A FRIEND'S CONCERN

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


Days passed and I seemed to feel better.  I was ready to go back to school.  My alarm clock went off and that's when I stood up to get ready.  I took a quick shower then dressed up and fixed my hair.  I got to school after taking the bus.

"Gina, wait for me," I called as I jogged to her who was walking to the school.

She turned around and a look of shock can be seen in her face.

"Yah, Heeyoung.  Omo, you look better now," she told me when I reached her.

"Yeah," I sheepishly grinned.

"Yah!  I was so worried about you," she jokingly pushed my left shoulder, "I heard from Sungyeol that you were miserable," she looked like she was really worried from how she sounded but I just nodded, "Mianhe.  I wasn't there for you."

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"It's all okay now.  That's all the past and it's okay and I know that you have your own problems with your family so I forgive you," I told her.

She looked at me with a sad look, "I'm sorry about your mom, too.  I tried to find time to go to her funeral but I was just so busy with that stupid company."

"I told you it's fine," I patted her head, "Let's go before we get late for school."

I pulled on her hand as we ran to our first subject of the day.


GINA'S POV:


I sat beside Heeyoung at class.  She looked fine but it worried me.

Is she keeping her feelings all bottled up?

I kept glancing at her and every time I did, she was diligently writing notes while listening to the teacher.  The bell rang and everybody get up.  It was already lunch time.

"Gina let's go," she looked at me who was just staring at her while she fixed her notebooks.

"Oh, yeah.  Sure," I got up then fixed my things.

On our way to the cafeteria, we met Sungyeol in the hallway.  Heeyoung and Sungyeol stopped walking and just stared at each other for a moment.  Heeyoung walked away first but then Sungyeol grabbed her wrist.

"Let's talk," he told Heeyoung but she just shrugged off his hand then continued walking.

I looked at Sungyeol then back to Heeyoung then looking once more to Sungyeol before running to catch up with Heeyoung.

"H-heeyoung-ah, wait for me," I called her.

I caught up to her just before she walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter