YOU PROVED IT

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


Me and the rest of Infinite were waiting outside the emergency room where Sungyeol was currently in operation.

"Heeyoung-ah, how's Sungyeol?" aboji came running to us.

Sunggyu oppa called him as soon as possible and he came here right after he finished the meeting that he was in.

"He's still inside the emergency room," Woohyun oppa answered for me.

Finally the doctor who was operating on Sungyeol came outside.  Everyone was now alert and was standing around the doctor.

"H-how is Sungyeol?" I asked the doctor.

"He's......" everyone braced theirselves for the answer and so did I.

I can't leave without you, Sungyeol.  Please be alright.

"Fine," everyone sighed in relief, "He's out of danger but he still need time to recover so he will be confined for at least a month."

-

It's been two days since the incident but Sungyeol still haven't woken up I was getting worried.  The doctor said that he should be awake by now.

"Sungyeol-ah, remember that time when we were in Maldives?  That was the happiest days of my whole life.  I wish we could go back to being like that," I talked to him but of course I didn't hear any answer.

Infinite just left and I was left alone with Sungyeol.  I've been by his side the whole two days not leaving him all alone.  My tiredness got the best of me and I started to fall asleep.  I was holding onto his hand while sitting on the chair beside the bed.  I laid my head beside him on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.


NORMAL POV:


The sun went up and the sunlight passed through the window and into Sungyeol's face.  His hand twitched a little then slowly his eyes opened.

Where am I?  Oh yeah, I was shot.  Am I dead?

He slowly turned his head and saw Heeyoung sleeping on his side.

Anni.  I'm not dead.  She's here.

He saw thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter