THE RETURN

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/541kvbORSC0 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


A week passed by so fast and it was a happy week.  Me and Sungyeol are finally getting along and I'm starting to think that this marriage is not a bad idea after all.  Don't be fooled though.  Even if me and Sungyeol are in good terms, we still argue a bunch of time.  The most recent one was when we listed our favorite fruits.  I like green apples, green grapes, and green mangoes while he liked red apples, normal grapes and yellow mangoes.  

*

"Why do you like sour fruits they are so not good at all," Sungyeol made a disgusted face as I munched on a green apple while I was sitting beside him with his arms wrapped around my shoulder.

"It's good try some," I held the half eaten apple near his mouth.

"No thanks.  I hate sour fruits," he said while putting his hand to block the apple I was holding.  

I just shrugged then continued eating my apple.

"Sweet fruits are better.  It taste way better than your sour fruits," he exclaimed

"How do you know?  You've never tasted sour fruits," I retorted at him.

"Well, you've never tasted sweet fruits," Sungyeol replied back.

"It's because I refuse to," I told him and he suddenly got up and called someone on the phone.

The next day a sack of sweet fruits were on our living room.  I went to the kitchen to look for some sour fruit to munch on but there were non.  Sungyeol came in the room while popping grapes on his mouth.

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol.  Where's my sour fruits?" I asked him and he just shrugged.

"Who need those anyways.  We have a sack of fruits in here," he said pointing at the sack of fruits.

"Yah!  Give me back my sour fruits!" I screamed at him.

"I didn't take them," he innocently said, "I gave it to the kids who wanted it," he mumbled the last part.

"Mwoh?!  Yah!" I screamed at him as I chased him around the room.

*

I chuckled at the memory as I packed my stuff since it was the day that we're going back to Seoul.

I never knew he could have such a childish side.

Although I wanted to stay longer, we still have school to attend to so we had to go back early.  I finished packing so I placed my luggage in the living room and sat on the sofa tired from carrying the heavy luggage.  Sungyeol came and sat beside me. I turned to look at him and he looked back at me.

"Is there no other way to go back.  I really don't want to take a plane," I told him.

"If you want to swim thousands of miles then there is.  Oh wait.... you don't know how to swim," he teased me so I hit him hard on the arm, "Okay, I'm sorry.  I was just joking," he chuckled, "Why are you so scared of taking the plane anyways?" 

"Because.... I had a bad past about it," I explained and he just kept quiet meaning he wanted me to continue, "My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter