Infinite

The Library of AFF Recommedations

[M] Where the Light Hits the Sea - written by StarlightSpirit

Sungyeol's peaceful life by the sea is thrown into ruins when he is taken captive on a pirate ship.
The captain, Woohyun, takes Sungyeol because he wants him for his own, but Sungyeol falls for the compassionate first mate Myungsoo. 
Such a story can never end well though, right?

 

Fettered By Time - written by deliberatemistake

Time is a dressmaker, busy with alterations.

Myungsoo witnessed Time’s handiwork all around him, and yet he remained Untouched, Unblemished. For him, Time was a mere Illusion...

...that is, until the circle became complete.


 

  Lessons - written by DGNA_Forever

Hoya and Ryosuke meet in a cooking class, and Hoya is immediately smitten. However, the young beauty is grouchy and tried everything he can to chase Hoya away. He doesn't realize that Hoya is nearly impossible to chase off...


 

[M] I'll Be Your Shelter, I'll Be Your Storm - written by StarlightSpirit

Woohyun breaks Sunggyu more and more every day.

Hoya's heart breaks with him.

He knew the route by heart of course, he made this trip almost every day when he had to go and comfort Sunggyu because of something Woohyun had done or said. Hoya would sit there and listen to Sunggyu tell him about how he knew that things were at a breaking point but he couldn’t let go because he loved Woohyun. Hoya would sit there and watch his broken best friend cry - something he never did before Woohyun - and he would think about how much better he would be to Sunggyu and wondering how the hell Woohyun could be this way when he had someone as amazing as Sunggyu by his side.


 

[M] Japan Tour - written by ShimizuTheShizzShota

Japan is a wonderful place to visit. The land of the future and of the past has a lot to offer, from ancient Shinto rituals to primary releases of electronics and games. Learning the language and some of the social customs could provide for an obstacle, but it could be fun as well. Lee Howon is one Korean man who has taken the time, and his visit will be very memorable.


 

A Coward's Crush - written by Limebrus

Sungyeol is sick of watching Myungsoo pine after a certain Lee Sungjong, so he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is a brilliant plan.

 

salty water; barefoot - written by sandpapering

where sungyeol fails to grow-up and stays stuck in the past. along with him, accompanies his only, and probably his only friend in the world. 


 

  Back Room - written by Batcrazy

Some doors are better left unopened...


 

[M] Infinite Revival  - written by KatingaTrouble

Infinite revival is a mental health facility for troubled boys. The patients are comprised of the seven members of infinite. They are all there for different reasons and have different issues they must face during their stay. They will form relationships and go through hardships. This story will be dramatic and serious and possibly dark and twisted when it comes to the patients’ pasts and the bonds they form. But it will also have a lot of cute heartfelt moments as the boys start forming relationships.


 

[M] Infinite Revival: Life After Treatment - written by KatingaTrouble

The ex-patients of Infinite Revival have all been deemed healed enough to leave in patient care. But now as they leave their beloved facility that they called home behind and begin living their new lives in Seoul, they will find themselves facing as any struggles as ever.

The boys will soon come to ask themseves as they fight to find their place in the real world…

Is anyone even truly healed?


 

Shut Up and Love Me! - written by one_over_3

The forbidden love between Strawberry Fields and Eye Candy’s visuals.


 

[M] A Fleeting Dream - written by LimeBrus

Lee Sungjong is happy. He has a job he loves, a loving brother, and he lives a relatively quiet life. He may be considered as a loner as he has no friends outside of his workplace, but he doesn't mind. He thinks having friends and relationships are too tiresome, because his job is an unusual one; he's an assassin.  That means keeping secrets and secrets are tiresome to weave. 

But then someone new moves in next to him and somehow his new neighbour enters this life way too easily. Suddenly Sungjong's life isn't just about going to work, lazing on the couch, and getting nagged at by his brother anymore. 


 

 

  [M] Easy A+. - written by missuslee

Kim Juri was one of the quietest and smartest students in school. Not only that, but she was also blessed with good looks and a pretty body.
 
But what happens when the straight A student gets a bad grade from the new teacher, Kim Sunggyu?

 

  [M] dig up the bones - written by kisoap

they serve the demon god

Myungsoo is akin to bones and calcium, femurs, tibiae and skulls – the like. His family digs up the bones and digs the graves, cleanses the dead from the syrupy earth that sticks to their rotting flesh, blesses them into the ground to wash away the horrors of the forest. Not all those lost have been found, though – the forest still reeks of death and its ancestors – the gods of such. No royal command from two provinces away, no bravery or length of rope can save all those who tried to conquer the darkness, the forest and its gods.


 

  Whose Existence Vanished - written by clouded-freelancer

Nam Woohyun was the Prince of the Kingdom. Ready to set off on an adventure to see his country before he ruled. Though a curse and spell was cast onto him and his people, making everyone forget the Prince and his name.
He meets a small delivery service in the East, after being somehow teleported into a forest. He didn’t choose, nor did he know it, but Kim Sunggyu would teach him lessons that held more value than his eighteen years in the castle.


 

  Breaking the silence - written by negiramen

Sunggyu hasn’t spoken a word for nearly 7 years due to a traumatic experience. He depends on his family and his friends a lot, because he doesn’t like interacting with strangers or being alone. Everyone is trying hard to break his shell, but maybe it needs a certain tree to get the hamster out of his hole.


 

  Taking a Selca - written by ShimizuTheShizzShota

 

That in’ dino.
Woohyun has had his eye on another member for a while, but he has no courage to follow it. The other members would probably make fun of him, and they would cease to be cohesive as a group. Too much was at stake for him to reach his desire.
So, he decides to just sit back and take his selcas.


 

  Of Dreams and Nightmares - written by Ambertastic_baby

A memory long forgotten is revived through a series of nightmares. But he can’t remember the person nor the achingly familiar voice calling out for help. Then a stranger comes along, and a suppressed past is once again brought to light.


 

  Pandora's Key - written by ShimizuTheShizzShota

Pandora’s curiosity made her open the box given to her by the gods themselves. When every evil known escaped from it, she wished she had restrained herself and left it closed.
She also wished to return the evils, one by one if needed.


 

  Consternation of Him - written by springrain

She once met a boy who was not afraid of death.

He once met a girl who was afraid of Death.

“Who are you?”

“I am Death himself.”

Everybody can fall in love.

Including  Death.

con – ster – na – tion (n.)

feelings of anxiety or dismay; terror


 

  Waiting for Amber - written by dream_keeper88

Show me that good things come to those who wait – ‘You Can’ David Archuleta.


 

  The Forbidden Love - written by -justadreamer-

Jang Eun Hee was just a young woman in her early 20s that just graduated from college. In order to pay for remaining college tuition, she promised herself she would find a well-paid job. One day, out of the blue, a mysterious man offered her a lucrative job. Eun Hee was quite interested and accepted right away. At first, Eun Hee felt that everything about the job was good. It was like someone gave her something free. But hey, they say, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch,” and that’s exactly what happened to Eun Hee months after. To cut the story short, let’s just say…things got complicated. Things that confused Eun Hee, making her want to quit her job…Complicated things like…love.


 

  [M] Paradise - written by Nadeshikoyukai

Upon a hill, in the country side, a house was constructed in the mid 1960s. On the left of the three storied house, was a large barnyard and then rest of the 192 acres of land was grass. There was once a thriving family that lived in that house, but now, it was quiet – vacant for over 32 years. During those 32 painfully long years, not a soul entered the house. During those years, the house had been left to rot. Though, it wasn’t left to rot alone for in that house resided a ghost by the name of Myungsoo.



  Just a Bodyguard - written by megsie00

This story is about Suzy as a solo artist, model, and actress who recently broke up with her boyfriend, Lee Min Ho. This was due to the large amount of threats both have gotten, Min Ho for the age difference and Suzy for dating the much loved actor.
It got to bad that her company has gotten her bodyguards, one of which is Kim Myungsoo. Both are finding it very hard to remember that he is just a bodyguard.
This story will be broken up into different weeks that highlight their interactions. 

 



Sungjong's Big Step - written by Reene777

Sungjong decides to go to busan for his college.
He leaves everything behind even Myungsoo.
But Myungsoo is not ready to give up on Sungjong.
What do you think will happen?
Will Sungjong go back to Myungsoo or fall in a trap set by the worst guys in the college?


 

Roaring Silence - written by Blu3Wind

“The loudest sounds are silent emotions.”
Kim Myung Soo remained hidden whenever the bullies targeted their favorite victim: Lee Sung Jong. He watched as Sung Jong took every blow. He trembled every time Sung Jong coughed some blood. He felt remorse every time Sung Jong fell in defeat. Even so, Sung Jong never fought back. When the bullies disappeared, Sung Jong took out a notebook and started writing.
Now that Sung Jong was in the hospital, Myung Soo got hold of the notebook. There, he found the roaring silence – words that the world had to know, and yet was unheard of. 


 

The Space Between Us - written by StarlightSpirit

Sungyeol is quieter than before and Myungsoo wants to know why.


 

The Dull One - written by Goddess

When there are two sisters, one of them is bound to be not as pretty, not as interesting, not as popular, not as attractive....not as everything.
When two sisters are put together and you're not the one that shines, what would happen?
What happens if you're...THE DULL ONE?