JUST CRY. IT'S BETTER THAT HOLDING IT ALL IN

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/eLIaeSYiS_U 

 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:


The funeral passed and Heeyoung was still the same lifeless girl.  She just stayed in the room.  I tried to take her to her mom's funeral but she just kept trashing.  She didn't want to see her mom being buried.  Time passed and she looked skinnier and paler than ever.  Everyday I would cook her something but she wouldn't eat it.  I took care of her but I don't know what to do anymore.  I'm really worried for her.  If she continues this she'll become sick.  I finally called all our friends to our house to try and help her get over this depressing state.

"Sungyeol-ah, where is she?" Dongwoo hyung asked me.

"She's in our room.  She doesn't even want to leave that room," I sighed.

All of them were pretty much worried about her.

"What should I do guys?  I've already tried everything I could," I asked them.


HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I was sitting on the floor beside the bed with my knees on my chest while hugging my leg and burying my face on it.  I heard people talking downstairs but I didn't care.

Nothing matters anymore.  I'm an orphan.  My mom and dad left me.  To top that off, my love life is a big mess. My life has no meaning anymore.

The door suddenly opened but I didn't bother looking. 

It's just probably Sungyeol.

"Heeyoung-ah," it was Woohyun oppa's voice.

I didn't expect him to come in here.  What is he doing here?

He sat beside me so I looked up from my knees to his face.  Without wasting a second, I threw myself at him.  Hugging him and letting tears free fall from my eyes. 

He was the only one who could ever understand me.  Since the beginning he was the one who always understood me.

"Oppa~~.  It hurts so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter