05 - Knowing about him and her

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

Her house is like woah... Is she living alone? No sign of anybody... I walk around the living room and saw some photo frames. Her parents... And a brother... 

"Are you hungry?" I turn and saw she in comfortable clothes. I nod as my stomach growl. She giggle and walk to the kitchen. Her giggle. It rang in my ears on and on. What is this... I went into the kitchen. She was putting on an apron. She took out 2 ramyun packets. I sat on the dinning table area. Looking at her back view. It's like so mesmerizing. A sudden memory came by in a flash. The girl in the cafe. Oh my god. It's her?

"aren't you the girl at the cafe?" She turn her head and look at me. She suddenly widen her eyes.

"omg... No wonder you look familiar! You and the gang was looking at me! The noisy group!" She pointed at me. Whatttttttt...

"we aren't noisy......." I cross my arms and gave a poker face. She turn and cross her arms too. She raise an eyebrow.

"tsk. The whole cafe was filled with you and your little freaks voices..." Little freaks?! 

"Yah! Th-" she give me that angry look and those words that came out from made me shut up.

"no food for you then!!" I widen my eyes and wave my hands saying nooooooo~

"ok! Ok! Fine! We were noisy!! I'm sorry!!" I pout and run to her. I shook her arms. I was being clingy. she shoo me like I was a fly.

"Just sit and shut your mouth...... Got that?" She said sternly like a mother. I nod and run back to the chair. I waited for her to finish cooking. I start to sing. 

Minyoung POV

I was cooking ramyun when I heard him singing. His voice is so husky and nice. I wore gloves and pick up the pot. I place it infront of him. I take bowls and chop sticks. He smile like a little kid.

"thank you for the food!!" He start to eat.  He got choke and I quickly took water for him. He gulp down. I rub his back and he look up at me. He grin.

"sorry and thanks" I nod and sat back down. I start to eat too.

"oh yes. Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Kim Taehyung. Age 19 graduating this year!" He put a peace sign on his right eye. Oh so cute... Omg no....... I smile and nod.

"I'm Park Minyoung. Age 18 also graduating this year" i slurp on the ramyun soup. 

"Why are you just graduating?" I ask him realising his 19 but just graduating. He Tilt his head and gave me a confuse look but then was replace with a oh-yeah look.

"I started school late. 1year later. I don't know why though..." He shrug and continue eating. I just nod. And then all silenceeeeeeeeeee...... We finish eating. I took the dishes but he stop me. 

"I will do it since you already cooked it." He took the dishes away from me with a smile. While he was taking it away, he accidentally touch my hand and I felt that sudden electricity spark.... What is this.... Did he feel too? No right...? I walk to the living room and sat on the sofa. I lay my head on the sofa and close my eyes. I heard the water tap is close. No footsteps. Nothing. His too quiet.

"Taehyung... Why is it so quiet... Tae- OH MY !!!!! YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I literally smack his face! The moment I open my eyes I saw his face was just infront of my face!! It was freaking close!! What the hell!! I saw he was on the floor rolling. He rub his cheek that got smack.

"aish!!!! You don't have to smack my handsome face!!" He stood up and sat beside me. He was still rubbing his cheek. 

"Well if you didn't do that... You wouldn't feel that smack of mine..." I roll my eyes. 

Taehyung POV

It was damn painful! How come I felt her smack?! That time I fell on the ground nothing!! Aishhhhhh...!! Whatever it is.... I think i fell for her beauty... Damnnnnnnn I was that close to her face and .... And... And.... She is just so pretty...

"will stop staring at me you weirdo?" I snap out and look at her. She cross her arms and look at me strangely. 

"Well there is a guest room at the end of the hall upstairs and clothes for you are set up already. Go ahead and bath if you want to. I'm gonna go do my homework. Goodnight~" She walk off to her room. I see her back view. Is she my fate? 

I sigh and walk up the stairs. I went to the end of the hall and saw a room filled with blue colors. It's cozy. Very cozy. I saw a set of clothes on the bed. I took it and find for the bathroom. It's just opposite of Minyoung's room. I took a quick bath. I went out and bump into her. She was drinking milk. Got milk stains on her lips. I look at her lips. So moist and pink. Gosh! What am I thinking! 

"Ummm... Your lips..." I point at her lips. She wipe it off and smile at me. That eye smile........ She went into her room and close the door. I walk to the guest room and close the door too. I lay on the bed and place my hand on my chest. My heart is beating fast. What's wrong with me?

I never ever felt like this before...