07 - Unexpected Kiss

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

"Hey... Thanks" I heard him say. I hum in response. I close my eyes as I enjoy the wind hitting my face. I felt that my whole body and swing stop. I open my eyes and saw him standing infront of me. He bend down to my level. 

"You know... I can't resist you anymore..." I tilt my head in confusion. What in the world is he talking about...

"what are you talk-" he cupped my face and went in for a kiss. Oh. My. God. His freaking kissing me!! Again!!

Im suppose to push him away but my reaction to this was...-

I slowly close my eyes as I enjoy this sweet moment. My hands slowly wrap around his neck. We were kissing passionately. His kiss is so nice and wow... I was lost. I couldn't contain myself. My heart is like gonna explode into millions of colourful sparkles. My stomach is doing flips... Butterflies are fluttering inside of me. I can't seems to break away from this... 

He pull away but still stay close and his staring at me lovingly. His thumbs carress my cheeks. We are staring at each other without any words coming out from our mouths. 

"I don't know how to say this. I have never been attracted by a girl before. This is the first time ever. First time I'm feeling like this. You are just too pretty and something kept pulling me to you." He lean in to kiss me again. My heart race like mad as he said that to me. Me too I've never felt like this before. Only to him. Him and only him. We are kissing for the third time today. Is this call love?

We broke out from the kiss. Taehyung pull me up. He pull me into his embrace. His warm hug. His warm body. So comfortable. I hug him back.

Taehyung POV

I think this is the best day I've ever had! I kissed her three times for one day! What a brave boy I am! Ok shut up. I gotta admit. Is it too early? I don't care. 

I LOVE HER. 

I truly do. This is the first time I have ever felt like this! My heart would beat fast like as if I just finish running from one end of Korea to another end! I will have that fluttering feelings inside of me. She is just too attractive that I need to attack her. I mean not in the bad way. A good way. I'm hugging her warm small body. I would love to stay like this forever.

"come on let's go home. It's getting chilly now. I don't want you to get cold. Let's go." I hold her hand and walk towards her home. I saw from the corner of my eyes, she was touching her lips. I smile. I let go of her hand and put my hand around her shoulders. Pulling her towards me. When did I become this brave? Oh my. I saw her smiled and look down. 

"Tomorrow I will follow you to school. You don't mind right?" She look up. Her eyes was lid up by the moonlight. Beautiful. She smile and shook her head.

"I don't mind. You can come but no interfering of anything." I chuckle and nod. We reach her home. 

"I'm gonna go change~ let's have movie night~" I beam at her. She gave me an OK sign. I ran up to my room and change quickly.

I went back down and off to the kitchen. I look around to find snacks. Great! She got snacks for us to munch! And soda drinks tooooo~ I put it on the table and run back up into the room. I search the wardrobe and found a huge blanket. Everything I wanted going my way!! I run back down and put it on the sofa. I went to the wardrobe that supported the tv. I open it and there are DVDs in it. Horror... Horror... Horror... Found it! 'Sinister' will be the choice! I put it on and play it. I pause before the starting. 

"Woah... All set up already?" I look up from closing the wardrobe. I smile and quickly dash to the sofa to sit. I pat the space beside me taking the blanket along. She sat beside me. I move closer to her. I saw she blush slightly. Omg so cute. I play the movie as I wrap the blanket around us. I hug her and she did hug me too. Cuddleeee~

"wait...... Is this horror?!" I could see her face turn into frighten. Oh great! I nod. But she hit my chest. I pout at her.

"why horror?! I'm scared! I don't like horror!" She frown at me and I hug her pushing her head to my chest.

"but I love it. Then if the scary part comes I will be here to hold you tight." I gave her a warm smile. She slowly nods and hug me tight.

Minyoung POV

He said those words... Gosh Taehyung! His making me blush!! I heard his heartbeat are faster than usual. I like it like this. Cuddling together while watching movie. He grab the snacks and started eating. He even feed me. This is the kind of guy I really wanted to have. 

"Omg..." I clench onto his shirt when the scary part is about to come. I felt his grip tighten around me. I hid my face when it appear. I can't take it!! It's too scary with the sound effect!! 

After an hour and a half of 'ahhhhh!!!' 'Omggggg!!!' 'Taehyungggggg!!' The movie finally ended... I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"yah why are you sighing..." I shrug and close my eyes. I open again and see the clock. Time check 10.45pm. I must go to sleep or else I will be late tomorrow. I got up but was stop by Taehyung who grab my hand. I look back at him.

"where are you going?" I turn around and ruffle his hair. 

"Going to bed Taehyung~ it's almost 11... I will be late tomorrow if I don't sleep now. If you are following me, wake up at 7. Get ready by 7.30." He nod. I turn back and pick up the snacks and drinks. I throw everything and wash the dishes. I went to the stairs and turn around. I saw he got up and walk towards me. I walk up the stairs to my room. 

"Wait!" I turn around facing Taehyung. He cup my face and kiss my forehead. My eyes widen. My heart rate increase.

"Goodnight Minyoung~" he smile and skip happily to his room. I turn and quickly open my room door. Slamming it shut and rest against the door. My hand went up to where it's beating fast. My another hand went up to where his lips has kissed. My forehead. Unknowingly, the side of my lips curl upwards. I went to bed and sleep.