01 - Minyoung

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

*ringggggg* I groan as I slowly woke up from my precious beauty sleep. I off my annoying alarm and walk to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wore my school uniform. I check myself at the mirror and sigh.

"last year to wear this uniform. Last..." I turn and took my bag. I went to the kitchen and prepare myself breakfast. I'm leaving alone in this empty big nice house. My parents are living at the states while I'm living here alone. At least it's peaceful. Another day to begin with! Out i went to my school. It's a walking distance. As I reach to school boys would drool and stare at me. 

"Good morning unnie!" "Morning pretty Noona!" "Good morning!" All kinds of morning greetings came shooting at me. I don't mind really. I smile back at them.

"good morning everyone~" boys would be like fainting when they see my smiles. So great. What kind of power do I have? Hahahaha...... As I reach my class and sat down, a group of girls came.

"Minyoung-ah~ I got a birthday party this Saturday. I'm inviting you and please do come? I would be honored if you come." I look at her and gave slight nod with a smile.

"sure. Why not? I'm not busy anyways. I will come~ just text me where and what time I can go~" I wrote down my number and pass it to her. I got up and walk towards the door to go to the toilet. But got called back by those same girls.

"thank you Minyoung!" I gave a slight wave and walk away. I heard them squel. I giggle.

The day has finally end and I quickly pack my bag. I went to my locker and open up. I saw a letter. I open it and read it. Another confession... 

-Hi Minyoung~ I've been liking you since I entered this school. You help me pick up my books when it fell. When I saw you, I fell in love with you. I really really like you. Can you meet me at the garden? I'm waiting.- 

no name or anything. Let's find out. I headed there. As I walk, I saw a tall figure. His back was facing me. I walk closer.

"ummm... I'm suppose to meet you isn't it? The one who confess by paper to me?" He turn around and look extremely nervous. I chuckle and step closer. His freaking blushing! Oh so cute~

"so what's your name? Since you didn't state your name?" I pout and look at the note. I heard he sigh.

"sorry... I'm suppose to mention it now. Plus please don't pout because I can't resist myself... I'm Jonghyun. I really like you. I hope you will accept me, Minyoung..." He look down. I gave a sigh and call out his name. He look up with hoping eyes. 

"Jonghyun... I'm... I'm sorry... I-" Jonghyun cover his ears.

"it seems like a rejection... It's ok Minyoung. I know you don't like me. You see as a friend right?" I look at him and nod. He smile.

"ok then. Let's remain like this. Friends. No more no less." I nod and smile.

"I'm sorry but one day you will find a girl that will accept you. I'm sure of that. I gotta go now, Jonghyun oppa~" I wave and walk away. I saw he beam brightly and wave back. I walk out of school and went to the cafe where I usually study and drink my favorite hot chocolate. I open the door with a ring on it.

"Minyoung ah!" The ahjummah I've always known. She is like a caring mother.

"ahjummah!! You know my usual order! Thank you!" I left the money on the counter as she smile and went to do my orders. I sat at the usual corner which I really loved. I open my book and start reading. She came with my hot chocolate.

"here you go pretty Minyoung~ anything just ask me!" I beam and nod happily. I went back to reading. Suddenly I heard  the door open with a bell ring. I look up. I met eyes with this guy who has orange hair. Orange hair? He look like a playboy. He gave me a poker face and went to his gang. They sat few tables away from me. I look back down to my book. I felt someone is staring at me and I look up. Now my eyes met another pain of eyes. He gave me an eyesmile. Such a flirt. I roll my eyes and look back at my book. 

"Yahhhhhh she so cute and pretty!" I heard one of the boys said. I sigh and took out my earpiece. I hate noise. I never see their faces before... Must be new... Too noisy! I plug my earpiece in listen to my music. 2hours gone by and I finally pack up. I look up and saw all 7 boys looking at me. I raise an eyebrow and continue to pack. I stood up and went to the counter. 

"Ahjummah~" she hmmm in response.

"those 7 boys kept staring at me. Plus they look new... Are they new around here?" She giggle and ruffle my hair as I pout.

"yes they are new here. They just came few days ago. They praised my barista skills and they kept coming here. You are too gorgeous that's why they are staring at you. Even now. Like burning a hole at you." She chuckle. I said my goodbyes and left the cafe. I quickly walk home. I sigh and fell flat on the sofa. 

-Saturday-

i wore a black dress which it ended up at my knees. After applying makeup and whatever is needed. I took my purse and left home. Party starts at 7pm. I'm 1hour early. I took a cab. I'm at her house. I rang the bell and she came out. She squel upon seeing me and quickly open the gate to the huge mansion behind her. I pass her a small gift.

"I'm sorry that I didn't get anything big or much. I hope you like it! Plus what a great house you got here!" I shouted as the music boom thru the house. Lots of people are already there. She beam.

"thank you! Nah it's ok! I'm fine with anything! The food is over there please help yourself!" She pointed where the food is. I nod and went over. As I was taking food, I knock into someone. I turn and apologize.

"sorry I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to- oh Jonghyun oppa!" His eyes widen and smile happily. He took my hand and pull me. I don't even know where we are going. Ended up at a balcony. 

"It's too noisy and crowded down there. So I pull you up here. Plus you hate too much noise isn't it?" He shrug and look at the view. I nod and munch on my food. I poke the hotdog and place it infront of jonghyun's mouth. He look at me strangely but took it into his mouth anyways. We stood there in silence. Not awkward at all.

"I'm thirsty... Oppa I'm going down. I'm not coming back up. I might go home after a drink." He nod

"alright see ya on Monday~" he wave as I walk into the hallways. 

I got myself a drink. I sat down on a sofa. I look around and saw a lot of lovely couples. I sigh. I finish up my drink and went out of the house. I walk back home with my high heels. Well..... I feel like walking home. I ended up walking to the near by park... I sigh and look up at the sky.