2PM

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  Strange - written by unamifiore3 - complete

"A freak of nature, stuck in reality."

Lee Junho was a happy child with a very active imagination. His favorite thing to do was play with the colorful smoke-like creatures he saw everywhere. Unfortunately no one else could see them no matter how hard the boy tried. He started drawing the wisps to show his parents and friends what they seemed to be missing. Everyone just put it off as Junho’s imagination. The wisps slowly disappeared as he got older and grew up, focusing on school, sports, and his future as an adult. 

Junho forgot all about the colorful creatures until a mysterious boy came to town. 


 

[M] Take Me Out - written by LlyaAegi 

Assassins don't make good lovers.  And when things get tangled and pasts come back to haunt you, sometimes your gun is your only lover.

Wooyoung finds himself in the middle of a sticky situation when his ex-love suddenly reappears in his life.  When everyone is a little less than honest, everything gets complicated and it might end more than one life.


 

  [M] Eighteen lessons - written by paper-hearts

What happens when piano teacher Nichkhun is hired to teach rock star Hwang Chansung? 


 

  [M] Just A Little, Maybe - written by samzydrabbles

Nichkhun is an ordinary businessman, with an ordinary life, well... that's what he wants to believe anyway. 


 

[M] A Bear-Like Brother-in-Law - written by 2PM2PM2PM

Nichkhun is living a nice, normal life when his wife's brother enters his life, messing with his mind. 


 

[M] Angel on the Outside... - written by 2PM2PM2PM

Nichkhun gets an unexpected confession... 


 

Guarding Him - written by 2PM2PM2PM

Chansung is Nichkhun's bodyguard (and he carries a gun!) 


 

[M] My Pet - written by LlyaAegi

Taec needs a pet and his best friend is determined to get one for him! But what happens when it isn't exactly a normal pet?


 

  Beautiful - written by -Tigress-

After the accident Junho thought of himself as disfigured, as ugly, but Taecyeon is determined to show him that beauty is not in looks but in the heart and soul. 


 

  Halo - written by nuneokcat

Taecyeon receives an unexpected visit from an Angel.


 

[M] Protection - written by LlyaAegi

Superstar Nichkhun is forced to take a break after he is assaulted.  Retreating to the lake house, he is assigned a personal bodyguard with his own set of worries.  The two have to somehow get along amidst the threat of an attack on the idol.  Sometimes, connections can be made in the strangest of places. 


 

[M] Two-Faced Beauty - written by 2PM2PM2PM

Taecyeon meets the perfect woman, but not everything is as it seems... 


 

  [M] The Corsair's Consort - written by samzydrabbles

Hwang Chansung is on a voyage to deliver a special item. On the way to his destination his whole life is turned upside down by the notorious pirate captain Ok Taecyeon. 


 

[M] Day by Day - written by Enilyc

Chansung makes a promise to himself, to keep his life from changing.


 

Courage - written by Enilyc

Wooyoung is a trainer, Junho his new assigment.  


 

  Me or him - written by paper-hearts

Wooyoung receives an ultimatum.


 

[M] Alpha and Omega - written by LlyaAegi

A fantasy romance of 2PM and 2AM


 

After the End - written by 2PM2PM2PM

The world as he knew it ended, but Minjun did his best to survive.


 

Answers - written by DGNA_Forever

Suzy travels across the sea to find answers and to see if Minjun is still alive. What she runs into is much more than she expected...It could be good or bad.


 

Caught In the Moment - written by Enilyc

What they had was not supposed to happened. MinJun was never supposed to walked into that music room and they never should had met. Wooyoung was unreachable... a dream he was too afraid to chase after. Yet here he was... Caught in the moment and unable to see a way out.


 

Paramicha - written by YuYuan

Junho seeks for an answer in his head, only his heart seems to know, and all he finds is emptiness and the feeling of drowning in the endless ocean of broken puzzle pieces. And maybe just maybe the lights above aren't stars but actually shatered mirrors of another lost soul lost somwhere in an long forgotten city.


 

Blood Type 13 - written by YuYuan

Why do humans always have to live in cities? Where do they hide between those big grey cement boxes? How did they spot fireflies when they're blinded by all those traffic lights? Did they even know how stars look like?
He loathes the city, and he wishes to go back to the wet moss, warm foliage and the save fog of his forest. But he has to gather his courage if he desires to change his destiny. (ChanWoo, ChanKhun)

 


 

Paper Boat - written by YuYuan

Just like a paper boat.  He is drifting between the shadows and the light.  He doesn't know where the journey will lead nor where it will end.


 

Yellow Couple Once Again - written by Filosophy

A chance re-union between these two idols after nearly 3 years of separation can yield unexpected results. Previously forgotten feelings are resurfaced and past regrets realised. All it takes is one brave move for the story to really begin.


 

Lasagna For Three - written by 2PM2PM2PM

Min invites her police partner over for dinner. Her brother, Minjun, happens to like men in uniform...


 

[M] The Lying Game - written by Tookeyoo

Friends connected by webs and webs of lies.
The rule has always been if you admit to your lies you lose.
But their lies, are like none other.
And although this game was made years ago,
All the competitors still have untold secrets.
How will they be revealed?
Who will be the first eliminated?
Who will be the last?