WINNER

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  Winners of the Game of Thrones - written by diamond_cherry

Character study in AU. I wanted to incorporate them into Westeros, but keep them true to themselves and their real life personalities. Just something I did for fun and to practice my writing.


 

  Black Holes and Revelations - written by mentos

Mino realizes at the age of seventeen that when love influences every thought it leads to some sort of inner tranquil. Seungyoon had became the light in every dark night. Seungyoon shines brightly igniting passions that would otherwise have died. When tensions are high, it could be the trapdoor in the prison wall or it could trigger a war. It could be a hopeful new beginning or a dreadful goodbye. Mino thinks that love, for him, anyway, guides the way down the road of being who he was born to be; who he was meant to be.


 

  Elite Warriors - written by DGNA_Forever

Taehyun is chosen to carry special armor, while Seungyoon is not. This could tear them apart forever, especially when a mission takes Taehyun away. Will he come back?


 

From zero to hundred - written by 3nnnam

Their feelings that started from nothing to something. 


 

Confrontation - written by ShimizuTheShizzShota

In every village, there is a man or woman of power, one who is in contact with the spirits, called the Anaku. They can use their gifts and training to heal and protect the people, or they can also choose to torment the villagers and be a tyrant. Mino had been the type of Anaku who tried to use his power to help his people, but then one day, a very powerful Anaku makes a visit with some very deadly weapons.


 

100 Days with Kim Hanbin - written by AnonKit

All the girls from my school would die to spend at least one minute with iKon's charismatic leader, Kim Hanbin known as B.I but ...NOT ME. 
I usually respect people and mostly idols for their hard work but on a scale from 1 to 10, I dislike Hanbin 11. I hate everything about him from head to toe. Unfortunately for me, he is my brother's bestfriend. I used to see pictures of them every day, listened to their songs, watched their music videos and all of this because my brother is Bobby.
After Bobby won'' Show Me The Money'' rap competition, he could finally bring us to Korea so we could start living as a normal family. Everything was great till that day when my brother brought a friend home...that friend was no other than Kim Hanbin...That's how my nightmare started, the worst part came when Bobby announced that B.I is going to stay with us for a while.
Living under the same roof with the person you dislike the most it's not easy...


 

The High School Tyrant - written by Sriracha31

Meet Jiwoo. Someone who has never experienced love. Someone who couldn’t care less about love. And someone who probably would like to avoid the whole thing altogether.
Now, meet the high school tyrant who started to set things into motion.