Bangtan Boys

The Library of AFF Recommedations

The Breaking - written by -Tigress-

Tags: Action, Adventure, AlternateUniverse, Jungkook-centric

Jungkook has lived a typical, happy life: he has great friends, a wonderful family, and is about to have the best sixteenth birthday ever... until he fails the testing and finds that he has what the government calls the Breaking, and now he belongs to them.


 

A Christmas That I'll Never Forget - written by Infinite_H_Inspirit    

Tags: Angst, , JinKook


My beloved and I always spend our christmas together since we have gotten together. And this christmas is no exception.


 

[M] Jeontugi High School - written by DGNA_Forever

Tags: Angst, HighschoolAU, , Jimin, Changjo(teentop)

Changjo grew up in the "Rich Crowd" where the parents decide what the children will become, dress, and who they will hang out with. He is sent to Jeontugi High School, where you are trained to become a fighter and you have to be your best, or you are sent to the "special school" where you're a disgrace. If you don't have good grades and learn quickly, that is where you will end up...and stay in that society for the rest of your life. He trains every day, and he soon makes friends. However, how close can these friendships be, when they are constantly competing and you don't know who to trust? Most will do anything to not be in the "Lower Class" that are shunned and seen as lesser. You would rather beat people down to get ahead than be a good person and have morals. Now the real question is, what's the purpose of this fighting school? It seems suspicious. How long will Changjo and his friends be able to stand it, before someone has had enough and says NO? Will the cycle and fighting ever end?


 

[M] Partis Nex Vita - Six Point Magic - written by Amalya

Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Rapmonster

When Namjoon unwittingly becomes the next bearer of a spell (or curse) that holds the power of life and death, he and his friends will be forever changed; mere targets bound together in a web of danger that extends across time and space. Death in the form of tattooed figures who refuse to stay dead follows him and those he holds dear. In order to get out alive, namjoon will have to contend with terrifying visions, solve a mystery he doesn’t understand, and stay one step ahead of his pursuers, which include the people who are trying to kill him as well as a madman that may know more than all of them combined.

With unknown enemies closing in, time running out, and his friends beginning to disappear, will unexpected allies be enough to help tip the balance in their favor, or will they fall into the clutches of those who seek the power for their own?


 

  Dark Prince - written by ShimizuTheShizzShota

Tags: Fantasy, Jin, Injun(theboss), Angels and Demons

Just under our noses, there is a whole new world operating, unseen by us. Armies of angels, armies of demons, all influencing humanity in the biggest and smallest of ways. So few have been priveliged and cursed enough to look upon this world. Among the good-hearted souls and cold killers in our world, there is one who is unlike any other. Looking upon him, though, one would assume he is like any other. However, in this world of angels and demons, this boy has one of the biggest parts in their unseen operations.


 

  Entrapped - written by Amalya

Tags: Horror, Sunny(snsd), Thriller, Monster, Rapmonster, Suga

 

Everyone said that he must have just run away when Suga didn't return from the woods near the city.  He'd always said he was just going to up and leave one day, to find his fame and fortune elsewhere, and most were convinced he finally had.  Sure, the police performed a cursory search but when they found no evidence of foul play or anything to indicate something had happened to him, they wrote him off like yesterday's news.

Sunny knew her baby brother though, and she didn't believe it for a second.  When one week turned into two and nothing changed with no word from him, she determined that she was going to find out what happened to her brother one way or the other.  And if Namjoon wasn't going to give her a hand, then she'd just go search for him alone.

It may not have been her best idea ever.


 

  The Beauty and the Beast - written by cottoncandysky

Tags: Romance, JoyxJungkook, The Ark members, Redvelvet Members

A thrilling ride and a dangerous love story where two different hearts collide.


 

A Midsummer Night's Sweetness - written by ChunSso

Tags: 4minute, Oneshot, SohyunxSuga, Songfic

The soft night breeze, the laughs, the stars spread out in the sky, the drinks and the stories we've shared - what more could I wish for?


 

The Fault - written by 2kinalo

Tags: Drama, Tragedy, ShannonxJungkook,

 

Kidnapped,

changed,

set up,

in love,

forbidden,

broken,

changed,

shattered,

faulted


 

The Classified Accounts of Ami Hwang - written by PrincessVivi

Tags: Action, Gangs, Romance, OCxJungkook

 

Hi. I’m Ami Hwang. Junior. Fan of Java Script, antagonizing everyone, and long walks in the park. Until recently, I was kind of a GPA-obsessed loner. Now I get pipe bombs chucked at me.

If you asked me to start from the beginning- well, I wouldn’t know where the beginning was. Should I start when my friends blew up a chemistry classroom? Or when I pretended to date my worst enemy to save myself from being arrested? How about the 13th time I was almost murdered?

Wait. That stuff’s a little too complicated.

The day my life toppled down from its secure pedestal and plunged me into a cesspit of doom, destruction, and daggers.

The day Lina Nguyen asked me to join the Anime Club.


 

[M] LUXE - written by wowoashley

Welcome to LUXE, where you can indulge your wildest pleasures...


 

[M] Seven Takes - written by jeje_bts

A year after debut, Bangtan released a new album. During the photo shoot of their cover album, two unlikely individuals met each other for the first time. It was an instant mutual attraction. He was a timid yet strong-willed member of the group, courageous and determined. She was a talented and inspiring photographer, climbing her way towards success and independence. Age is just a number. at least in their books. But was that enough of a reason to persist their new found attraction for each other?


 

[M] Piece of art. - written by thughyung

The only masterpiece that has even remotely caught Taehyung's attention recently is the new, talented (and incredibly gorgeous) junior who just got accepted into his senior art class.


 

[M] Rebels - written by O-tto-kakakaji

Having grown up in a religious family, Jungkook was taught that being gay is wrong.. Until Kim Taehyung appeared and made him realize how fun it is to break the rules..


 

[M] He Turned Me Three-Sixty - written by karlsaintclaire

A story how a slight of fate's hand could change a person for the better...


 

[M] Goody - written by jaekii

Sometimes, being a nice person isn’t always the best thing. Jungkook has learned this through countless years of bullying and humiliation. So naturally, when one doesn't work, you try the other. This is where the rebel, Kim Taehyung, steps in. The only question is, will Jungkook fit into the bad boy lifestyle or will he forever be a Goody?


 

[M] I knew it. - written by ughugh123

Daehyun and Youngjae have the sweetest son ever. Taehyung is so adorable for a 4 year old. What will happen when he has to get older and find a mate?


 

Kiss or Kill - written by stellarcania

"Love at first sight" is such a cliché term. This story is about "Hate at first kiss".


 

I'll be your Eyes - written by Smilone

Even though we have the same face, you only have eyes for her.
Even though we both met you at the same time, you fell for her.
And even though I am always by your side, you never truly look at me.
Why did you choose her and not me?
Does she have that I lack?
Can I still hope that maybe one day you will let go of my twin's hand and turn around and grab my always waiting one?
Hope for that you realized that you picked the wrong half and take the right one?


 

[M] Wait For Me - written by skeleton_soups

Cheesy AU where Yoongi has a car with a backseat, a darkside and a need for adventure. Jungkook has a crush and lacks willpower. *Updated - no longer a one shot because I can't do anything without including some vkook apparently.


 

We Are All Our Own Devils - written by kinghowon

In a city where vampires and humans share the sidewalks at night, Yoongi has always stayed on the human side of things. But between the passionate urgings of his neighbor and the eternal patience of a charming vampire, Yoongi will find himself drawn into the ever darker corners of the vampire world whether he's ready to change his life or not.


 

Acrylic on Canvas - written by Banana654321

My whole world revolved around a neighboring artist that I have fallen in love with. Not him entirely but his eye for raw beauty and passion for his art. His studio was filled with a vibrant energy that filled my longing for a more positive life. His paintings expressed emotions that I cannot even phantom. I have lived my life shying away from love and all the positive things that life has to offer, and now I'm taking a risk. I just hope it'd be all worth it in the end.


 

[M] Paradise - written by wowoashley

Taekook.


 

[M] Stop My Heart - written by wowoashley

“What does it feel like?”
 
“What?”

“Knowing that you fixed the heart of the man who broke yours?” 


 

[M] Pull Your Blinds Down! - written by Tentotan

Ever been to one of those hotels where the hotel rooms look into other hotel rooms? No? Well neither has Taehyung. I'm sure it'll be a learning experience.


 

[M] Dear Diary, I Finally Have Someone to Trust - written by Food-is-bae

Taehyung doesn't like the pills that his mother gives him. She doesn't pay attention to him most of the time anyway, only interacting with him to hand him a capsule and a glass of water. Jungkook understands Taehyung though. He listens to him and kisses him and makes him feel so important. He makes Taehyung feel like somebody finally wants him. Taehyung doesn't understand why his mother doesn't approve of their relationship, or why she thinks Taehyung should stay away from Jungkook. He thinks that Jungkook is perfect.


 

  [M] my church offers no absolutes - written by endlessmania

Jungkook believes that everyone is born as a tabula rasa, but Taehyung is convinced that he's born sick.


 

  [M] Up or Out - written by ughugh123

Up or Out, AKA, be good enough to get promoted or you're fired.

Taehyung has finally entered the prestigious RM LLP, which is infamous for its Up or Out policy. He will be assigned a team for the rest of the year, and he prays he's not on the same team as that Jungkook or whatever his name is.


 

  Thank You for Listening - written by twosuns and Unconscioustomato

A girl stumbles upon a boy in a coma while hiding from her strict grandpa. She decides to confide her story to the sleeping boy, not even sure if he can hear or not, until one day she stops visiting. What will happen when the boy wakes up?


 

  Lovin' It - written by twosuns and AbsoluteHominy

The first thing Jimin noticed was a head of messy black hair that most definitely didn't belong to Taehyung. He was about to apologize when he looked at the boy's face, instantly recognizing those sharp eyes and soft lips. His heart clenched tightly in his chest as he stood face to face with that strange guy from the McDonald's, who was staring back at him with a rather irritated expression.


 

  Merry Christmas, Darling - written by yongharu21

Yoongi isn't the type to surprise people.
So you can imagine how surprising it must be... when he pays his boyfriend a surprise visit for Christmas.


 

Beyond the Wall - written by Tigress

Luna was raised with people telling her that she was on top of the world, as long as she stayed on her side of the wall. Yoongi was raised with people telling him he was nothing but trash, and to stay on his side of the wall. Set in a world of fear and segregation, this is a story of freedom that transcends barriers. 


 

[M] And Now For Something Completely Different - written by velvenco

Yoongi's one night stand doesn't quite go as planned. Jimin is snarky and surprisingly insightful. Featuring a lot of eye rolling all around...


 

[M] Forbidden Fruit - written by taekookieee

Taehyung didn't expect to meet a literal -god in his first day back at college *coughs* Jungkook.


 

Set Phasers to Stunning - written by The-Nev

Captain Suga prides himself on his collection of rare aliens. But the rarest and most valuable of them - a D'relin named Jimin - has gone missing. Well, not missing. More of...his crew somehow allowed some rival thugs to kidnap said super rare alien. And now Suga has to go and get back what is rightfully his.


 

A Duelist's Duty - written by Amalya

In which the relatively young and inexperienced Duelist Insoo will have to protect Yoongi again while the Visionary trades spirits with a Haunt from the other side in order to gain information only he has access too.  Outside the Seal is Taekwoon's domain where the Guardian defends against those drawn by the stirring powers, but within the Seal is Insoo's domain.  And that is where he must Duel to keep Yoongi safe and the encroaching Haunt confined.


 

Reply 2015 - written by _sugakookie

2015; it was a year full of new beginnings, sad endings, and drama in between.
Chou Tzuyu didn't expect to find herself putting her trust in such an unreliable boy.
Kim Yeri didn't expect to experience heart break in her first year of high school.
Koo Junhwe didn't expect himself to get tangled with such a stubborn, infuriating girl.
Jung Chanwoo didn't expect to feel guilt for rejecting one girl when he's rejected hundreds in the past.
Kim Seolhyun didn't expect to befriend her old enemy.
Kim Jiwon didn't expect to fall in love with the same girl twice.
Im Nayeon didn't expect to find herself hating a family member with so much passion.
Kim Jisoo didn't expect such a cold reaction from such a warm hearted boy.
Kim Namjoon didn't expect himself to be intermixing with high society members.
Jeon Minju didn't expect to apologize and lay down her pride for another person.
Son Hyunwoo didn't expect to go out of his way to change a girl's impression of him.
Yoo Kihyun didn't expect to ever feel guilt.
But life never goes as planned and we learn to expect the unexpected.
2015; a year where everything changed in the blink of an eye.


 

[M] Pretty Little Pink - written by theforest_whitequeen

Jeon Jungkook painted his nails, wore the prettiest hats ever and cried over a butterfly getting injured.

And Min Yoongi killed people for a living.


 

[M] Disaster - written by theforest_whitequeen 

ALL that Jungkook needed was a click and his inner was discovered

and ofcourse having a strictly religious family didn't stop him from opening  his legs willingly

for anyone as long as he was going too get ed well !

EXCEPT FOR ONE PERSON:

V  the college playboy

And Taehyung's only mistake was being born as V's twin brother

& being in love with Jungkook.


 

[M] Little Sounds - written by theforest_whitequeen

All that Jungkook’s world needed, was a little more sound.

And all that Yoongi needed was more money.

They could help eachother, More than what they Thought.

If love's looking for you, it finds you, no matter where you hide, you will be found, in the most unexpected places and with most unexpected people and That's all about it.

_You may not be able to hear the Little sounds that i create with my fingers, but they were what that brought you to me, and that’s all I care about.


 

[M] Heroin - written by theforest_whitequeen

 Heroin may have taken many things from Taehyung.His happiness, his smile, his feelings, His everything.

& Jungkook was  just a simple, disabled boy on the wheelchair that returned them all, but took something else instead.His heart.And Taehyung found himself drowned in something even more dangerous than Heroin,

Jungkook’s eyes. 


 

[M] Rich and Bad - written by theforest_whitequeen

Not every fairytale in real life, starts pretty and nor ends well.
Rich and innocent Jungkook didn’t think so, bad and corrupted Taehyung Believed so.
Life had to make two opposite people that belonged nowhere near each other meet, showing one more time how cruel it is.

Offering Jungkook the excited life he always craved

and giving Taehyung a taste of love he always lacked. 

A deadly game that never had promised a happy ending.


 

[M] Reckless For Once - written by theforest_whitequeen

Taehyung was too normal & too conservative about every single thing & he had to cross path with Jungkook who was too weird & too reckless to be handled So Taehyung  indeed felt like jumping from a hill when he had to call the man Daddy.(TOP!TAE)

 He was there to change every single normal thing in Taehyung's life and Tae of course wasn't sure if he was really ready for that.


 

Symptoms of Being Homo Sapien - written by DozenDunkinDonuts and jdjess

Humans are fascinating creatures. It took milleniums for their species to evolve. It only takes a few moments for one to take its last breath. All are equipped with intelligence no other animal possess. To lie, cheat, steal. To love, forgive, heal.