MBLAQ

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  In the Eye of the Beholder - written by DuchessRhea

In a world where titles are everything, magic is feared, and life is uncertain, four people find themselves intertwined in a fate they would never have chosen for themselves.

 

"I didn't believe in magic until today, but I see now it's real. and you're simply a wicked, cruel magician like the ones in the stories." ~Seungho

"When you judge me without knowing me, you do not define me, you define yourself." ~ Ailee

"A person of evil and hope, my guiding star." ~Amber

"Somewhere there's someone for everyone. What if you already lost your someone?" ~Yoojoon


 

A Gift Never Given - written by ShimizuTheShizzShota

Christmas is a time for being together, happiness, and the ones you love. There is no better time to say "I love you." The gifts given are merely a small part of the love within you.

Usually.

Yang Seungho has a gift, but it was never to be given. Now he sits and contemplates it all. Will his heart be strong enough to endure this?


 

Brothers in Arms - written by Batcrazy

Joon and Rain are a sibling monster hunting team. They'v slain countless monsters all over the world. But as the saying goes... there's always a bigger fish and sometimes you have to go against everything you stand for, in order to save the ones you love.


 

Dear Seungho - written by downfallofusall

You've been going through a rough patch in your life and decide to let it all out by writing a diary - addressed loosely to Yang Seungho of MBLAQ. What happens when one day, your journal, containing basically your whole life, ends up in his hands?


 

 [M] Why do you always rain on my parade? - written by Frosty_Maiden

Rayne never liked formal occasions, so she wasn't happy when her friend Lily paid for her to come to Korea for her sister's wedding to some Korean singer... But she came for Lily and her sister... However she didn't expect to meet someone who would take her breath away.


 

Don't Look Back - written by peacelovehugs

Changsun had never been a particularly optimistic and cheerful person. His sullen demeanor put him at odds with those around him, but after moving to a new town and changing schools Changsun doesn't think life can get much worse. Then he meets and eccentric boy name Cheolyong who changes his life in all sorts of drastic ways.


 

Baby blue - written by ira_93

Make a gesture as if you were craddling a baby and rocking it in a toilet with no window in the midnight. Chanted "baby blue blue baby" fifteen times and feel the weight growing in you arms like a baby was really in your hold. Before it grows heavier, throw it away into the toilet and run. Run for your life...


 

10 subtle signs - written by CamilleVendetta

Lee Joon suffers from bipolar disorder. It's really not that easy to figure out when the idol life style is taking it's toll on them as well. In retrospect they should all have known he exhibited all 10 subtle signs of the disorder. Now there's nothing much they can do to help.


 

Heart Of Candy - written by ChrystAlplus

The tumultuous world of the entertainment industry keeps the leader of MBLAQ busy. With the peak of their song "This is War" Yang Seungho searches for a calming outlet to his restless lifestyle. However, his plans don't work accordingly when he meets the sassy, sharp-tongued, drama queen, named Deana. Her loud exterior is shocking to Seungho, but something draws him nearer. Something about her passion for cooking and baking calls out to him. The hatred Deana has for the Kpop world doesn't make liking her ay easier. Will Seungho be satisfied enough with the fiery, unstable companionship or will he want more from Deana?


 

Love Again - written by BLAQdreaMerinAQ

Punished to live as a human for 100 days, Cheondung learns the hardships of humanity after meeting Sora, a Bonnie mourning the sudden death of her Clyde. His hidden secrets are the subject of a chase across town, putting in danger her life and his own existence all for the sake of an old vendetta seeking its revenge by his own brother, the prince of the underworld.


 

The beach! - written by deadMonkey

It is 8am. The sun is shining brightly with white clouds surrounding it. The beach is not too crowded for them to enjoy themselves. They reserve a nice umbrella to sit under, not too near the water.
Byunghee puts all his bringing onto the sand, and lets Jooyeon place the mat under the umbrella.
She gestures the kids to sit and she starts putting the sunblock lotion all over their body to prevent them of getting sunburn. once she's done, Hwanhee grans the toy bag and beach balls and pulls Hyerin's heand to run towards the sandy water.
"Don't get too far!" Jooyeon's yell is left unheard. She sighs, "Kids."
Byunghee breathes in the sea air and exhales through his mouth loudly. "When was the last time we went to the beach?"
"Like, forever," Jooyeon answers as she's putting on the sunblock lotion on her long legs.