17 - Kim Taehyung

What Is Love?

(This was before Minyoung and BTS came running here)

 

Taehyung POV

I wake up and found myself in a room filled with white colour all over. Dont tell me this is-

"Oh awake already??" Guardian Suho came in.

"Why do you like white so much?" he tilt his head in confusion and smile.

"Because i belong from the island of white~~~~ so i have my things as white. Now stop asking me and eat your food beside you. After you are done, come outside." He smile in a second but turn into a sarcastic in another. 

I quickly eat my breakfast and arrange Guardian Suho's bed before leaving. i walk out of the room and found myself some where else. 

Where they are gonna cross to the other world. I stop and stare at the long line. God Shin was wearing glasses looking at the papers. Asking them questions. Asking them what happened. 

I was just standing there watching them go. Watching them dissappear. my heart is racing. Scared? Yes scared. Scared and nervous. suddenly i felt someone pulling my hand. I look at the person and its Guardian Suho. 

He pppush me into the line. He sigh and pat my shoulder. He gave me this face to try my best. He suddenly place his hand on my heart area.

"remember to follow your heart. The answer is there." He give me another reassuring pat on the shoulder and walk to where God Shin is. 

My heart. 

I waited nervously. Waiting for my turn. I was getting nearer. Closer, closer and closer towards the huge gate. God Shin look up and saw me. He give a nod and talk to the person infront of me. the person infront of me went straight to the gate. i took a deep breathe and step forward. 

"So... Kim Taehyung. Answer this question." i nod and wait for him to speak up. 

"What is love, Kim Taehyung?" i got taken aback by his question. I never ever thought he will ask about love though. I mean i do but i thought its a low chance of it. 

"Love?" God Shin nod. Guardian Suho look at me anxiously. I place my hand at my heart. I close my eyes and all of a sudden... the whole flashback of me and her. Came across. 

Park Minyoung. 

My heart started beating face. I start to smile. 

"The answer." God Shin waited. 

I open my eyes and smile at them. i clench onto my shirt and-

"Love? Love is HER." i look at them.

"Park Minyoung. Is love." I said it. My answer. Guardian Suho sigh. But a happy sigh. I suddenly black out again.

I open my eyes and was back at Guardian Suho room. Am i correct?

"Taehyung!! Yes!! You did it!! You can return to your own body now!!" Guardian Suho came in and hug me. I hug him back and started jumping around in joy.

"Yah yah yah! Enough!" God Shin came in.

He walk towards me and gave me a hug too. He let go and smile.

"That answer there, is a good one. Good thing you follow your heart. Now Taehyung ah, you will return back to your body. Live like you wanna do. Please becareful out there. Dont make the same mistake again. Dont lose her. Dont lose your friends. We will see you again around some times. Good luck and live long Kim Taehyung." I smile and the only response from me was...

"thank you so much God Shin and Guardian Suho. I will becareful. I will love her and my friends too. Thank you for giving me another chance in life." they hug me one more time before i vanish.

Everything start to get in. I was being into my body. It felt scary. I black out and-

I woke up breathing so hard. I was in pain. I kept moving. My whole body was in pain. I kept struggling. I felt someone holding me down. Everywhere was shinning brightly. Suddenly someone kept calling for doctor.

A doctor and a nurse came in telling people to go out. I look at the doctor and i was about to shout but couldnt. I got no strength. I just move around in pain. 

"Relax Taehyung! i know its painful! Because everything in! The pain will go away soon. Breath in breath out. Relax." i do as he told. The pain slowly subside. As i regain back my strength and vision, i sit up and look around. 

"Am i for real?" I touch my self and the bed. the doctor laugh and nod. i look at the doctor and then at the nurse. My eyes widen.

"AH-" The nurse cover my mouth and shut me.

"Shut up!! Dont laugh!! I look hilarious and i know that!! Its not funny ok! I got no choice!" the nurse put down her- his hand and i look at the doctor who is God Shin. Yup he pretended to be one. And Guardian Suho as a nurse! Wearing dress that is short and leggings and have bangs! 

Me and God shin look at Guardian Suho. We look back at each other and started to laugh hard! Guardian Suho stomp his feet in anger.

"Shut up! Its not funny!" He took my pillow and hit us both. I stop and wipe my imaginary tears.

"Gosh Guardian Suho! You look beautiful!" I burst into laughter again! Damn his y!

I got a final smack in the face and i stop. 

"Ok ok its enough. In a long time i never laugh this much omg. Anyways Guardian Suho misses you thats why we are here. we will leave now so your parents can come in. So its a goodbye ok? See you around!" We bit our goodbyes and came in my parents. 

My mum came running and hugging me. I laugh slightly. My dad too hug me. I hug them both.

"Im sorry for making you worried." i look down. My mum my head and hug me again. My dad pat my back.

"Its ok as long as you are fine now right? You must rest more. We are gonna take you away from the hospital. I bet you want to go home so much. I will pay the bills and will let you go home ok? Wait here while me and dad go pay." i simply nod. I got up and look out of the window. 

Now my mind drifting off to Minyoung and BTS. How are they doing? where are they? Are they ok? So many questions. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im so sorry for not updating >< I was having exams but im free now!