to scare him. The moment he turn around-

"AHHHHHH!!!!" I scream from the top of my lungs! 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I was holding onto the kitchen table while laughing hard! Damn! You should have seen his face!!! His as pale as a white sheet of paper!!! I fell to the floor holding my stomach and laugh! Im crying from laughing too hard! Gosh that was so funny! His so damn cute!

"yah! It's not funny! I almost had a heart attack!!" He put his hands on his chest. I stop laughing and look at him. He frown and I started to laugh again. I stood up slowly while wiping my tears. I slowly calm down. Taehyung was frowning at me.

"I'm so so sorry... Omg. It's just too funny! Damnnnnn! Your face was just too adorable that I had to laugh!" I giggle not realizing what I had just said. I saw him smirking and walk towards me. I immediately put a poker face. What is he doing? 

"You said I was what? Adorable?" He smirk even bigger and he step even closer to me. I gotta say I have nowhere to run because I'm trap between him and the kitchen table..... So you see... I can't escape! He even put his hands on the table trapping me! I gulp.

"wh-what? I-I just s-say you we-were adorable..." My damn mouth! I mentally slap my mouth! Why am I freaking stuttering!! I saw Taehyung smirk even more! How much more can he smirk?! We were staring at each other for don't know how long! I bite my lower lip. I don't know why am I nervous! My heart is racing.

"Really? Adorable?" He inch even closer! It's like my nose and his nose almost touch!! 

"Y-yah! B-back awayyy!!" He chuckle and shook his head. Oh my ... His up close... I gotta admit... His so freaking flawlessly handsome... Aish!! 

"Never~ up close like this is just so nice. You know why?" My heart is like gonna jump out of my chest. Damnit Taehyung! I shook my head a little bit. He smile and whisper.

"because I can see how perfectly beautiful you are up close. And this is not a lie." My eyes widen. He stare and me. His coming closer!! No no no noooo- omg... His lips and my lips touch. His moist lips...... My heart like its gonna explode! Why am I having this butterfly feelings in me? Heat start to rise up to my face. Im blushing oh gosh...

Taehyung POV

I inch even closer to her. Being too close to her really drag me to her! Does she have powers or what?! I kiss her on the lips. It's like I'm being possessed. It's so nice that feeling. Really. It's like I'm in my dreamland. I kiss her moist strawberry lips. I don't even know how long I'm kissing her though... She didn't move or push me away. I let go of her. Her eyes was close tight. Her face is extremely red.

"I'm sorry" I hold her shoulders. She put her head down and put a hand on her lips. She shook her head.

"no... It's ok... You stole my first kiss..." I got a shock. First kiss?! Until now she kiss nobody?! So I'm the first?! I don't know why but I feel so relieve and happy! I'm her first kiss! Yah aish!! Why am I being happy?! wait... She got my first kiss too... I kiss no one before yet... 

"Oh... Well... That's my first kiss too." Her head shot up and stare at me like I was never a play boy. What... 

"You never kiss anyone before? Are you freaking serious?" I gave her my poker face and nod.

"I'm serious~ I've never kiss anyone~ I have no girlfriend at all... Ok let's change topic!" Before it goes to the kissing part I better change the topic! I turn around and grab the ready cooked food and put it on the table to eat. 

"Come and eat!" She come and sit opposite me. She smile and thanked me for the food. I smile back and eat. 

"Nice!" She put both thumbs up while chewing her food. I nod and continue eating. It was silence but not awkward.

"oh yeah... How you end up...." She look at me pointing me up and down. I tilt my head in confusion. Oh wait. I think I know...

"you mean I'm being a soul now? What happened to me?" She nod and put down her utensils. She cross her arms and wait for me to continue. 

"Ok story telling time... You know the day where we met? At the swings?" She nod gesturing me to continue on.

"that's the day where I got into accident. You should know my friends right? I was with them. We was about to go have some fun. More like outing. We are so crazy in the car. Singing here and there... My Hyung was singing and didn't concentrate on the road... I was sitting in the middle with no seatbelts on......." She frown and gave a me a unnoticeable shock face.

"we collide into a car that is gonna turn. And then all I knew was that I am on the road lying there unable to move at all... Jungkook the maknae came up to me crying his eyeballs out. A lot of people are surrounding us. My vision blurred and I heard him kept asking me to wake up. But I can't... I black out... The next thing I know... I was in this white room with clouds... I-" I stop as I hear whispers. 

"Don't say anything about us... Skip that part..." Sounds like Guardian Suho... Minyoung look at me strangely.

"sorry... I will continue... The next thing I know I was beside my own body. Jungkook came in to visit me. He can't see me. He was sobbing real bad. I went out because I couldn't take it anymore. I saw Jimin sitting outside. He was whispering and crying too. I-i-I don't k-know anymore..." I don't know why but I started crying. I heard she got up and came beside me. She stood beside me. Holding my head and put against her stomach. She softly and slowly hush me. Running her fingers through my hair.

"It's alright... I'm here... Shhhh..." I slowly calm down. She bend down my level and wipe my tears away. It feels like I'm the girl and she is the guy. I smile and look down.

"yah no need to feel embarrass ok~ what are friends for. I'm here for you" she pull me up and hug me tight. Friends...? I slightly smile. I hug her back. It's like in the morning and here we are hugging each other because of me crying... Gosh... I stop crying.

"thank you Minyoung. Really." She let go of the hug and pat my shoulder. She smile and nod. 

"Go and sit at the living room. I'm gonna wash the dishes. Just relax there." I nod and slowly walk over to the sofa. I waited there and she came soon after. she sit beside me cross her legs on the sofa facing me.

"feeling better?" She titls her head. Cute. I smile.

"so since I tell mine already... What's yours?" I cross my arms and look at her. She tap her chin and think for a moment. 

"I got nothing to share though... I got nothing interesting... But whatever I have I will tell you." I nod and wait for her to continue. 

"Since tomorrow is weekdays which means school, are you gonna come with me or stay here?" I raise an eyebrow. Staying here will be boringgggg.... Why not follow her then~

"I want to follow!" I grin. She nods.

"alright then~ you will see how much popular I am in school~" i couldn't believe what she said. She? Popular?

"tsk... Seriously? Popular? Like really really reallyyyyyyyyy popular?" She held her head up high in proud position and 'yup' at me. We will see that...

"let's go out. Let's grab some coffee!" I pull her up. She frown and soon after shrug her shoulders. She went up and change. We were out in a few. We are walking down the path to the cafe. We sometimes accidentally brush our hands together. That electric feelings though... Does she feel it? 

Minyoung POV

Oh gosh. Will he stop hitting my hand?! That feeling! Aish! I'm not gonna like him! His just a friend! Whatever! I walk ahead of him. We soon reach the cafe I always loved~

"ahjummah!! Annyeonghasaeyo!!" She look up from the counter and beam brightly. I wave at her. The cafe seems like it's not crowded. I stood infront of the cashier. 

"Sweetie! So the usual?" I nod and turn to my side but Taehyung wasn't beside me. I look around and spotted him standing beside this group of people. 

"Those are the noisy group remember?" I look back at ahjummah. Oh... No wonder. It's his friends. 

"They are quiet though." She shrug and take my orders.

"here you go sweetie~ ahjummah special! Oreo cheesecake!" I smile brightly.

"thank you!" I put the money there and went off to my usual spot. Taehyung saw me and jog over to my place. 

"Yah... I-" I look up.

"I know. Sit here..." I pat the seat beside me. I saw a little tears in his eyes. I sigh. I look ahead of me. I saw one of them looking at me. I smile. He widen his eyes a little bit and smile back. 

"That's Jimin hyung you are smiling at." I nod and ate the cheesecake. Jimin~ the bicep boy.

"you see the blonde hair?" I hum in response. 

"That's Namjoon hyung" I nod and eat.

Ok you all may think like I'm a pyscho talking to air. That's why I gave Taehyung a small response just not to be obvious that I'm talking to air. So I'm not pyscho. No. 

"That guy with pale white skin is Yoongi hyung. Beside him with red hair is Jin hyung. Beside Jimin hyung is Hoseok hyung and beside him is our golden maknae Jungkook. His the one who cried the most when I last saw him..." I stare at each one of them as I slowly nod. 

"I see..." I whisper softly. I saw Jimin looking at me again. This time I bow my head in respect a little bit. He bow too. 

"Yah stop making eye contact with that fool. Just look at me!" Taehyung pull my sleeves. I'm sensing jealousy in him~ hehehe~

"are you jealous...? Huh?" I look around to see anyone looking at me. And then talk to him. He roll his eyes and pout.

"I'm going to go now. You coming?" He nod as I stood up.

"wait! Say to them that I will return!" I sat back down and face palm myself. As my hand was covering my face I quickly whisper-

"are you crazy?! They will think I'm nuts you idiot!" He beg me with his puppy eyes and I agree upon him doing aegyo!

I stood up and saw Jimin looking at me. I smile and walk over to their table. I saw Jimin slowly smile. Omg... Here we go... I hope they won't think that I'm a crazy girl.

"Ummm... Hi..." Everyone had their eyes on me. Awkwarddddd... Jimin was smiling like a dork. Taehyung was standing opposite me and gesture for me to continue.

"hi! So why are you here?" Jimin spoke up first.

"ah....." I rub my neck and look down.

"are you ok?" Jimin stood up and was about to come towards me but I stop him.

"I'm ok! It's just that. You guys... Please be happy and smile. Because Taehyung doesn't want you all to look this gloomy. Ok? His gonna return just for you all. Wait for him. And stay by his side always. I'm going now. Bye." And with that I run out of the cafe and towards the park. I look behind to see whether they are following. Lucky thing no one is following me. I reach the park and stop running. I turn back and saw no one. I sigh and turn around to walk to the swings until-

"AHHHHH!!!" I push the person's face that was just a few centre meters infront of my face!! Aish!! 

"Yah!! You don't have to do that!! My nose!!" He hold his nose and stood right back up. Taehyung......... This idiot.

"you scare the out of me that's why!" I frown and walk past him. I heard him following behind me. I sat on the swing. He walk up behind me and gently push me.