VIXX

The Library of AFF Recommedations

  After the Accident: A Specter's Interference - written by Amalya

Sometimes, the hardest part of an accident isn't surviving it and Hakyeon learns the hard way that moving on isn't easy when it means letting go of someone who may not be ready to leave or helping another who may never recover.


 

  [M] He Still Bleeds Red - written by rayleigh97

I'd like to preface this by saying that I didn't personally know him. He was three years older than me and I had no idea what he went through. No idea that high schoolers were so cruel. But I walked the same halls he walked, I knew the younger brothers and sister of his tormenters. I might've even known some of his tormenters themselves. And my knowledge is the result of asking a lot of questions, anger and, most importantly, determination.


 

  Coffee - written by rayleigh97

Leo never thought that he would fall in love with Ken. And he never thought he would have to lose him either.


 

  Lifelongs - written by rayleigh97

N really loves Leo, they're lifelongs, the closest friends can get.


 

  Apples - written by rayleigh97

Ken gets that Leo and N are best friends, 'lifelongs' as N likes to call them. He knows best-friends know each other pretty well, but Ken doesn't like it.


 

The Dead Woods - written by -Tigress-

When Hakyeon's best friend Wonshik disappears into the strange, haunted woods near their village, he knows that he can't just sit there and wait to see if Wonshik comes back.. He's going to get his friend back, even if the only people who will go with him are the pretty baker's son Hongbin, who has a soft spot for Wonshik, and the standoffish hunter Taekwoon who has a strange connection in the Dead Woods.


  [M] Make Him Scream - written by exoseksie

Leo was always so composed, so in control, and so Hakyeon vowed that he would make the other scream the way that he could make Hakyeon.


 

  [M] Off Limits - written by ShimizuTheShizzShota

Sometimes, great things aren’t meant to be touched or enjoyed, but rather kept just out of reach. For too long now, Hyuk has been suffering under the knowledge that he could never get the one thing that has been possibly the greatest thing he’s ever known. While he may know he can’t have it, does that stop him from accepting the offer to get it? Let’s see.  (Hyuk x Hongbin)


 

Something Different - written by Amalya

A fun romp in which Hakyeon's plans for his boyfriend's belated birthday don't pan out quite as well as he hoped.  Between the mutual teasing, a horseback riding trek not entirely agreeable with Hakyeon, and the promise of a glorious hotel room after the fact, there's no telling what'll happen with these two.  (Hakyeon x Zico)


 

 

Just One More Time - written by TaehyunVindex

He just wanted to hold him one more time. 

 

Kiss him just one more time. 
See his smile just one more time. 
Just One More Time. 


 

[M] The Edge of Darkness - written by -Tigress-

Hakyeon thinks that he has nothing left to live for, but when he tries to end it he is saved by a strange creature. This seemingly solitary act fuels a desire to know more, but as he slips further and further into the world of witchcraft, he realizes that it isn't as straightforward as he may have hoped... and a lot more dangerous than he thought.


 

  Stalked by Shadows - written by Amalya

When a dragon bonds with his rider, nothing can keep them apart.  It means that Leo can find Hakyeon at any time and in any place.  But... when he finds his rider after he has gone missing, rescuing him will be no easy feat.


 

  Teach Me - written by -Tigress-

Hakyeon is a brand new kindergarten teacher and his fellow teacher Taekwoon acts like a jerk.


 

  [M] The Tiger's Cage - written by Ink_Vixxen

He was dangerous, like some caged animal. . . . Bearing his teeth at anyone who stepped too close.Those soulless eyes only entertained by the sight of blood and pain. . .So why did he show you kindness? Why did he extend his hand? Was it a lapse in his judgment? Or was it a piece of his humanity peeking through. . . You knew it was a bad idea, but you couldn't stop your curiosity. . .The desire to know as it led you to him . . . . .and into the tiger's cage.


 

  [M] The Internship - Rewritten - written by hongbinstaekwoon

Having a father that is well-known in his field of expertise is a big advantadge.You landed a great oppertunity to start your internship on a high level, but something fishy is going on behind closed doors and the person you're assigned with does not necessarily put you at ease.


 

  [M] Room-mating with Cha Hakyeon - written by yoonah_jung

You swear that the tanned boy you were sharing an apartment with was gay. Why else would he clean up after himself, not check you out, or have a tube of lube on the nightstand?... 


 

  The Red on Our Evergreen - written by banana126

Hakyeon had made a plan for their Christmas Eve. It's not much though, just a delicious-romantic candle light dinner on his apartment. He had their house decorated for it. Traditional Christmas bulbs and the medium sized evergreen tree with excessive amount of clay angels and figures alike, also colorful plastic decorations with various shapes. He satisfied with the result of his work, he does hope that it won't be too much for Taekwoon's eyes though. All that Taekwoon needs to do is preparing the food for the night. And it isn't as smooth as it should be. (TokyoGhoulAU)


 

  Eternity - written by Batcrazy

They once were separated... But now their love has stopped time itself. (hyukbin)


 

  Shatterglass - written by The-Nev

Taekwoon lived in a world devoid of love - one where the greatest hope he could have was to die painlessly. Until he met Hakyeon.


 

'Cos I Like You - written by faithful-lie

N is used to all sorts drifting through the coffee shop he co-owns with a couple friends but the tall silent man with the almost unchanging expression is enough to faze him.


 

Steal My Heart - written by Tigress

Faerie steal away human babies and replace them with their own, to be raised by humans until their parentage becomes obvious. These changelings are hated, feared, killed because they are 'evil Fae'. Yet as a young human, Wonshik's only friend is a boy that he is pretty sure is a changeling, and it doesn't make a difference to him.


 

Cursed - written by Tigress

Sooyoung is contracted into service to the cursed lord of the manor, but maybe he's not the monster he seems to be.


 

Dye - written by starlitskies

A lone stylist, living his life in an out of the way hair shop rarely sees the same customer twice, let alone a regular. Just Navi fluff, a touch of angst and lots of hair.


 

Ocean's Tail - written by starlitskies

For most of her life, Hakyeon believed humans to be evil; cruel, even. But when she’s caught in a fishing net and inexplicably set free, Hakyeon can’t help but get a little closer – and fall in love along the way. Mermaid!AU Navi! Hakyeon’s a mermaid.


 

Forget-Me-Not - written by The-Nev

Taekwoon loves Thursdays, because it means getting to watch Hakyeon practice for their upcoming student recital. But this Thursday brings back unexpected memories that the brunette had hoped Hakyeon had buried years ago.


 

In Your Hands - written by The-Nev

Taekwoon needs a haircut, but the hairdresser he’s trusted for years has abandoned him in order to follow his boyfriend to the big city. Whatever will Taekwoon do when he finally meets the man his former stylist simply called “the god of sheers”?


 

"We love not with our hearts, but with our souls" - written by GuppyFish

They've lost him twice; they won't lose him again. (neo, navi, dragon!AU)


 

Forbidden Encounter - written by GratiaAeternum

Wonsik is half faerie, half human, and Hakyeon is an elf of the Unseelie court. When the two meet in the most inconvenient way, how will they cope with the outcome? 


 

Fallen - written by ofbloodandbone

New starts happen every moment of every day and he could start over, put aside this life and begin again… but he doesn’t.


 

Blood Petals - written by Banana654321

Taekwoon is moving forward, taking slow and steady steps to walk away from the person he covets. In the middle of bloodied petals and forgotten memories, what will happen to his poor heart as he take a step towards one irreparable step of the moving on process.


 

Feelings - written by musicalifee

I couldn’t sleep straight away, too many things were running in my head

But after much thought, my heart sank.

I glanced at Hongbin who was across the room, although I couldn’t really see him clearly.

You and I, will never be more than friends.


 

Can You Paint with All the Colors You Can't Even Name? - written by OmegaZen

HakYeon is positive that TaekWoon is his soul mate; TaekWoon is positive that he’s straight.


 

A Duelist's Duty - written by Amalya

In which the relatively young and inexperienced Duelist Insoo will have to protect Yoongi again while the Visionary trades spirits with a Haunt from the other side in order to gain information only he has access too.  Outside the Seal is Taekwoon's domain where the Guardian defends against those drawn by the stirring powers, but within the Seal is Insoo's domain.  And that is where he must Duel to keep Yoongi safe and the encroaching Haunt confined.


 

How the Stars Came to Be - written by starlitskies

I’m starting this out as a Kenvi threeshot, but I will add onto the story in the future. The summary will also change with each new short addition.
Story 2 – When Spring Meets Death –  Roommates were hard enough. Even worse were roommates that looked like demons that had clawed their way up from Hell. (Neo)


 

Can't Live Without You - written by queenc

Hongbin started calling the homeless guy who cooks for him Leo, because it was a lot shorter than calling him “the homeless guy who cooks for him”. Also, because the man didn’t give Hongbin his name, Hongbin just thought one up.


 

When the Sun Falls - written by Light_Archer

The story of Snow White is not one unfamiliar; a jealous Queen hellbent on taking the life of a maiden, all for her enchanting beauty.
But what if there's a sorcerer that uses his magic to put her into a deep slumber every night? One so deep, it mimics death itself.
The only way she can escape the knowing gaze of the Queen's mirror...