DBSK/JYJ

The Library of AFF Recommedations

[M] Through the Ages - written by Amalya

Kim Jaejoong is a vampire living in New York City, just drifting with the times and watching life pass by with little interest until he meets Jung Yunho, a dance instructor who's been in the city for the past eight years. Inexplicably drawn to the charismatic human, Jaejoong makes himself a part of Yunho's life to become his friend and then something considerably more, playing an active part in the mortal world once more. While he never kept the truth of what he was a secret, there is still a great deal that Jaejoong has managed to keep secret from Yunho about his past; secrets that may have more far reaching consequences than either could envision. Yunho knows Jaejoong is a vampire and that there are other such creatures that live in the area as well, but everything about how he was created and how he used to live is a mystery to him. Now, his past is about to catch up to Jaejoong in a way he never expected and when it does, it puts everything he holds dear at risk. Can he protect the ones he loves or will he die trying?


Never Again - written by eyes2blues

Yunho and Boa romance.


 

Foam - written by jbmaunier

They never stay ashore for long, the waves.


 

The Heart Brings You Back - written by allmyliesarewishes

The lucky ones find each other, the tragic ones are the ones that lose each other.


 

[M] The Master and His 8 Slaves - written by Eternal_Cassiopeia04

Yunho hetero .


 

[M] The Story Of A Bluffing Nanny - written by SuperBlue

Jung Yunho has got it pretty rough. I mean he's twenty-seven years old, no job and still lives with his father. Oh and he went to jail once. But that was a long time ago and was because of  a rather large misunderstanding that caused it. Although he tells everyone who interviews him this, no one seems interested in giving an ex-con a shot at a real beginning. So he's just about ready to throw in the towel until his friends suggest that he look in different areas of work.


 

Cirque du Macabre - written by pinboo

One does not simply find her supposedly dead sister.


 

[M] But If We... - written by -Tigress-

Winter was always the worst time of year for Yunho; too many bad memories flooded those cold dark months with pain, bringing back the fights and hurtful words exchanged in the winter of 2009. Spring had finally come, but with no true reprieve; instead a split heralded the end of winter, one that broke his heart. It took a long time to recover, and yet now, almost four years later, here stands before Yunho the one who broke his heart in the first place.


 

Unveiling the Assassin - written by Amalya

P.I. Kim Jaejoong knows keeping personal copies of evidence; falling for and endangering a civilian in the course of his job; and almost getting himself and those close to him killed on various occasions are just things that one shouldn't do.  Unfortunately, that doesn't keep such things from happening when the case he's investigating is the assassination of his parents.  An assassination he was mere moments too late in preventing and during which he got only a brief glimpse of their killer.

Of course, tall, lithe and completely hidden in shadow isn't exactly a prime description for locating a possible suspect which leads him to the sprawling city of New York.  Working in conjunction with the NYPD, he begins to investigate the three top corporations and suspects who had the most to gain over the death of his parents and finds himself getting in over his head.

When the chips finally fall on the figurative gambling table, it's hard to say if anyone will get away unscathed, least of all himself.