Super Junior

The Library of AFF Recommedations

Cirque du Macabre - written by pinboo

One does not simply find her supposedly dead sister.


 

Goodbye, Summer - written by ajikdo

Henry really needs a better hold on his jealousy, Amber lets go of a past love.


 

It Begins With Blood - written by Amalya

When Ryeowook's vacation with his best friend takes a turn for the unexpected, he never anticipated he would be swept into a world of vampires, werewolves, Hunters, the Possessed, and all manner of humans.  A chance encounter with the vampire Kyuhyun finds them both in a growing war that pits humans against the threat of powerful supernatural creatures who must join together to match their foe.  As the stakes rise and measures to eradicate the enemy escalate, all sides stand to lose more than any of them bargained for.

Even if one side can win, would victory be worth the price?  Or is the worse yet to come?


 

The Jade Princess - written by candylaura

7th century. 650. Chang'an, the halcyonic capital of the Tang Dyanasty, hositilly welcomes a young Shilla princess to marry the Crown Prince. Five years later when the Emperor and Empress are newly coronated amidst the merger inimically formed between Shilla and Tang, a maiden by the name of Song Qian steps into the imperial palace, delivering jade to the members of it. But when she trespasses, treading a little further than necessary, she finds herself wound into the secret internal battle between the devious young empress and the people of the imperial palace. A battle of malice, betrayal, and deceit emerges of which there can only be one winner... Song Qian is yet to realize that the imperial palace conceals skeletons, and no amount of jade brocading imperial palace will appease the greed that will engulf the once-prosperous capital in complete pandemonium.


 

Em Gets An Oppa?!? - written by limeelf

Eunhyuk is your oppa??? But you're not even Korean!! Thank heaven for your older sister marrying the one Korean guy that was related to him! Now, you get to visit and stay in Super Junior's dorm!!!


 

So What Happens If You Fall In Love With An Idol? - written by aneezaful

Sung Taehee is sent to America for education when she is in her second year of middle school, during her 6 year stay she falls in love with this guy and they go out for a couple of years but eventually they break up. Sad and kind of depressed she starts her last week of school, (present) she gets a call from her aunt telling Taehee to return to Korea because her parents were in an accident. since her aunt is busy taking care of Taehee's parents, she has to live with her aunts son. And everything goes crazy when she finds out who he really is, what he does and the people he lives with. will there be love, or will Taehee run away? 


 

[M] Super Junior in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!!!! - written by Frosty_Maiden

Aboard the small survery vessel Super Junior in deep space, 12 men and one artificial intelligence are encased. It has been two months since they last SMearth, cabin fever is setting in and Siwon is going mad with desire. What is Captain Kim Heechul meant to do?


 

Red Tips - written by Jiayun

Why Donghae pleaded with Leeteuk to let him light Kyuhyun on fire, and why Eunhyuk was oblivious.


 

Gods to Kill - written by Jiayun

In a maddening world, there is only one way to find one's path -- assuming that no one knotted kinks in the road....


 

Descendants of Angels - written by Amalya

In this one shot, Leeteuk is a grandfather who volunteered to watch his grandson for an evening while the boy's parents have a night out.  Fascinated by the tales he's heard of Grandpa Teuk and his friends, he asks how Leeteuk came to lose his wings.  Aided in the telling by his good friends Eunhyuk, Kangin and Heechul, Leeteuk agrees to relay the story.


 

No One Just Walks Away - written by Amalya

Led by Leeteuk, the elite mercenary group Suju has a reputation for getting the job done, whatever it may be.  As such, they have earned many enemies and rivals who are often difficult to defend themselves against.  When their healer Eunhyuk tires of being surrounded by death and having to repeatedly patch up his friends only to send them out again, he leaves with no thought as to the possible consequences.  It then falls to Leeteuk to protect him by any means necessary which proves to be a difficult and dangerous task.


 

[M] The Unexpected - written by frootloops101

Kyuhyun is dragged to a club with his friend and finds himself sitting alone at the bar, until he meets a man with strange colored hair. After a fight breaks out, both find themselves walking around the city at night when things take an unexpected turn.


 

[M] Extra - written by frootloops101

Eunhyuk gets stranded in a bad rain storm and calls Kyuhyun for help. What happens when they get back to the dorm and they are all alone?


 

[M] Groceries and Video Games - written by frootloops101

Kyuhyun and Donghae are elected to go buy groceries. What happens when Donghae pulled ther plug while Kyuhyun is in the middle of his game?


 

Loss of Order - written by Amalya

In a realm ruled by a powerful, tyrannical king who holds dominion over the elements, will six fledgeling Elementalists and one strong willed Neautralizer be enough to end his chaotic reign? Or will the king who would call himself a god destroy them before they even have a chance? Join the Descendants of the first born Elementalists as they come into their own to challenge the unjust rule of one who will have everything to himself or leave nothing at all.


 

Before He Leaves - written by ThePhantomPen

There was only the quiet of the morning that he gets to see all of him.


 

Cafe Times - written by frootloops101

Kangin gets a job at a near Cafe and meets Key.  He likes the boy instantly but Key doesn't like him back. Kangin busies himself to change to boy's mind.