GOING TO INFINITE

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/XqlTAJpVdRk 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:

 

"U-unnie.  What are you doing here?" I asked her trying to divert her attention from Sungyeol.

"Yah!  Is that how you greet your unnie that you haven't seen for a long time?" Alex said placing a hand on her hip.

"W-well, you just suddenly popped out of nowhere so I'm kinda surprised," I explained.

"It was meant to be a surprise so I guess my plan worked out then," she sheepishly grinned and I awkwardly giggled.

"How did you find out where this place is, anyways?" I asked her.

"I called your mom yesterday and she seemed so busy.  So I made it quick and asked for your address and she gave it to me without questions," she explained and I nodded.

Her gaze then fell back to Sungyeol who was just looking at her pulling off a blank expression which means he was hiding his expression.  My heart hurt seeing him like that.

Why was he hiding his expression?  Does he still like her?

"So tell me.  What did I miss?" she asked more to Sungyeol than to me but I answered her anyways.

"We..... uh.... we got married," I hesitantly said.

Her expression turned from delighted to pure shock.

"Jinja?!  Waaah daebak!  I never thought you two would get married," she said, "I remember you guys used to fight a lot."

"Er.... it's an arranged marriage actually," I told her and she nodded in understanding.

"Oohh, so you guys still don't like each other.  I get it," she smiled.

Why does it feel like she felt happier when I said it was an arranged marriage.  Please don't tell me she likes him now.  Things just started to get better between me and Sungyeol.

"Yah, Sungyeol.  I feel sorry for you.  I know my cousin could be coo-coo sometimes and now you have to live with her," she said looking at Sungyeol.

And I just had to gasp at what she said, "Yah, unnie!"

She laughed at my expression, "Sorry, cuz, I was just kidding."

I cleared my throat then asked her, "So what brought you here?"

"Nothing.  I just wanted to hang out with my favorite cousin in the whole world," she told me.

"Er..... I kinda already have plans for today," I peeked at Sungyeol who still looked the same.  Stiff with a blank expression.

"Oh that's fine.  I'll just go along with your plan then," she said.

"S-Sungyeol-ah, is that fine with you?" I asked him.

Please say no.  Please say no.

"Oh.. ah.... y-yeah," he answered almost like he never knew what he was agreeing on.

I sighed and my shoulders deflated, "I guess you could come then."

"Really?!! Yay!  Thanks cuz, as always you're the best," she hugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter