11 - 5 More Days

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

Awwww poor thing. Tsk tsk tsk. Who ask them to come here and now they are being squash by those girls... gosh... i turn and walk to Minyoung classroom. I walk thru the door and saw her writting down notes.

Look at her. So beautiful. So- wait... why is that idiot keep staring at my girl?! Omg that Jonghyun! I stomp towards him not making myself notice by Minyoung. I slowly take the book and throw it across the room. The book landed near the teacher. I smirk big. 

I saw Minyoung got a shock and turn towards Jonghyun. Her eyes then slowly look up at me. She give a small nod and look at the teacher.

"Mr Kim Jonghyun!! Stand up right now!" Jonghyun immediately stand up and walk to the front. He keep on bowing.

"How on earth did your book fly until here?!" Jonghyun frown and quickly reply

"Ummm sorry Mr Lim. I wanted to smack a fly. Flying around me and suddenly my hand just accidentally let it go..." he bow again. The class laugh at him. Huh fool. 

"Butter finger huh... get back to your seat now! If i see your book came flying again, you are out!" Jonghyun bow and quickly return back. Here i am laughing at him. 

After hours of roaming around the school. Its finally time to go home. I walk out of the school and-

"What the heck are they still doing here?! Oh my god" i turn to my right and saw Minyoung frowning. I smile at her cute face. She walk past them and left them there.

"Eh?! Yah Minyoung!! Wait!!" Jin hyung call out towards her but she walk on without turning back. I follow her.

"Minyoung ah!" I call out. She slightly turn and continue on walking. I catch up with her and put my right arm on her shoulder.

"Whattttt. Im late for my job" she look piss though. I let go and she jog towards the usual cafe. Soon after i reach too. Yeah she got a job just recently just to help ahjummah.

"Minyoung babyyyyy! Can i have hot chocolate?" I stood at the counter looking at her putting on the cafe apron. She look around and then at me.

"Not now Taehyung... there is still people here... you either wait till its almost closing time or until your friends are coming here... ok? Sit over at the corner and wait for me. And! Dont call me baby!" She hiss at me and i put my hands up in surrender.

I walk over to where im suppose to sit but stop midway from their loud voices.

"YAH MINYOUNG!!" Yoongi came in breathless. The rest soon came too. 

"Excuse me school kids! Either you all want me to tape your mouths or throw you out! You are too loud!" Ahjummah scolded them and they immediately froze up. I sniffle a laugh but hold it in. They bow to her and walk thru me to where im suppose to sit.

"Wait guys... did you all feel the cold air?" Jungkook turn around and suddenly stare at me. I walk closer to him. I touch his forehead. 

"Omg why does my forehead felt cold????" He feel his on forehead. Minyoung suddenly push me and jungkook to sit down. 

"Orders?" Everyone said their orders. She was about to leave when she look at me.

"Tae i will make for you hot chocolate. And you guys dont say anything. Dont talk about this topic here." They look around to find for me. Of course they wont see me. 

After they talk for over 5-8mins, our drinks arrive. Minyoung slowly put carefully all our drinks but mine was the last one. She stop. She look at them and they look at her too. They wanted to know where im sitting. 

Minyoung pick up the last cup filled with hot chocolate and place it beside Jimin. Yup. Im sitting beside him. Jimin eyes widen and look at the sit beside him.

"His really beside me? Really?" Minyoung nod and went back to the counter. Everyone was literally staring at my hot chocolate with they mouth apart... 

Everyone saw the hot chocolate level decreases slowly. But never once did the cup move. My world the cup moved but their world cannot see. Get it? Complicated huh... well~ sometimes people can see things move sometimes dont.

everyone started chatting remembering the past where we used to play around so much. I unknowingly smile. I wish i can go back to my own body... i sigh.

"Yah Taehyung ah... why are you sighing?" I look up at Minyoung. I give her a small sad smile. Everyone look at her. 

"You all talk about the past. He felt sad..." she sat beside Hoseok. Time passes by way too fast that the cafe is closing real soon. 

"Minyoung baby?" I saw she blush abit and stutter a 

"W-what?" Cute. 

"Why are you stuttering?" Jin ask her. 

"Taehyung oppa just called me Minyoung Baby" everyone's jaw drop and stare at the empty sit. Omg their epic faces. 

"What?! Are you two-" Yoongi pointed at us. Minyoung could only nod as she hides her face. Omg i wish i can just pinch her cheeks!

"Oh my god... wow... V finally got a girl... way before us..." Namjoon was kinda amazed??

"Ok lets go home now! Cafe gonna be close soon! Move your asses now" Minyoung broke the silence and fold her apron. She got her things and push everyone out. After locking the door of the cafe, we walk home. We and BTS seperated ways.

"Home finally!" I throw myself onto the sofa. 

I saw Minyoung going up the stairs. Out of no where, a bright light shine on me. Omg... dont tell me...

"Hold on! Before you take me... let me tell her first Guardian Suho!" He show his hand gestures allowing me to go. I quickly run up the stairs entering her room. 

"Min-" my eyes were staring at........

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YAHHHHHH!!!!! CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!!!" OMG!! I quickly close the door and lean against it. What the heck!! My heart is racing and my face got hot. What did i just saw...... Minyoung in her inner wear......... but she look just soooooo freaking perfect...... 

*slaps myself* shut up! Dont think about it, you ert! Gosh! Omg why is it so hot here... i quickly run downstairs and hide my face on the pillow. 

"Yah... what are you doing? Done talking to her?" i forgot his here!! I look up and shook my head.

"Whats wrong with you? You face is like a tomato..." i hide my face once again. I heard her door open and slam shut. 

"TAEHYUNG! YAH!" I look up and saw her face was extremely red. 

"Im sorry!! So sorry Minyoung!!" She stomp her feet and went off to the kitchen. 

"Ummm Minyoung... i will be going out for awhile... please wait alright? I will be back real soon" before i could hear her answer, Guardian Suho hold my hand and the next thing i know... i was on the clouds...

"Why am i here now..." God Shin suddenly appear and walk towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder and sigh.

"Taehyung... im so sorry to say this... but your stay on earth has been shorten..." what?! 

"How can that be?!!! You said i still got 2 weeks left!!" I got mad. Real mad... God Shin rub his temple and sigh again.

"I dont really know ok... i look thru the book and saw your number of days has been decreased alot. Im sorry. I cant do anything..." my heart just felt like it broke into pieces. I cover my face not wanting them to see my ever threatening tears to fall... i felt a pat on my shoulder. I quickly wipe those tears.

"How many days im left..?" I look at God Shin with tears in my eyes. He look down and back at me.

"5..." now i feel like the whole world came crashing on me. I fell on my knees. I couldnt take it. I cry like i broke up. I cry like i will never see her again.

"Look... i know you still havent spent your days with her preciously yet. Im gonna do something that she wont go to school alright? So that you two can spent time together. Take this opportunity... tell her that you are gonna leave in 5days time... now go..." i was send back. I was in my room. I quickly wipe my tears and walk downstairs where i see Minyoung watching tv. 

"Hey..." i give her a sad smile. She look puzzle. 

"I thought you went out for a moment?" I smile and sit beside her. I pull her into my embrace. 

"Y-yah... whats wrong with you?" She tried to push me away but immediately stop after hearing me cry.

"M-min-minyoung..."