MYNAME

The Library of AFF Recommedations

[M] Ellister's Legacy #1: The Curse - written by DGNA_Forever

When Mr. Choi refuses a deal, it is his child that must pay the price. Zelo is special, and he is the only one who can break the curse that was put on Earth years ago because of his father’s refusal. It is up to him to take down the creature that thinks he has control over him, and there is another special young man there that may be able to help him take the creature out and save the world’s terrible fate by breaking the curse. Can he really trust someone who has been in the evil fortress since he was a child? He cannot overturn the curse alone…


 

Turbulence - written by DGNA_Forever

It all started with a high school's seniors trip. The plane crashed in the ocean and the survivors found their way to a deserted island.


 

Love Drug - written by DGNA_Forever

Chaejin buys a love potion to use on Seyong. He doesn't realize the consequences that could come with it. They could be unforgivable.


 

 

The Misfit Misadventures - written by Amalya

Branded a witch and besieged by brief moments of incredible power, Chaerin is wanted by the Elder Patriarch for questioning and cleansing.  Her brother Gunwoo will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.  And Seyong is a victim of circumstance who finds their unpredictable company preferable to a jail cell and an early death.  Follow the connected series of oneshots chronicling the lives of the young refugee Gunwoo, his cursed sister Chaerin, and their thief friend Seyong as they try to survive and flourish in the world of Merovia: a land filled with a myriad of potential enemies and allies alike and where things are rarely as they seem.


 

My Angel - written by YuuYuuHaruka

18-year-old JunQ is living a pretty normal life raising his six-year-old brother, ChaeJin after their mother died in a car crash. One day JunQ found a condo, bigger than the one helives in now AND costs less for rent, and decides to move there with ChaeJin. Thinking that this would be good for them, JunQ doesn't realize the dangers of this part of town.  JunQ soon regrets the move in fear for his own life and ChaeJin's life. But was the move all that bad? Will JunQ find someone that's perfect for him, through all of this pain and sadness? 


 

A Duelist's Duty - written by Amalya

In which the relatively young and inexperienced Duelist Insoo will have to protect Yoongi again while the Visionary trades spirits with a Haunt from the other side in order to gain information only he has access too.  Outside the Seal is Taekwoon's domain where the Guardian defends against those drawn by the stirring powers, but within the Seal is Insoo's domain.  And that is where he must Duel to keep Yoongi safe and the encroaching Haunt confined.