Got7

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  7 Minutes - written by Jdazngal

A ridiculous game of truth or dare, got me here. Seven minutes in heaven with you.
You were the last person that I would have ever chosen to be here with, yet on that day my hell became my heaven. 


 

  Mark Tuan? Sounds familiar... - written by Jdazngal

You are on the plane, heading to California, for what? A WEDDING!! A wedding which you really didn't want to attend. No, no its definitely not your wedding *thank goodness* but you had to accompany your parents and you were displeased because honestly you didn't even know who these people were, even though you were related to them somehow.

" This is going to be a long trip~~" 

Even though there are billions and trillions of people in the world, somehow it was a smaller world than you had imagined.


 

  7 Seconds - written by Jdazngal

Love, what is it? What do you think when you hear the word love? You love unconditionally,; your family, friends, pets, your personal belongings, but a stranger? Is that really considered love? 
 
7 seconds. To just about anyone 7 seconds may be a quick blink of an eye, but for me; 7 seconds was all it took for me to love you.

 

  Girls, girls, girls... only girl for me~ - written by Jdazngal

Fate...
It’s said that after a person is born they meet approximately 30,000 people before they die. Of those, the number of people you’ll meet at work and school is roughly around 3,000 and of those you’ll intimately know around 300.
Among all these encounters it’s said that a special one is destined for you. Made from before you were born. this bond of fate is invisible to everyone.
The invisible red thread of fate connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but it can never be broken.
With a blossoming friendship before your very eyes, what will happen between Mark and YOU?


 

  under the rain. - written by edlyns

He couldn't stop looking at her, who looked like a sunshine under the rain.


 

 

  Out of time - written by rough-waters

Suzy hopes in another universe, another world, another reality, that she would be the one walking down the aisle to Park Jinyoung instead of Yoon Bomi.


 

Jaebum, Alpha - Deadly Actions - written by EdenCelia

Some things were stupid to do.  Other's dangerous.  Some of them, outright deadly.

Touching any member of Im Jaebum's pack was decidedly the latter.


 

Duality - written by faithful-lie

His breath caught in his throat as Jaebum finally revealed himself, his legs weren't actually bare, hugged by footless tights well matched to his skin but that all paled in comparison to the dark fabric of the leotard stretched across his arms and torso as he dipped into another back bend. Yugyeom could barely think, let alone breathe.


 

Rules of Deduction - written by loviet

Choi Saera is a psychic.
Or at least she pretends to be.
In reality, she's just a con artist with a keen sense of deduction and a love for the dramatic flair.
But when she accidentally stumbles onto an actual murder in progress, she decides to use it to her advantage to make some serious money.
Enter, Mark Tuan.
Mark Tuan is a straightforward, skeptical cop that doesn't buy into the whole hocus pocus mombo jumbo and only trusts the facts.
But when a woman barges into his precinct, claiming to have had a psychic vision of a case he's been working on for years, he has no choice but to follow the lead.
Through wild goose chases and run ins with a serial killer, the two come to realize that they don't need psychic abilities to see how this story ends.
First chapter is rated M for intense violence


 

The Play House - written by ohsnapitsdj

Welcome to my Master's Play House, Dear. You will become his Doll,his servant, his pet, his play thing, your life is in his hands and he shall do with you as he pleases. Do You Want To Play?


 

The Only One - written by loviet

Wolves mate for life.
Werewolves mate for eternity.
But what happens when a wolf doesn't want to mate?
In every were-species there is a prince, the most powerful were of that kind.
Jackson Wang is the prince of werewolves and his pack, Got7 are his confidants and closest allies.
However, Jackson was not like other were-princes.
He was one of the only werewolves in the district of White Fang that didn't believe in mates or mating.
He believed that mating and falling in love were two different things that would never collide.
So it was only natural that he be the first member of his pack to accidentally stumble into his mate. His human mate.
A mate that, unlike any other mate, wanted nothing to do with him and never spared him a glance.
And like that, the life of Jackson Wang, the prince of wolves, was never going to be the same again.


 

Chasing Rainbows - written by loviet

So, are you up for the chase? I know you and I know how you are. You can never say no to a challenge.
Catch me if you can, Daisy.
Mark Tuan
Kang Mira thought he was joking when she found the note taped to her dorm room door the day of her last final.
She stared at the map that was attached to the note and decided that Mark Tuan had officially lost his goddamn mind.
And that her suspicions were right, he probably was high half the time.
But when Jackson Wang, the captain of the varsity swim team and someone Mira wouldn't be caught dead with, shows up at her door in the middle of the night with the exact same note and a compass in his hand, she starts to doubt if Mark's joke was really a joke at all.
So she packs a bag and gets into a car with a guy she barely knows, with an ego the size of a continental ocean, to track their friend down to the oasis that he so lavishly bragged about.
But after following the hints and clues left for them, they start to question his motives behind the chase.
And their own motives behind agreeing to play along.

 


 

Script of the Angel - written by meeno24315

In which a novelist carries a darker secret hidden within his writing. (JB, Suzy, Mark)