AIRPLANE

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/bOnDI9F5XlU 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I walked silently behind Sungyeol.  I was confused of what I'm feeling right now but I'm more confused on what he did.  Why was he mad at Woohyun for kissing me?  I mean, of course, he would be mad since he saw his bride kissing one of his bestfriends but then again, he didn't even like me so I don't see why he would care.  He stopped walking and so did I. His dad was standing infront of him and I greeted aboji.

"Annyeonhaseyo, aboji," I bowed at him.

"Annyeong, my daughter-in-law.  You should get ready for your honeymoon," aboji told me.

"What?!!! Honeymoon?" I was shocked.

"Yeah, didn't Sungyeol tell you yet?" aboji asked and I shook my head, "Well, the both of you will be staying at Maldives for a week and I hope you come back with my grandchild," aboji winked at me.

My face flushed red at his statement and I looked at Sungyeol.  He have a blank face to cover his expression.  All my embarrasment was gone and I started thinking.  Was he mad at me? 

Me and Sungyeol changed to a more comfortable clothes as we were about to go to the airport.


SUNGYEOL'S POV:

We were now sitting down inside the plane and I just felt tired.  I thought I was mad at her but I wasn't.  This feeling is not madness it's different but I don't know what it is.  Before I could think deeply into it, I felt tiredness take over my body and my eyelids started to become heavy.  But before I could completly drift off to dreamland, i felt someone gently shaking my left arm.  Urgh!!! What now?  I opened my eyes and looked at Heeyoung smiling awkwardly at me.  Why would she smile at me?

"What do you want?" I asked her sounding kinda annoyed.

"Er.... nothing.... I was-" she started but I cut her off wanting to sleep as soon as possible.

"Okay.  I'm gonna sleep, then," I told her and went back to my comfortable position.

"Okay," she responded.

I was ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter