CAUGHT

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/uaC5GnOWINo 

 

WOOHYUN'S POV:


I was laying lazily on my bed then suddenly Heeyoung's face appeared on my head.  I have to admit she is really cute even though she's just a maid.  My phone suddenly rung and I picked it up right away.  Sunjong came up saying that there is an emergency and told me to meet up in Sungyeol's house in fifteen minutes.  I quickly picked up my car keys and headed for the garrage where my car was parked.  After exactly fifteen minutes, I got to Sungyeol's house and I went inside.  When I walked in, all my friends are there except for Sungyeol. 

"Good.  Everyone is finally here," Sungjong said as I sat down on a sofa beside Sunggyu.

"So what's the big emergency?" Dongwoo impatiently asked Sungjong.

"Uhh.... hyungs, I think Sungyeol hyung is getting married........" Sungjong said.

"What?!!!" all five of us asked the maknae in shock.

"Well... uhhh.... I saw Heeyoung and Sungyeol enter a wedding dress shop earlier," Sungjong tried to explain.

"Pretty maid?  But isn't she his maid?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong, don't joke around.  It's not funny," Hoya yelled at Sungjong.

"I'm not joking.  I really did see them," Sungjong defended.

Wait...... Heeyoung and Sungyeol? Their getting married?  That doesn't make sense.  All of us got quiet as we heard someone from outside the house.

"Hyungs, we have to hide.  Sungyeol hyung will kill me if he found out that I tresspassed his house," Sungjong said with a panicked voice.

"Hide then," Sunggyu said as he got up from beside me and headed to the laundry room.  All six of us followed behind him and we tried to fit in the room.

"Yah!  Will you just give me the key so I can go inside first?" I heard a yelling voice outside that sounded like Heeyoung.

"Why would I give you the key to MY house? That would mean I'm letting you steal my house," I heard Sungyeol yell back at Heeyoung.

"Sungjong, are you sure they're getting married.  They don't sound like a couple from what I'm hearing," Dongwoo whispered.

"Shh," Hoya shushed Dongwoo.

"Aish.  It's my house too you know.  Since I'm basically living in here too," I heard Heeyoung say as I heard the door opening and her voice got louder.

They're living together?  I heard footsteps getting closer and closer to where we were hiding and I can hear Sungjong gulp beside me.  The door opened to reveal Sungyeol, shocked to see us in the laundry room.

"Yah!!  What are you guys doing here?" Sungyeol yelled at us.

They all quickly got out of the small room and I just walked out calmly.

"Well.. hehe... funny story, hyung," Sungjong awkwardly laughed while scratching his head.

"Yah!  Sungyeol, why didn't you tell us that you and pretty maid are getting married?" Myungsoo butted in.

"What?! Who told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter