CONFESSION IN AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY?

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/Tj6Tl4GRwrU 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I was cooking breakfast since I knew that Sungyeol will not cook breakfast anyways and I didn't wanna starve to death when I heard the doorbell ring.  I quickly left what I was cooking and went to open the door.  When I opened the door, I saw my mom.

"Umma!  I missed you so much," I told her as I hugged her tight.

"I missed you too, darling," my mom said as she hugged me back.

I let her in the house and made her seat down on the dining room while I finish cooking.

"Hmm..... I missed my daughter's cooking," I heard my mom say as she inhaled deeply taking in the smell of the food.

I came into the dining room and placed the food in the table.  I sat down across from mom.

"Let's eat," I told her as I picked up my fork.

"You're not gonna eat with your husband?" she asked me while raising an eyebrow.  I gawked hearing her say 'your husband'.

"He's not up yet so I'll just eat without him," I told her.

I started eating my food when my mom slapped my hand.

"Ow!! What was that for?" I asked while rubbing my hand that she slapped.

"Yah!  Park Heeyoung, that's not how you treat your husband," my mom said.

Urgh!!! Seriously, it's not like I wanted for him to be my husband.  I just sighed and got up to wake that bastard in his room.

"Lee Sungyeol, wake up," I shook him and his eyes opened.

"What?!" he yelled at me.

Aish.  I wouldn't even wake you up and just let you starve if my mom wasn't here.

"My mom is here and she said that you should go eat breakfast with us.  I already cooked so......." I told him.

He lazily got up and walked to the bathroom.

"I'll be there in about ten minutes," he told me before closing the door.

I walked downstairs to see my mom looking around the house.

"Umma, he said he will be here in ten minutes," I told her and she just nodded.

"Wow!  This house looks so expensive," my mom said as she looked at the living room.  She then looked at me, "I'm so glad to know that my daughter is living so well," she said tears almost eacaping her eyes.

"Umma, don't cry.  Even though I don't like the idea of me being married to him, I still did it since that's what umma wants," I told her as I hugged her.

"I made the right choice for you, Heeyoung-ah.  This way you don't have to suffer living in a poor place like ours," my mom said.  She then looked at my face and brushed my bangs to the side, "I can't believe that my daughter is already getting engaged today."

I can't believe it either.  I heard someone clear his throat and turned around to find Sungyeol standing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Park," Sungyeol bowed.

Tch.  Why is he acting respectful.

"Aigoo.  My son-in-law, is so handsome," my mom complimented and I rolled my eyes. 

Handsome?  There's so many adjectives to describe him like selfish, jerk, arrogant, stubborn, jerk, disrespectful, oh and did I metion jerk?  And the list goes on but hansome is definately not one of them.

"Thank you, Mrs. Park," Sungyeol said.

"Call me omoni," umma told Sungyeol.

-


SUNGYEOL'S POV:


I was waiting for Heeyoung to get finished dressing up in my room since she doesn't have her own room.  Her mom already left since she said she still have to organize some stuff for the engagement party.  I looked at my watch and it read 3:36 pm.  The engagement ceremony starts at 4:30 pm.  Gosh!  What's taking her so long? I mean seriously how hard is it p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter