Seventeen

The Library of AFF Recommedations

Pizza and Other Cheesy Things - written by omona-mark

It all started when Jisoo accidentally said "I love you" to the pizza boy on the other end of the line.

 

[M] The Roommate - written by Cephei

Jihoon's new roommate, Seungcheol, possesses the kind of looks that don't go unnoticed. 


 

  [M] La Delicatesse - written by Cyberhan

"He did not expect the man standing in front of him to make him lose his breath. For a second, he thought whoever had set up his appointment had been confused and set him up with a woman. Not because of the long brown hair, the delicate skin and facial traits or warm tone of his voice, but simply because there was no way a man could be this beautiful. "

When struggling art student Seungcheol is desperate for extra credit, he runs into Jeonghan, a homeless boy looking for a job ; but behind the man's beauty hides a dark secret Seungcheol is dreading to discover.


 

  Code of Love - written by holyjihoon

In a dystopian world with little resources and biased system, Lee Jihoon found himself struggling to live to his fullest, let alone to survive. He hated the fact that his wrist was engraved with a barcode of the 'Indigents'. Being in the bottom group of the social hierarchy, Jihoon could not help but to loath the 'Opulents' especially after what had happened to both him and his stepbrother, Seokmin. However, what happened when 'fate' decided to play a little game on him? Little did Jihoon knew, he's gradually falling for Choi Seungcheol a man originated from that one group Jihoon swore he would hate forever.


 

Heaven's Deal - written by Banana654321

Woozi+You romance


 

[M] If I Die Young - written by Vampyreunnie

Whether it was fate or coincidence that brought them together, Seungcheol and Jeonghan gave each other exactly what they needed, even if it was just for one night...


 

The Seal of Light - written by -Tigress-

In a world where Mages rule and mercenaries make up the majority of armies, nothing is as sure as it seems. When Prophecy brings four young men together, they embark on a quest to set the flux of magic to rights once again, with the world in the balance of their success. The biggest question that they must answer is thus: Who can they truly trust?


 

Underneath the Christmas Tree - written by ahelpinghand

In which all it takes is a holiday season to bring Hansol and Jisoo together in the fluffiest way possible.


 

Forces of Nature - written by ahelpinghand


In the magical realm of Saftopia, there is a fine line of distinction between those with powers and those without. The top of the hierarchy belongs to the Guardians, powerful spirits who control the forces of nature, and the bottom of the hierarchy belongs to the Dreamers, powerless individuals who yearn for equality. Shannon is a Dreamer with a seemingly ordinary life until an encounter with a shapeshifter turns her entire world upside down.


 

[M] Rotting Slowly - written by kukunoona

A process called "antigenic drift" causes the influenza viruses to constantly mutate. Unfortunately, in the year 2100, this mechanism has resulted in a new strain of virus —H17N17— that turns the infected into a living corpse after two weeks of high fever. In a world where the dead has overthrown the living, Mingyu and his friends must learn to adapt and survive.


 

Genuine Effort - written by Tigress and Meleodiseu

Woozi is struggling through his last year of high school, and not because of his grades. 


 

Cruel Magic - written by Tigress

Jeonghan is an immortal who meets his first human friend, Jisoo. But in a world where immortals and humans do not mix, how long can this newfound relationship last? And with a rising threat from dark forces, is the effort even worth the trouble? 


 

Of Bad Day and Ice Cream - written by minxBaek

Seungkwan is not in the mood. He's feeling tired, upset, annoyed but there's nothing wrong really. Maybe ice cream will fix his mood.

Or maybe the young DiCaprio at the ice cream parlour will fix his foul mood.

 


 

What if...you ask him to prom? - written by xXSuperJuniorXx

"Hey Seungcheol, you know what's coming up?" Soonyoung asks, way before Seungcheol even knows who he'll ask.

"What?" He asks, and Soonyoung leans over excitedly.

"Prom."

++

Kwon Soonyoung and Joshua Hong hassle Choi Seungcheol into asking Yoon Jeonghan to prom in the most dramatic way possible.


 

Demon Cat - written by ehyocoups

When Seungcheol's cat likes Jihoon more than Jeonghan. 


 

The Mystery of the Temple - written by DNGA_Forever

When Mingyu and Wonwoo visit a cursed temple on their vacation, they are unwilligly drawn into an ancient fight between good and evil. Only if they are brave enough can they break the curse. But when Mingyu is keeping secrets from his best friend, the biggest of which that he has romantic feelings for Wonwoo, can they work together and suceed? 


 

Iridescent Hearts - written by carrotcookie

GFriend and Seventeen were not your average cliques in school.
They danced, sang, rapped - they perform.
They composed, wrote lyrics, choreographed - they create.
They were not in average, academic-chasing school.
They were daring, innocent dream chasers.
Gfriend and Seventeen, weren't parallel lines, but they hardly cross paths.
They, however, did not know how fated they were,
Until One Fine Day.