SNSD

The Library of AFF Recommedations

Cirque du Macabre - written by pinboo

One does not simply find her supposedly dead sister.


 

Turbulence - written by DGNA_Forever

It all started with a high school's seniors trip. The plane crashed in the ocean and the survivors found their way to a deserted island.


 

  Entrapped - written by Amalya

Everyone said that he must have just run away when Suga didn't return from the woods near the city.  He'd always said he was just going to up and leave one day, to find his fame and fortune elsewhere, and most were convinced he finally had.  Sure, the police performed a cursory search but when they found no evidence of foul play or anything to indicate something had happened to him, they wrote him off like yesterday's news.

Sunny knew her baby brother though, and she didn't believe it for a second.  When one week turned into two and nothing changed with no word from him, she determined that she was going to find out what happened to her brother one way or the other.  And if Namjoon wasn't going to give her a hand, then she'd just go search for him alone.

It may not have been her best idea ever.


 

  The Jade Princess - written by candylaura

7th century. 650. Chang'an, the halcyonic capital of the Tang Dyanasty, hositilly welcomes a young Shilla princess to marry the Crown Prince. Five years later when the Emperor and Empress are newly coronated amidst the merger inimically formed between Shilla and Tang, a maiden by the name of Song Qian steps into the imperial palace, delivering jade to the members of it. But when she trespasses, treading a little further than necessary, she finds herself wound into the secret internal battle between the devious young empress and the people of the imperial palace. A battle of malice, betrayal, and deceit emerges of which there can only be one winner... Song Qian is yet to realize that the imperial palace conceals skeletons, and no amount of jade brocading imperial palace will appease the greed that will engulf the once-prosperous capital in complete pandemonium.


 

  Frenemies in Love - written by Blackpearl23

''I HATE YOU!' Yuri shouted. ''I love you too.'' Kai replied with a smirk as he wrapped his arm around her.
Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona are best friends since childhood, they moved to America for 3 years and moved back to Korea because their parents missed them and convinced them to return after graduation. That was one of the best and worst decisions they have ever made. Making friends,getting in trouble, having fights, breakups, kidnapping and more to come. 


 

Fairy Godmother - written by Ambertastic_baby

They call her a princess, but she considers herself a fairy godmother. But can a fairy godmother have her own happily ever after?


 

THE WALKING DEAD - written by AikCompany

A dark and grim tale about the tragedy behind the lives of the survivors the Walker breakout. It is the end of the world, and they survived it. Now what?


 

[M] The Song Of Autumn Dead - written by RAIN-ARCHIVE

Cinderella re-told.

As simple as that.

Evil step-family. Jealousy. A ball. A Prince. A fairy godmother. A glass slipper.

If only it were that simple.

Because Her Highness would never stand for being called a prince.


 

 Love and Destiny - written by aiai28

Love at the first sight is real...

Seo Joohyun, a 25-year-old woman who was continuing her master of law at Imperial College in London. She is a genius woman, so she got a scholarship to continue her studies at Imperial College.
Jung Yonghwa, a 27-years-old man. He is an architect who from Busan. He was on holiday in London for 2 weeks. 


 

 Hydrangeas Bloom - written by gerardray123

"We can probably fall in love with each other.
We can lean on one another and take care of each other.
Looking into your eyes, my two eyes,
They are talking to you...
I love you..."

- Banmal Song

Love triangle, love at first sight, unrequited love. Love journey of Jung Yonghwa and Seo Joohyun as they try to find the place where they belong.


 

[M] Pool Party - written by Amber_Sica

"You taste like Fanta," she whispered as she pulled back ever so slightly, and the breath of her voice on Amber's lips pushed her beyond the control she'd thought she had.


 

  The Cloud Painter - written by phosphorescence

Luhan is the myth that Yoona is predestined to believe.

All of his life, he has heard wishes; poignant and heart-rending ones. He heard pleas and prayers.

Time floats for him the same way he floats through the cerulean hues.

There was no past to reminisce, not a life to recall.
He walks through the whites and blues, stepping on clouds then disappears.
He watches them clasping their hands, closing their eyes to the stars hoping for wishes to be granted.
He listens to all of them, the wishful thinking with an invisible brush and a heart that can’t feel.
What if the man of this miracle himself desires a wish? A wish to feel once more.


 

Sunshine Washes From Your Memory - written by oneoftheboys

Sometimes, for love, you will do anything.


 

Tangerine Express - written by oneoftheboys

When Luhan first meets Yoona, even the thought of being with her is a distant dream.

Little does he know that soon, that distant dream will turn into a hasty marriage, running away to raise half a set of twins, and carting kids around the Tangerine Express in a new life.

A life without Yoona.


 

Chasing Yoona - written by uberchrome

There would always be girls you should look out for: girls with cancer sticks between long fingers, girls with shirts softer than their hands, girls who knows how to kiss, and girls who know they know how to kiss. girls who make sure that you know what name you should be begging for late at night, girls who stain your cheeks with rose red lipsticks, and the bedsheets with obscene memories you've just shared, girls who could drink down down a beer bottle as easily as they could count to three (or in this case, count the steps to your bedroom). They're very easy to spot, yet difficult to runaway from. They'll leave before sunlight kisses the horizon, and when they do, you'll realize that some sort of spell has been broken and you'll be wishing you're still under it.
Luhan learned the hard way that life would be better if you stick to the good girls, than to make out with the girl who takes her time to figure out the rules--just so she could break them.


 

Il Mio Salvatore - written by PassingAfternoons

Maybe if he was born in a different chaos, maybe if he wasn’t born at all.
Maybe if he hadn’t let God blew his soul into this cursed vessel, maybe he could have been happier.
They called him gifted, not until he wrecked the whole town.
He’s not more of a walking disaster, hanging between the line of hope and dejection.
Too young to die, too wrecked to live, he was just one of the millions who seeks for peace in broken places.
Deep inside the treacherous dreary heart lies a layer of innocence silk thin.
And somewhere along the same line, is just a young man with a little wish upon the star.


 

Against All Odds, Our Stars Crossed - written by lucrezia

but against all odds, our stars crossed,

and that will always, always, be enough

Somewhere in between their shared laughter, midnight conversations, stupid little arguments, inside jokes, and knowing each other's deepest desires and secrets, they became friends--the four of them. Really good friends.


 

Out of the Darkness - written by that-dam-aries

Sequel to At World's End. Must read it - all of it - in order to understand this.

Genre: Fantasy

Groups: Exo (ot12), SNSD, f(x)


[M] The Lying Game - written by Tookeyoo

Friends connected by webs and webs of lies.
The rule has always been if you admit to your lies you lose.
But their lies, are like none other.
And although this game was made years ago,
All the competitors still have untold secrets.
How will they be revealed?
Who will be the first eliminated?
Who will be the last?