f(x)

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  [M] Red Light - written by Mychapter

Five girls, five weapons, being used by a military force. Forced to kill in order to live. They just want freedom, but will the cost be worth it?


 

Five Seconds Rule - written by PureBride and Amalya

Kai+Krystal romance/fluff


 

The Dark Kingdom - written by -Tigress-

Amber was raised on the streets of the Kingdom of Darkellyun believing that she was nothing special, nothing worthwhile. When she is kidnapped by the Dark Temple and pulled into their schemes, everything she ever knew is turned upside down. In her quest to find the hidden Prince, she becomes something much more than the street rat she always believed herself to be.


 

  Sacrifice - written by doll_head

When your dream become a reality, there’s no way in hell you’re going to let go of it or even rest on your laurels for a moment. Not when you’re part of one of the hottest Kpop girl bands in the world. You work your heart out until you can’t see straight and repeat this the next day. You spend stretches of days and nights holed up in the recording studio, long hours dancing and rehearsing in the dance studio, performing on stage for countless nights in a row, and because you just so happen to be Amber of f(x), there’s really nothing you should be complaining about.

And Amber’s loving every minute of it and won’t trade her current life for anything in the world … including romance. Or at least that’s what she thinks.


 

Why does it hurt so much? - written by joeandminho

Amber+Minho angst


 

  An Unexpected Change of Heart - written by thisthatanything

Amber+Onew romance


 

  Twin Souls ~ I Fall In Love With You - written by nanamato

soulmate or soul mate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinityloveintimacyualityspirituality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul – which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join. 


 

The Jade Princess - written by candylaura

7th century. 650. Chang'an, the halcyonic capital of the Tang Dyanasty, hositilly welcomes a young Shilla princess to marry the Crown Prince. Five years later when the Emperor and Empress are newly coronated amidst the merger inimically formed between Shilla and Tang, a maiden by the name of Song Qian steps into the imperial palace, delivering jade to the members of it. But when she trespasses, treading a little further than necessary, she finds herself wound into the secret internal battle between the devious young empress and the people of the imperial palace. A battle of malice, betrayal, and deceit emerges of which there can only be one winner... Song Qian is yet to realize that the imperial palace conceals skeletons, and no amount of jade brocading imperial palace will appease the greed that will engulf the once-prosperous capital in complete pandemonium.


 

  UNEXPECTED - written by nanamato

She understood the feeling of this song. It hit closer to home than she thought it would. From that one moment when he suddenly smiled at her, his star like eyes, sparkling at her. It caused her heart beat with an unstoppable speed. Every time when she see him her heart would start to beat faster, it felt like electricity was coursing through her body. However, she knew is that I can't love him, not when apart of her was attached to a friend that helped her along with her stuggles, not when their lives are put under a microscope at every moment of the day. 


 

  Let Love... - written by xdorkyx

Afraid to get hurt... Afraid to cause pain... Afraid to accept what you really feel...

Afraid to fall... Afraid that no one will catch you... Just free fall... Let love...


 

  Amber's Secret Talent - written by AsianFae

A secret talent that Amber's never shown anyone of her friends in Korea... what happens when it's revealed?


 

All For the Love of You - written by AsianFae

Could you sacrifice yourself for the love of someone precious to you? How far would you go to show them your love?


 

away from the shadows, destroyed by the light - written by redocean-

Krystal was trapped in a glass box of excruciating gloom and writhing pain of being alone. With both of her frail legs chained by the daunting remorse of what she believed she did, Krystal was not able to hide from her haunting past – for each time she turned around, her own reflection would remind her of it – so she covered her eyes, not knowing that she was already too fond of the darkness and that she was afraid of the light.

Kai wanted to break her free from the glass that had trapped her entire being. But, the light was so immensely blinding that he did not realize he was hurting himself in the process of saving her – he fell in love with her despite knowing it was his suicide. 


 

  Curious - written by DefsAmberBiased16

Amber Liu was never the jealous type.


 

  Goodbye, Summer - written by ajikdo

Henry really needs a better hold on his jealousy, Amber lets go of a past love.


 

Thistle - written by -Tigress-

Amber had always been a tomboy, preferring boy's clothing and bicycles over dresses and barbies. But she is tired of being overlooked, tired of being the 'boyish one', tired of snobby girls picking on here bcause she 'looks like a boy'. And she is especially tired of being 'one of the guys'. And so for her last summer before college she decides to stay with her Grandmother in China; make a fresh start and clear her mind before leaving for UCLA. Her new neighbor, though, just may have something to say about that.


 

Angels and Demons - written by nanamato

Can a pure angelic heart fall for the one that creates sins?

The forbidden seed of love; will it be planted by them?

She’s an angel.

He’s a demon.

Would he have a chance for her heart?

Or will death be the ending to their love?

 

  HARD TO SAY I LOVE YOU - written by nanamato

I ran as fast as I could through the crowded streets' of Seoul. I knocked people out of my way as I tried to get there as soon as possible, but I was too late. As I banged on the door blood poured out from the bottom. I didn't know what to do but kept banging on the door telling you to open it.

Back then we didn't understand what true love meant.


 

  Ferly (Something unusual) - written by emiline729

Amber didn't fit the norm which led her grandmother to take it upon her self to "teach" Amber how to be a girl. Go on an adventure with Amber as she questions why she should fallow the norm when she wasn't happy when she did.

Also enter Gwangju High, Amber's new high school with a female population of twelve, you'd think this would be a nice change for the "anti-girl" but she soon finds that the boys their are just as set to making her into a woman as her drear old Grams.


 

  Trouble Maker - written by AsianFae

Everyone has always wondered about the love life of the handsome and talented leader of B2ST. But no one would have believed that Amber Liu, the tomboy that rocked the kpop world, would be the one to catch his eye and make his heart race.


 

  Promise - written by JohnRoxanne25

Trying to convince Krystal Jung is not easy.


 

 

  [M] Had Her At Hello - written by jongupper

He was the alcohol, the , the violence. He was danger, he was forbidden. And she loved it. 

She did not know when she became so addicted to him. Whether it was the way he looked at her, or the way no one could figure out what went through his mind, she didn’t know. Actually, the things she did know could be summed up in one thing: Seunghyun had her the moment he said "Hello". 


 

Cirque du Macabre - written by pinboo

One does not simply find her supposedly dead sister.


 

  The Flavor of a Sour Candy - written by PureBride

Finding love is like eating a sour candy, don't you think? (Amber+LuHan) 


 

  In the Eye of the Beholder - written by DuchessRhea

In a world where titles are everything, magic is feared, and life is uncertain, four people find themselves intertwined in a fate they would never have chosen for themselves.

 

"I didn't believe in magic until today, but I see now it's real. and you're simply a wicked, cruel magician like the ones in the stories." ~Seungho

"When you judge me without knowing me, you do not define me, you define yourself." ~ Ailee

"A person of evil and hope, my guiding star." ~Amber

"Somewhere there's someone for everyone. What if you already lost your someone?" ~Yoojoon


 

  [M] Facade - written by Amalya

A series of recent, unexplained murders with no suspect in sight has everyone in the town on edge.  Victoria Song is no different.  Except, maybe she is...  No matter who you are, what you do for a living, or how many good deeds you have under your belt, everyone wears a mask of some kind.


 

 

  Waiting for Amber - written by dream_keeper88

Show me that good things come to those who wait – ‘You Can’ David Archuleta.


 

 

[M] Pool Party - written by Amber_Sica

"You taste like Fanta," she whispered as she pulled back ever so slightly, and the breath of her voice on Amber's lips pushed her beyond the control she'd thought she had.


 

Beyond the Wall - written by Tigress

Luna was raised with people telling her that she was on top of the world, as long as she stayed on her side of the wall. Yoongi was raised with people telling him he was nothing but trash, and to stay on his side of the wall. Set in a world of fear and segregation, this is a story of freedom that transcends barriers.


 

Out of the Darkness - written by that-dam-aries

Sequel to At World's End. Must read it - all of it - in order to understand this.

Genre: Fantasy

Groups: Exo (ot12), SNSD, f(x)