08 - Schoollllllll!~

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

The sunlight distracted me from sleeping further. I wake up and check the time. It's 6.45am. Gosh. I yawn and stretch in my sitting position. I wonder if she wake up already. I walk out and stop infront of her room. It's still close. Maybe she is bathing... I turn around and walk to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and within 15mins I'm done. I change and walk downstairs. No breakfast yet. Hmmmm... I walk back up and stand right infront of her room.

"Minyoung??" I knock on her door. No answer. I put my ear on the door and listen. No sound. I turn the knob and slowly open. I saw a figure laying on the bed sleeping. Don't tell me... She told me to wake up early and now I'm seeing her waking up late. This girl. 

I walk up to her. She is peacefully sleeping. Such a pure girl. I sit on the bed beside her. I move a few strands of hair away from her face. Even when she sleeps, she is still beautiful. I slightly shook her shoulder. No response. 

"Minyoung wake up. Now it's 7am." She didn't wake up but mumble something. What? I went closer to her and listen.

"tae... Mmmm... Taehyung... D-don't g-go..." I lean back and look at her. Taehyung don't go? I smile softly and her hair. I won't go anywhere without you. I shook her shoulder. She slowly wake up. I pull her up and she sat there. She cutely rub her eyes and yawn. She didn't even stand up. She only sat there and nothing.

"yah. It's 7.05am now. I will make a simple breakfast so bath fast. Hurry." She look up at me with her sleepy eyes. Suddenly it widen. Now then she realize that. She got up and rush to the bathroom. I laugh at her and shook my head. What a cutie. I went down and make a simple breakfast. Bread with Nutella. I place it on the table with a glass of milk. I heard footsteps running down.

"yah chill! It's only 7.20!" She look at me like as if its 7.50am. Gosh this girl! 

"No no! Lessons starts at 8 and it's 15-20mins walk from here to school! And I don't like being late to school!" She sit down and munch her bread with a frown on her face. So cute. I press my finger between her eyebrows. She look up at me. You know when she did that, she really look like a cute puppy!! Arghhhh I can't resist her cuteness! I kiss her forehead. She froze. I sit down and eat my breakfast.

"morrrning" I chew on my bread. I saw she snap out and look down.

"m-morning" I chuckle and continue eating my bread. After we both finish eating, we are off to school!

"minyoungggggg! Slow down! It's 20 mins before school starts!" I whine. She walk even faster. I run up to her and stand infront of her. Letting her crash into my body. I smirk and hug her. Hehehe evilllllllll~

"y-yah! L-let go of m-me!" She tried to struggle but I hold onto her tighter. I laugh and let her go. She look down but I cup her face to look at me. Omg she is blushing like a tomato!! Awww so cute!!

Minyoung POV 

Omg why is he doing this to mehhhhhh?! I'm blushing real bad right now!! I don't want him to see my face!! I push him aside and run to my school. Oh gosh! Heart! Calm down! I stop running at the gate. I catch my breath and found Taehyung behind me. 

"Good morning Minyoung!" "Hello!" "Why is you cheeks red?" "Are you ok?" All sorts of questions were thrown at me! I look over at Taehyung and he was surprise by the students action towards me. Told ya I'm popular~ fool~ 

"guys! Relax! I'm ok~ I'm going to class now so I will see ya around!" I wave and walk in. 

"Woahhhhh so popular man!" I give a small shrug and flip my hair earning a 'tsk' from Taehyung. I walk towards my classroom only to be greeted by a group of girls. 

"Morning!! Minyoung unnie~ do you want to join us for lunch later?" I smile and shook my head.

"I'm sorry but I want to be alone for lunch today. Maybe some other times ok?" They beam and nod their heads. I left to my seat. My spot is just beside the window. Love it. 

"Wow... You are really famous huh. All of them are so kind to you! They don't even throw themselves to you! Gosh you are so lucky! For me all the girls will start to throw themselves at me! Irritating......" I saw him rolling his eyes. I giggle and rest my chin on the palm of my hand. I wait and wait and wait till teacher comes in. I look over to Taehyung who was sitting beside me resting his head on the table. 

"Good morning class~ we have a student from class A transferring to here. Come in!" I look at the person walking in. Wait a minute...

"intro yourself please." He nod and turn to the class.

"hello my name is Kim Jonghyun~ I bet a lot knows me! Nice to meet you all!" He wave and bow. His the one who confess to me and at the party too... 

"Ok now you can sit beside Minyoung~" he look around and spotted me. His smile grew wide. A lot of guys groan and girls frown. Well they are jealous of him sitting beside me. Duhhhh. Taehyung stare at him like burning holes through him. Jealousy~ 

"hi~" I wave and smile. He sat down but felt weird.

"why is there a very cold chills here...?" He look around. I wanted to laugh because I saw Taehyung looking at him like he was stupid. Jonghyun is currently sitting on top of him! Taehyung face was like -_-

Teacher then continue teaching till bell rings for break! Finally! Gosh I can sleep in there! I got up but was stop by Jonghyun. Everyone was looking at us. I look around. Even Taehyung who stood beside him look at him. 

"Do you wanna grab lunch together with me?" I shook my head.

"nope sorry. I wanna be alone. See ya later~" wait why does he transfer to my class out of a sudden... I quickly walk up to the rooftop and sat there.

"yah why is he sitting beside you?" Taehyung came and sit beside me. I look at him like he was stupid.

"ummm teacher ask him sit there and there is no other seats left so duhhhhh" i roll my eyes and cross my arms. I lean against the wall and close my eyes. I heard him muttered in don't know what language. Sounds like an alien language. 

i plug in my earpiece into my ears. And close my eyes again while listening to music. Well right now I just want peace... Enjoying the cool wind. I felt a sudden moist on my left cheek. Where Taehyung is sitting. I open my eyes and stare at him. He kiss my cheek! What the heck wrong with that alien fellow?! 

"Yah!-" my eyes widen by the wet moist contact on my lips!! ohmygosh!! His lips is on my lips!! I push him away and cover my mouth.

"yah! We are in school not now please!" He grin and nod like a child. Gosh! I face palm and lean against the wall again. He sit closer to me and push my head to rest on his shoulder. I was about to get up and but he push my head back down. I groan. He chuckle. 

I look at the clock and saw the time is almost up for break. I quickly run off to my next class. Taehyung follow behind me. I reach and saw Jonghyun sitting beside my place. I frown and walk slowly to my seat. 

"Unnie~ wanna go shopping with us and the boys over there after school?" Not again... Why do they keep asking me....

"sorry... I'm meeting my ahjummah later... Some other time ok?" The girl who name Minah smile and give me an ok sign. I walk to seat. Jonghyun wave at me. I smile and sit down.

"heyyyyy~" Jonghyun beam. I saw Taehyung staring at him. I look at him and frown. Taehyung saw me and soften.

"what you looking at?" He turn around but saw nothing.

"Ahhh nothing... Oh yeah... Why did you transfer here? To my class? Why not other class?" He show a peace sign and point at me. Use words dude not pointing!

"hehehe~ because you are in this class that's why i transfer here~ it's all because of you" he smile wide and poke my shoulder. I look at him strangely and heard people groaning. A lot of people hates it when some other people touches me. It's like I'm their princess~ 

"ummm... Ok..." I look away and doodle on my note book.

Taehyung POV

yahhhhhhhh that guy sure is something. I bet there is something on his mind there. I will need to stick close to her. I suddenly smile. Gosh remembering back at the rooftop

*flashback at the rooftop a few moments ago* 

when she closes her eyes I look at her. Studying every features of her face. Pretty eyes with long lashes beautifully curl upwards. Cute nose. Soft baby cheeks. Pinky moist lips. Everything so perfect. 

If my days are up, will I get to see her again. I frown at the thought of that. No I can't think negative... I will sure see her again! I want to make her..... MINE... 

I love her and that will never change. When will I ever get to confess to her? I need a nice chance. Oh man... Just by staring at her, you don't need other things but her only... 

I need you, Minyoung

I want you, Minyoung

I love you, Minyoung

I'm going to make you MINE

I kiss her cheek. She look at me so I cupped her face and kiss her lips. Taste like strawberry~ please wait... One day... One fine day I will confess to you.

*flashback ends* 

I snap out and look at Minyoung. She was staring at me like as if I've gone nuts. Ok....... You can say that because I was smiling like an idiot staring into space... Lucky only Minyoung can see me. 

"Minyoung ah~ what are you staring at?" Jonghyun turn to me and look at me. He didn't see me though. I walk towards him. I sit on top of his table. 

"Omg... It's suddenly so cold here..." I heard Minyoung giggle at me and the other students went 'shhhhhh!!' 

After hourssssss later~ the bell finally goes off! Homeeeee!! No wait cafeeeee!! 

"Minyoung faster!!!!" I walk out of the classroom and run towards the gate. I look behind and saw her walking. We walk quite a distance from school so I took her hand and pull her all the way to the cafe. We enter and saw no one except the ahjummah. Where are my friends? I pout. I felt a nudge on my side. I look at her and she smile at me. I smile back. She went to the counter and order. I sat at her usual place. 

"Ahjummah will come later..." I nod and look out the window. I sigh a big one.

"yah don't be sad. They will come for sure. Now is not the time. About 48mins and 33secs they will arrive here." I look at her like she is the one that is nuts. She shrug and take out her textbook. Maths. Puhhhhhlease that's my best subjects~ 

"Sweetie! Here you go! But why order two drinks?" She gave the ahjummah an eye smile.

"Ummmm I just want to study and concentrate so I am drinking a lot to keep my focus!" She give a peace sign. The ahjummah nod and went off. I take the drink and drink it. So niceeeee.

*48mins and 33secs later* I heard the door bell rings indicating someone enter. I turn and saw my friends walking in. Yes!! 

"Told ya~" I roll my eyes and stood up. They sat at the usual spot. Immediately their eyes lay on her. I heard her saying 'ummm' I look at her and she look at me. I look at them again. They slowly approach her. Jimin come forward.

"you remember us right?" I saw she nod. I went beside her. She look nervous. How am I gonna help?! Aishhhhh!

"that time you said to us... How and why? I mean how... Did you know?" I saw she gulp real hard. Her hand hit my leg. 

"Ummm... That... How am I gonna explain... Ahhh..." She scratch her head. 

"Just say you are related to me." I told her. She frown.

"ummm... I was related to him?" They got a confuse look on their faces. Looks like they don't believe. Because everything about family I will tell them.

"how can that be. Hyung will always tell us anyone related to him..." See that. She sigh real hard and hit the table while standing up. I saw them flinch. She look down with her hair covering her face. I heard her say...

"Taehyung....... I'm going to say the truth..." She clench her teeth. Oh no... Can she?? no no no no...

"WAIT!! Let me ask someone first! Guardian!!!!!!" I quickly walk around to find guardian Suho! Where is he?! I saw Minyoung looking at me. The rest follow her gaze. I was walking around until I bump into him. Finally!

"can she???? You heard right???" He sigh and nod. The next thing you know his gone. Ok......

"you can tell them" she sigh and gesture for them to sit around her.

"ahjummah can you close the cafe for the time being? Pleaseeeeee.... I need to tell them something really important..." She nod and lock the door. She went into the kitchen. I look back at them. And sit beside Minyoung. She sigh for the 100th time I guess... 

Minyoung POV

"guys...... Umm... Please listen to me well and don't think that I'm a crazy girl... Don't... because I'm not crazy. Plus don't say anything to anyone... Please keep it to yourselves and only yourselves... Please..." I beg them. They nod and lean closer to hear me. I drink to moist my throat.

"what I want to say to you guys... Taehyung ask me to... He told me to tell you guys that... Don't say anything..." They frown and nod.

"I'm not crazy... Seriously... Taehyung is right here beside me now..." They look at me like I was really crazy. Aish! I pull my hair in frustration and look at Taehyung. He sigh and rub his temple. 

"What to say to them now Taehyung..." I lean back and look at them.

"you..." The blonde said. I smack my hand on the table making them flinch.

"listen to me! I'm not! Taehyung is freaking here! I only can see him! No one else!! Got it?! I don't know why!" I finally burst at them. Taehyung even got a shock seeing me like this. I rub my forehead. I cool down.

"sorry for my outburst. Taehyung... Please do something! Touch my hair or lift up that cup!" Taehyung nod and pull my hair. Of course not hard. My hair move and they got a shock. Taehyung then go on to lift up the cup. They lean back and stare at the cup.

"you see. That's him doing it... I'm not doing any magic show or wire attach to it... One of you come and sit here. Dont move Taehyung." I pat the sit beside me but pat his lap instead. Jimin stood up and sit beside me. His eyes widen and shiver.

"you get that cold chill feelings right? That's him..." Jimin immediately stood up and see his arms that had goosebumps. All of them are speechless. Taehyung give me a thumbs up. I nod. 

"Is it enough evidence or you want more?" They shook their heads. I lean back and cross my arms. Great. 

"I'm leaving now. Bye guys." I quickly pack and stood up.

"Taehyung you coming along or staying with them?" He stood up and point at me. I nod bow at them.

"I will see you guys again next time. His following me." I left them. Before that I say my goodbye to ahjummah.