BAP

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  Chemistry to Dorkdom - written by EPIONE

In which everybody knows that Youngjae has a crush on you. Everybody, including you.


 

  [M] Vanilla. - written by Aividork

DaeJae .


 

The Dark Kingdom - written by -Tigress-

Amber was raised on the streets of the Kingdom of Darkellyun believing that she was nothing special, nothing worthwhile. When she is kidnapped by the Dark Temple and pulled into their schemes, everything she ever knew is turned upside down. In her quest to find the hidden Prince, she becomes something much more than the street rat she always believed herself to be.


 

[M] I Hate When The Electricity Cuts Out - written by shadowgami

Youngjae was minding his own business as his band were in the other room playing games. 

When he is suddenly called in, Daehyun immediately gets him and sits him on his lap.

YoungJae has to stay there. But when the power instantly cuts off, things get a little hot between them.

But then light is found - and so are they.

But Daehyun eventually gets what he wanted.


 

[M] Ellister's Legacy #1: The Curse - written by DGNA_Forever

When Mr. Choi refuses a deal, it is his child that must pay the price. Zelo is special, and he is the only one who can break the curse that was put on Earth years ago because of his father’s refusal. It is up to him to take down the creature that thinks he has control over him, and there is another special young man there that may be able to help him take the creature out and save the world’s terrible fate by breaking the curse. Can he really trust someone who has been in the evil fortress since he was a child? He cannot overturn the curse alone…


 

Whenever You're in Danger - written by DGNA_Forever

Zelo gets rescued by a person in a cape while in America. Would YOU believe that a superhero had just saved your life? Neither did Zelo...at first. He's in more danger than he could ever imagine, and there's only one person who can save him.


 

  Pizza Boy - written by EPIONE

In which Youngjae is your best friend and Zelo is just that attractive pizza delivery boy. Hence, too much pizza.


 

Sunflower Grave - written by hiikyoung

They say that when you sleep in the old Lee House you have dreams of fields filled with sunflowers...


 

  Daehyun: Valkyr of the Gods - written by Amalya

A twist on the old Norse myths, with Daehyun as one of Odin's servants in Asgard.


 

  Identity - written by SedBau

We often tend to wish we were another, but Youngjae makes wishing become a reality. 


 

  [M] A Boy without a Heart - written by EPIONE

Youngjae once said, "look out for my sister," when he still doesn't know Daehyun well to know not to ever trust him with anything anyone loves.


 

[M] MERCY (10 Minutes) - written by bangandzelo

He wasn't supposed to fall in love with the enemy.


 

Frozen Tears - written by PureBride

A Himchan and Ailee romance oneshot.


 

Dust in the Wind - written by Amalya and kaseyslove

Just out of a relationship himself, Daehyun becomes involved with Junhong and departs on an emotional journey with the young man that will change his life forever.


 

A Lonely Place To Die - written by SongEunKi

They hadn't wanted to do it...not really. They just needed the money.

It was supposed to be an easy job; kidnap the daughter of the Senator, make a ransom demand, and wait.

But when the ransom is not made and instead they are hunted, what started as an easy job becomes a deadly game of cat and mouse.

How will they survive?


 

Trouble in Paradise - written by Tigerlilylilyy

Being a young, handsome, and wealthy man, Kim Himchan is well aware, that he can get absolutely anything, and everything that he wants. Whether it be the latest sports car, to the nearest woman's heart, nothing is impossible, due to his high status, and confident personality. Party after party, Himchan is basically living the life of paradise, without a care in the world.

But what does he do when everything in his life (including himself) suddenly disappears?

And especially when Seo Yejin, a complete stranger who clashes so terribly with him, seems to be the only one who can help him gain it all back, how will this all turn out?


 

Deicidium - written by -Tigress-

When everything Daehyun has is taken from him by the God-King of Shazza, he sets off on a quest for revenge, and ultimately, to kill the God-King. His journey brings him to a young traveler by the name of Jongup, and though he'd rather not have any company, they are forced together by a series of events.


 

[M] The Intern - written by baozibubbles

"Jung. Dae. Hyun." You enunciated, letting each syllable roll off of your tongue smoothly. A smile spread across your face as a sudden thought crossed your mind.

"Yes?" 

"How good are you at following orders?", he raised an eyebrow in curiosity at the question.

"I do everything I am told if that's what you're asking." 

"Everything?"

"Everything." 


 

I'm His Substitute Girlfriend - written by lovelyme23

Angst, romance, twins, Daehyun.


 

  Going Crazy┊미친거니 - written by Petite_Star

Mystery, Himchan, psychokiller.


 


Dragonriders of the Matoki - written by Amalya

Now that all the Guardian Spirits of each team has been slain, casting all the rest into madness, it is up to the Matoki Dragonriders to reach the false sun in the sky.  The recently deceased Matoki spirit has promised them salvation if they can but breach it.  All they have to do is make it past all their former opponents whose sole purpose has become to stop them in any way they can.


 

 

A Cracked Reflection - written by lynndae

Youngjae was used to the bright, fake smile he flashed to everyone. So much of his time was spent putting off an ever growing unhappiness for another time, that perhaps, if he continued this delay long enough the desision might be taken out of his own hands. For the time being, he decided, fate would continue its cruel game of cat and mouse.


 

Armed and Dangerous - written by loviet

Kim Himchan is the Violent Crimes unit's best cop.
But there's a reason behind that.
He used to be the right hand man to one of Seoul's most dangerous  gang, B.A.P.
But when B.A.P disbanded in an attempt to live normal lives, Himchan decided to put his skills to use and actually do some good.
So he became a detective.
The best damn detective that Unit 565 had ever seen.
But then came a change in plans.
After his old partner left, Himchan had grown accustomed to working alone until his Chief decided to personally hire him a new partner.
Enter Bae Sang Hee.
A vigilant detective with a nose for crime and a stickler for rules, Sang Hee gets transferred as Himchan's new partner in solving crime.
With butting personalities and clashing views on how to get things done, their partnership looked like a lost cause. It's going to take more than handcuffs, insane criminals, hidden pasts and brilliant aim to get these two new partners to see eye to eye.


 

Home - written by loviet

She didn't want this.
All she wanted to do was go home, soak in her tub and use that bubble bath that she spent half her paycheck on and had yet to open.
She didn't want to run into the young 18 year old boy that looked so beaten up he could die.
She didn't want to bring him home and help patch him up.
She didn't want to meet s.
She didn't want to meet his leader.
She didn't want to meet the leader's younger sister.
And she sure as hell didn't want to become the target of the second most dangerous gang in Seoul.
But she shouldn't have to worry right?
Not when she's forced to marry the leader of Seoul's number ONE most dangerous gang.
And to make matters worse.....
She never got to use that ing bubble bath.


 

Come Back Home [Sequel to Home] - written by loviet

It was her wedding day.
The day that she was supposed to be happily married to the only man she had ever loved.
But that all comes crashing down when her fiancé gets into an accident, an hour before their wedding, that police believe left no survivors.
Now Hwang Eun Ah must try to fit the pieces of her life back together while fighting with herself, hurtling down a deeper and darker pit of depression.
But when the leader of one of B.A.P's closest allies starts appearing more in her life, she finds herself growing closer to him and she starts to wonder how much of Yongguk's past she really knew.
With the return of old friends, family and enemies, Eun Ah has to learn the truth behind Yongguk's accident and whether or not it was an accident at all.  
But there are still truths, lies and secrets that threaten to tear her already broken life apart.
Nothing is ever as it seems.


 

 

Careful - written by FictionalTea

Yongguk learns a good lesson about watching what he does. 


 

[M] Work Place Drama - written by frootloops101

Bang Yongguk and Kim Kibum (Key) work together at an office.  The drama starts when Key leaves an office party, having a bit too much to drink and being followed.  Bang rushes in to save the day.


 

The Princess' Knight: Red - written by Sriracha31

A world where human royals rule and where the Werewolves serve.