14 - Doctor Says What?

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

We three quickly run towards my room ward. We enter the room and i saw my mum crying while my dad hold her. Whats wrong?

"Yoongi..." Jin hyung looks extremely sad. Yoongi was confused. Why everyone look sad? 

"Hyung... the doctor said that Tae Hyung left with a few more days to live. Like less than 5days to go. He was shaking badly just now... like real bad..." Jungkook quietly sob. Yoongi already knew about it. He just look down and sigh. A doctor then came in. I only get to see his side view. He check my eyes with a torchlight.

A sharp pain suddenly shoot thru my heart. what the hell is this pain?! Argh! Omg... i bend down and hold my chest. 

"Argh! Ahhhh!! So pain! Arghhhhh!!" I fell on my knees holding onto my chest. My blur vision caught Minyoung. Her face full of worries. She dont know what to do. She cant possibly react infront of everyone. My veins were popping out. 

God Shin POV

His feeling the pain right now! ! Suddenly Taehyung real body started to shake. It became more worst. Everyone was shock. Yes i am the doctor there. Im right beside him. 

"Umm everyone please leave the room right now. We need to check on him. Please." Everyone went out but i stop Minyoung. She look at me.

"Minyoung i need you to hold him tight. His on the floor isnt it? His having so much pain. His heart. Please hold him tight." She got a shock at first but immediately went over to Taehyung. She caress lovingly. She hold his hand. 

I look at Taehyung's body which is shaking badly. I quickly call Guardian Suho down. He disguist as another doctor. I ask him to hold him down as i read my prayers. Taehyung's body slowly cool down and it eventually stop. 

As for Taehyung that is on the floor, he fainted... i bend down and touch his forehead. I sigh and look at Minyoung.

"Minyoung. Please do spent the rest of the days with him. By the way. Im... one of his guardian. And im the same guy that gave you free ice cream. So dont be too shock. Im going to take him back with me for a moment. Once he wakes up, i will send him back to your home. So dont worry about it. Walk out with me when i go out later. Go home first and wait for Taehyung." She sadly smile and nod. She look at Taehyung one last time and sigh. I should not say im his god... i cant reveal that.

"Suho, bring him." Guardian Suho took him away. They vanish into thin air. 

"His another one same like you?" I nod and pat her shoulder. I signal her to go with me. 

"I will see you again some day. Nice meeting you, Minyoung" she bow slightly and smile. Sweet girl no wonder he love her. 

I walk out of the room and give space for Minyoung to go. She quickly left. Taehyung's mother came and shook my shoulder. 

"Doctor nim! Is he alright?! Please tell me his gonna be alive! My son! My son!! Please doctor! Im begging you! Please save him!" I sigh and rub my temple. 

"Mrs Kim... ive already said... his left with a few more days. Please stay with him till his last breath. I cant do anything. This is his fate. If there is a miracle then he is lucky. Really. Pray for him everyday. I will keep on checking on him." Ms Kim legs went weak. Her husband hold her and thanked me. 

I bow to them and walk away. I turn around the corner and poof! Vanish. Now back to the place where i belong. 

"God Shin. His over there at my bed." I nod and quickly walk towards Taehyung. I saw his awake. 

"Taehyung..." he look at me. He sigh real loud. 

"What was that pain ive felt for the first time in my life...?" I sat on the bed beside him. 

"This means that you will be leaving your body and coming to this place. Remember what i told you. You will-"

"I will have to answer the question that you will be giving me. What will the question be?" I clap my hands and lean forward placing my left hand where his heart is. 

"Follow your heart. You already know the answer. Answer by following your heart."  I smile and snap my finger. Taehyung vanish.