LOCKED IN HIS ROOM

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/4_EcpxflIew 

 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:


"Aww.  Sungyeol prepared breakfast for us.  I'm touched," Dongwoo said as he made his way to the dining table.

I rolled my eyes at him but he ignored me.  Aish it's not even for you guys.  All of them started going to the table to eat the food.

"This eggrolls looks delicious.  I'm gonna try some," Woohyun said.

"Andwae!" I heard Heeyoung scream and saw her came out of the laundry room.

Oh, crap.  This girl really doesn't listen.


HEEYOUNG'S POV:


Oh, no I spitted on that eggroll and Woohyun oppa is gonna eat.  I can't let this happen.  Without thinking, I came out of the closet and screamed.  Six pairs of eyes were on me and I looked at Sungyeol who wasn't looking happy at all.

"Sungyeol, who's the girl?" a guy with a muscular figure asked Sungyeol.

"And why is she hiding in the laundry room?" another guy with a brownish bronze hair added.

I looked at Sungyeol and he sighed.  Oops.

"A-anni.  I'm just a maid cleaning out his house.  Don't mind me," I lied.

"A maid?" a guy who pretty much looks like a girl questioned.

"Y-yeah, she's a maid," Sungyeol finally went back to his senses, "Hey, why don't you go clean my room for now so you won't disturb us."

Disturb them?  Oh so I'm a distruction? You'll pay for this Sungyeol you better watch your back.  He was about to pull me to his room when I suddenly ran for the eggrolls and threw it on the trash can.

"Why did you throw it away?" Woohyun oppa asked.

Omo.  Woohyun oppa is so handsome.  I don't get why he's friends with Sungyeol they are like from two different worlds.

"Uh-uh I saw flies on this eggrolls earlier so it won't be safe to eat it.  You guys might get sick," I lied once again.

"Oh, okay.  Thanks for caring," Woohyun oppa smiled at me.

Oh my god.  I could just faint right now.  My heart is melting from that smile. 

"Yah!  Heeyoung, go clean my room!" Sungyeol yelled which made me drift back to reality.

He suddenly pulled me to his room which was upstairs.

"Stay here and don't come out," Sungyeol ordered me again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter