2NE1

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  Letters in Fall - written by reachthestars

If someone asked you what's your favorite season, what would you say? Winter, spring, summer, or fall? Of course if you ask Dara that, she'd say she hates fall. But why does she hate fall?


 

  The Misfit Misadventures - written by Amalya

Branded a witch and besieged by brief moments of incredible power, Chaerin is wanted by the Elder Patriarch for questioning and cleansing.  Her brother Gunwoo will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.  And Seyong is a victim of circumstance who finds their unpredictable company preferable to a jail cell and an early death.  Follow the connected series of oneshots chronicling the lives of the young refugee Gunwoo, his cursed sister Chaerin, and their thief friend Seyong as they try to survive and flourish in the world of Merovia: a land filled with a myriad of potential enemies and allies alike and where things are rarely as they seem.


 

  Phoenix in Stone - written by Amalya

When your current, unchanging existence is a lie, how do you break free to find the truth?  What would you risk to reclaim what you didn't know you lost?

In the realm of Tserinthia, magic abounds in many forms and the peace is kept by the son of the earth of the daughter of the sun.  Ageless and powerful, the dragon and phoenix maintain order in a land filled with blessed humans, gifted enchanters, and all manner of people that want for nothing.  At least, that's how it's supposed to work...

"You can deny angels exist.  Convince ourselves they can't be real.  But they show up anyway, at strange places and at strange times.  They can speak through any character we can imagine.  They'll shout through demons if they have to.  Daring us, challenging us to fight."

~ Sweet Pea from er Punch~

What feels like eternity is a long time to not know who you are, but Chaerin's about to start finding out with a little unexpected help.

Granted, they're not exactly angels, but... they're all she's got.


 

  Atonement - written by Amalya

Someone is after the barren, blind swordswoman who is known for only doing good and living for the betterment of others. Park Bom knows exactly who he is and probably what he wants, but even with all her skill and years of experience, she is not sure she is ready to face him.


 

  If I were you - written by BigBang_Kris

I wish I could love you. I wish you would love me. I wish we could be together just for a day so I can let you go without regrets.


 

  Jump Then Fall - written by kristinxm

Everyone has a fear of something whether it’s a phobia of clowns or something more serious such as death. Minzy's fear happens to be heights but being as gullible as she is, Zico convinced her to climb a tree. Now she’s stuck in the tree until he can convince her to face her fears and jump. Promising he’ll catch her, Zico informs her that you have nothing to fear but fear itself. While facing her fears, Zico learns about a fear of his own.


 

  Vision in White - written by asianauthor

An adaptation of a series novel by Nora Roberts about the story of four women working to make other people's happy ever after happen and unexpectedly find theirs.


 

  Missed Chances - written by ChaerinOh

My voice is soft but stern; a warning that now is neither the time nor place. From now on, the time will never come. This is something I've told myself constantly for I know this is the only way we can carry on.


 

[M] The Lying Game - written by Tookeyoo

Friends connected by webs and webs of lies.
The rule has always been if you admit to your lies you lose.
But their lies, are like none other.
And although this game was made years ago,
All the competitors still have untold secrets.
How will they be revealed?
Who will be the first eliminated?
Who will be the last?