03 - In Heaven?

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

Am I asleep? I open my eyes. I close back immediately because the light I see was too bright! I put my hand infront of my face and open my eyes slowly. Everywhere is white. So bright. I stood up and look down. Clouds? I'm stepping on clouds? Where am I? I'm dreaming right? I pinch myself and couldn't feel anything. I walk around aimlessly. Nothing could be seen. 

"I am dreaming right now.... I need to wake up...." I look around to try to find any doors or something. But couldn't at all! 

"Omg! It's all white and nothing!!" I ruffle my now brown hair. I got a shock when someone started coughing. Fake cough though.... I look around but there is no one....

"Kim Taehyung. Age 19. Still a young boy though..." I look around and around. Nothing! It sounds like echo.

"who are you? How do you know my name?" I said and walk again.

"you see! You should have just shut up! He heard you!!" Another voice came up. I raise an eyebrow.

"sorry kiddo. You are in heaven now." Taehyung eyes widen.

"you said what now?! I'm where?! No way man!" Taehyung said in surprise. he heard the voice sigh.

"yes duhhhh you are in heaven. Now you are gonna meet me. Please turn to the west side and walk straight. You will find us." Taehyung turn right and walk straight until-

"no you idiot!! You are going east!! Turn left! Don't you know directions?!" Taehyung turn and stomp his feet. 

"I do know my directions but being in all white room over here doesn't help me with my sense of directions!!" I angrily walk. I found a door out of nowhere. I open it and saw a glowing light. Clouds were guiding my path. I follow the clouds. Until I came across this big throne. 

"So hey there Taehyung. Wassup yo!" This weird looking man came to me. He wanted to knock knuckles with me but I look at him weirdly. He roll his eyes and went back to the smaller throne. The bigger throne then turn around. I met him. 

"you're in heaven." I nod and sigh. 

"But-" I was cut of by this smaller one who was singing rock music.

"yeahhhhhhh!!!!! Awwwwwweeeeeee!!!! Rock onnnnnnn!!!!!" A loud bang was heard. The bigger one uses his big glowing wooden stick. He knock once on the clouds and the headphones from the smaller one flung out. 

"Shut up you fool!!!!! I'm talking here!!!!!" I look at them like as if they weren't gods. But they are...... Strange......

"so Taehyung~ I'm God Shin and that's Guardian Suho. Sorry his like that." I shrug and nod. 

"So when can I go down to my friends?" God shin tap his stick and shook his head. 

"You can't yet..." He said. Guardian Suho was about to say something until god shin slap a tape on his mouth. Omg... 

"Ummm ok........ So when can I?" I saw guardian Suho struggling with the tape. 

"There is a mission for you." I look at him like he was crazy. He gave me a poker face. 

"This mission. You must complete it within 60days. You pass, you get back your life. You fail, I'm sorry but you will be here forever." I gulp and nod slowly. 

"So the mission?" God shin tap his stick.

"you must find your lover. Find the girl you will love. A sincere love. And she must love you back as well. And at the end of the mission, you will be brought back here and I will ask you something. Guardian Suho will be there to guide you." I saw guardian Suho nods and gave a thumbs up. He points at the tape mouth to god shin. God shin push his head away. 

"I have to find her? Out of billions trillions gazillions(got such word?) girls I have to find that only one?! Are you kidding me?!" God shin gave me a I'm-freaking-serious-bro face. I sigh and sat down.

"You have met her anyways~" God Shin mumbles thw words. What did he just said?? I shrug it off. Guardian Suho finally can talk.

"Taehyung... Rules... You can touch anything except the people who can't see you. Got it? You will be send down to earth after I go pee. Hold on" god shin face palm. Guardian Suho vanish into thin air. A few minutes later he came back. 

"Let's go" guardian Suho snap his finger and everything went by super fast. I landed hard onto the ground. 

"If only you could be nicer for me to land nicely!! Not face planting me on the ground hard! Thanks a lot by the way" guardian Suho roll his eyes and shrug. 

"I will be back again to check on you. Bye~" he snaps and vanish. I sigh. I look around and saw my very own unconscious body lying there on the bed motionless. I heard the door open. I turn and saw Jungkook. He dragged his feets walking in. My lips curve upwards immediately! Omg Jungkook!! His looking straight at me! He can see me?!

"Jung-" I felt that energy walk past me. I touch my body. I turn and saw him sitting down. He didn't see me... I heard a soft sob.

"Hyung....... Please...... Please wake up...... Jin Hyung is feeling super guilty.... He doesn't even want us to visit him..... I've been hearing him cried for hours.... Hyung..... I'm begging you..... We all want you to wake up right now........." a sting in my heart could be felt. His crying... Please don't cry. I will make sure to come back. I walk over to him and touch his shoulder but it went thru. I sigh. I walk thru the door and saw Jimin sitting outside with his head down. I sat beside him. He sigh and rub his hands on his face. Is he crying too? He look up and I saw the tear stains. Jimin......

"Tae........" Is all I heard from him..... I couldn't take it... My eyes were teary too... I stand up and walk off. Walking aimlessly to nowhere. I don't know what to do. How am I gonna find HER... It's not easy... 

I ended up at a park. I sat on a swing. Sighing and playing with my feet against the ground. I heard heels clicking. I look up and saw a girl walk past me. Did she not notice me or anything? Oh yeah she can't see me. Oh well... I swing my self for a little bit. My feet immediately stop myself. I heard her beautiful voice singing softly. I look at her and saw that she was looking at the sky. I pretended to cough. Well i don't know why I did that.

She immediately stop. She cannot hear me right? Don't tell me- oh my god. She is looking straight at me!