DON'T LEAVE

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[WARNING:  there will be some cursing in this chapter]

NORMAL POV:


Heeyoung didn't respond to the kiss but didn't push Sungyeol away either until Sungyeol pulled back.

"Tch.  You think that kiss made a difference?" Heeyoung smirked, "We kissed a lot of times already, Sungyeol.  How would I know that those are your try feelings if you've done it to me a lot of times already?"

She meant all that but inside her hear was beating fast.  Once again she was about to walk away but Sungyeol held her back.  She shook her arms so he would let go but Sungyeol didn't.

This time I'm not letting you go.

-

Just across the street someone was watching Sungyeol and Heeyoung the whole time.  He tapped the guy beside him who was messing with some nerd that obviously couldn't fight back.

"Yah, yah, Bae hyung," Bae turned around, "Isn't that the guy who messed with you at the mall?"

The guy pointed at Heeyoung and Sungyeol who looked like they were arguing.  Bae squinted his eyes to get a better look then turned around to call his guys.

"Yah!  Stop messing with the nerd.  Let's go," he demanded as his gang stopped and let the nerd go.

"Hyung it's fun messing with him," one of them whined.

"Yeah but what we're about to do is better than that," Bae had an evil smirk on his face as they crossed the street and into the couple.

-

"Let go of me, Sungyeol," Heeyoung demanded.

"Awww are we disturbing your little couple fight?" both Heeyoung and Sungyeol heard a guy mock them.

The two looked up and came face to face with the familiar gangster who they ran away from a while back.  They were both shocked then scared as the gang came closer to them.  Heeyoung still tried to break away from Sungyeol's grip but he just tightened it.

Sungyeol went closer to her ear then whispered, "Don't be stubborn.  We have to run."

Heeyoung looked at him then slowly nodded.  With that, Sungyeol ran and tugged Heeyoung behind him.

"Yah!  Come back here you son of a .  I'm not gonna let you go this time," all five of the gangster ran after them.

"Sungyeol-ah, where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter