SHOPPING

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 http://youtu.be/eLIaeSYiS_U 

  ALEX'S POV:


We said our goodbyes to INFINITE then went to the car so we can go back to Sungyeol and Heeyoung's house.  It was fun hanging out with Sungyeol's friends.  They were funny and friendly to me and I might even get close to them.  

While getting to the car, I was about to ask Heeyoung to go with me to the mall tomorrow but then I felt the tension in the atmosphere.  I looked at Sungyeol and he looked mad then I looked at Heeyoung and she was just quiet staring at the window.

Er....... I don't think right now is the right time to ask them then.

Instead of talking I just sat there and kept quiet as Sungyeol started the engine then drove away.

-

We got back at their house and Sungyeol went directly inside. 

"Unnie-ah, sorry but I'm already really tired," Heeyoung said when we both got outside the car.

"Oh.... it's okay.  I'll just go back to the hotel I'm currently staying at on my own but can you PLEASE go with me to the mall in Apgujeong tomorrow.  I really wanna go shopping," I pleaded while clasping my hands together.

"Sure.  I have class tomorrow in the morning so I think I can go after that," she said.

"Yay!  Thank you, Heeyoung.  I'll meet up with you in Apgujeong tomorrow then, okay?" I asked making sure that she'll be there and she nodded, "Okay."


HEEYOUNG'S POV:


Should I just sleep in the living room?  He looks like he's mad at me anyways.

I grabbed my pjs then headed to the laundry room to change since the bathroom is in Sungyeol's room and I definitely don't want to go there.  

When I was ready to sleep, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I pretended like I was already asleep to prevent confrontations because I hate confrontations the most.

The footsteps came closer and closer and I tried hard to keep my face relaxed like I'm really sleeping.  I felt a weight on the part of the sofa where my leg was then I felt him lean closer to my face.

What is he doing?

I was tempted to open my eyes and look at his face but it would be awkward if I just suddenly opened my eyes.  I can feel his fingers brushing my bangs away from my face and he heaved a big sigh.

"Honestly, I don't know what to do.  I'm confused.  I feel the same thing I felt with Alex a long time ago," those words made me want to cry, "The way I felt about you is different from Alex though..... but it was still different from other girls."

The weight on the sofa disappeared for a few moment before I felt myself being lifted up.

What is he doing?

I kept pretending to be asleep.  He led me to his room and placed me down on his bed.  I felt him lay beside me.

"But you're my wife so I'll stick with you no matter what," Sungyeol finished his sentence then left a kiss on my temple.

I turned to the other side facing away from Sungyeol as a tear slid down my cheek.

So I'm a burden who've been stopping you from following your feelings.

-   http://youtu.be/EMgHGLQjUcw    "Heeyoung-ah, over here," Gina waved at a table on the cafeteria.

I walked to her then placed my food on the table before seating down.

"So how's being married to Sungyeol like?" she asked like she was really excited to hear my answer.

Sad, heartaching, depressing.

"It's........ tiring," I told her.

"Of course, girls swarming around him everyday.  It would be really tiring.  I feel sorry for you," Gina tapped my shoulder, "Well anyways, you should go with me after school."

"Where?" I asked her as I munched on my lunch.

"I wanna go shopping," she excitedly beamed.

Then I remembered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter