Teen Top

The Library of AFF Recommedations

[M] Jeontugi High School - written by DGNA_Forever

Changjo grew up in the "Rich Crowd" where the parents decide what the children will become, dress, and who they will hang out with. He is sent to Jeontugi High School, where you are trained to become a fighter and you have to be your best, or you are sent to the "special school" where you're a disgrace. If you don't have good grades and learn quickly, that is where you will end up...and stay in that society for the rest of your life. He trains every day, and he soon makes friends. However, how close can these friendships be, when they are constantly competing and you don't know who to trust? Most will do anything to not be in the "Lower Class" that are shunned and seen as lesser. You would rather beat people down to get ahead than be a good person and have morals. Now the real question is, what's the purpose of this fighting school? It seems suspicious. How long will Changjo and his friends be able to stand it, before someone has had enough and says NO? Will the cycle and fighting ever end?


 

Sub-Prime Extinction - written by Amalya

In a ravaged, future world, Byunghyun is a member of a small group of survivors living in the harsh wasteland. The most recent to be ‘adopted’ by a ragtag group of young men living on their own merits, he doesn’t know exactly where he fits in yet in the scheme of things. He’s always been self-sufficient, even before the world fell apart, but all he really wants now… is a reason to keep moving forward.


 

My Tragic Love For You ♥ - written by Seunii

The main girl, Tinnie gets into a car accident, she loses her memories about everything and gets hospitalized for it. The leading boy, Niel, who is already a patient there because of frighten bad experiences during his child-hood.

Niel and Tinnie meet up around the hospital’s green house by mistake. Tinnie, who is easily frighten by those she doesn’t know, takes off running and dropping her most precious item in the world. Niel just so happens keeps the item that belonged to the girl, hoping approach and get her to talk to him.

The two meet once again but only to be seen that the two are opposites from each other. For Tinnie is a shy girl who likes to build an invisible wall around her while Niel is an all out-going sweetie. Both of them have different secrets from each other. What makes things worse for Tinnie is that Niel is Tinnie’s room-mate!Will the two be able to put up with each other’s different personalities and fall in love?


 

Sometimes, Violence Solves Everything - written by frootloops101

The real reason behind why Changjo punched Ljoe on the set of "Rocking" fighting scene.


 

My Tumblr Crush - written by Taida_Nirama

Ever found a blog that you loved?
Ever find a person behind that blog that you love?
Ever love that person?
Well, maybe not love, but definately a crush.

No.

It is love.


 

Incubus - written by TakeshimaTaki-desu

Niel is just an ordinary guy having ordinary experiences but everything changed when he first had that 'Dream'.


 

Journal Of Ardency - written by ClassActress

Byunghun fell in love with this person in high school. High school sweetheart must be a beautiful memory for everyone. Not for Byunghun, since he was in love with another boy, a boy who was like sunshine, Ahn Daniel. Byunghun thought that he would finally forget about him once he graduated but turned out that his world became pitch black again without Daniel's presence. When he almost gave up, the apartment room next to his was about to be filled with new tenants...


 

Bittersweet - written by chaniel

Daniel is just a regular boy, that comes back to Korea after having been away for some months, and finds out his best friend's gay, his girlfriend is cheating on him, and that he's even getting confused regarding his feelings for another guy. Pretty much.


 

[M] Self-Control and the Art of Losing It - written by EunYoun

Sometimes, it was just impossible for Choi Jonghyun to control himself.


 

Blackest Friday - written by Amalya

The one day where money doesn't matter and you are able to obtain a specific number of items, free of charge, if you can survive everyone else and make it back before time is up.  It's the only option for Minsoo, Byunghyun, and Jonghyun when one of their friends needs medicine none of them can afford.  Without it, he will die, but the challenge to obtain the cure might be more dangerous still.