TROUBLE

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/4_EcpxflIew 

 

NORMAL POV:


Sungyeol followed behind Heeyoung and Alex as they left Hyunah's shop.

"Let's go eat.  I'm hungry," Alex told Heeyoung who was just a few feet away from him.

He was about to catch up to them when Alex bumped into a gangster and he looked really pissed.

"Yah!  Watch where you es go," the gangster yelled.

When Sungyeol got there he was about to touch Heeyoung but Sungyeol slapped his hand away.

"Don't ever touch MY wife with your filthy hand," Sungyeol hissed at him.

The gangster smirked, "Yah.  Do you know who you're talking to?"

Sungyeol was actually scared.  He's a realistic guy.  He knew that he could never beat up someone double his size and he can definitely not beat up five of them but in order to save their butts from this mess he have to show no fear.

"Tsk.  I think the question is do you know who YOU'RE talking to?" Sungyeol smirked at him while slightly moving his head to the side.  

He saw Woohyun jogging towards them.

Thank goodness!

Sungyeol looked at Heeyoung's hand for a second it was beside Alex's hand.  He was waiting for the right time to quickly grab it and make a run for it and since Woohyun was there he could take Alex.

"You got guts kid.  I give you credit for that but I don't give a fu—" the guy was saying when Sungyeol suddenly grabbed a hand and took off running.

Woohyun who was already caught up on what was happening quickly grabbed the other hand and also made a run for it on the opposite direction.

"YAH!  STOP.  I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU GUYS," the gangster yelled.

His gang split into two.  Him and two others going after Sungyeol and the other two going after Woohyun.


SUNGYEOL'S POV:


"Hurry up!  Before they catch up to us," I shouted for Heeyoung to hear from behind me.

I was holding tightly on her hand as we ran around the mall. I need to find somewhere we can hide for a while.

"Sungyeol-ah.  Let's stop first.  I can't run anymore," it was Alex's voice.

Wait.  Why am I hearing her voice?  Shouldn't I supposed to be holding Heeyoung's hand?

I looked back and saw a breathless Alex behind me.

What the.....

"Sungyeol-ah.  Just a minute," Alex said.

Aish!  Did I just grab the wrong hand?


HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I saw Sungyeol grab Alex's hand and made a run for it.

He left me there alone.  He chose Alex instead of me.

Someone pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter