WEDDING DAY

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/mFNFeKbV-pU 

 

Sorry 4 grammar mistakes i was in a hurry and didnt hve to check it. I might have a lot of typo sorry..... But please enjoy:) ____________________________________________________

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


i was walking down the isle in my wedding dress.  There's no backing out now.  I'm gonna live my life with the guy that I hate the most and let go of my love for the rest of my life.  Sungyeol grabbed my right hand and guided me to the altar as we practiced a few days ago.  The priest started his speech and I looked at Gina who was smiling at me.  She was my maid of honor, of course, and Sunggyu was Sungyeol's best man since he is the one closest to him.

----

"Sungyeol, will you take Heeyoung to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" the priest asked.

I looked at Sungyeol who had a blank face on.  That is not exactly the face that I wanted to see in my husband when we are getting married but then I didn't have a choice.

"I will," Sungyeol answered.

The priest recited the same line again except this time he was asking me.  When he finished his line, I took a deep breath in then let it go.  I looked around the big church that I was in then closed my eyes.  This is it.

"I will," I finally answered as I opened my eyes and looked at Sungyeol.

"I now pronnounce you man and wife," the priest said then slightly turned to Sungyeol, "You may now kiss the bride."

Oh.My.Gosh.  I totally forgot about this.  Sungyeol have to kiss me.  He leaned in closer but then I slightly moved backwards.  I looked at the big crowd.  I mean big with cameras and medias filming us.  What do you expect the richest man's son is getting married.  Apparently a lot of people cares.  Sungyeol looked at me trying to tell me to just kiss him so we could get this over with.  I nodded and started to lean in.  I closed my eyes and felt Sungyeol's lips on mine.  I felt his hands hug my waist to pull me closer.  I could hear people cheering and cameras flashing as they witness our kiss.  My first kiss.  This is so not how I planned my first kiss to be.  I didn't plan it to be at my wedding.

-


NORMAL POV:


After the wedding was the reception and it was held on a ballroom and a lot of people were there. She was walking around while being greeted by people she doesn't even know and same goes for Sungyeol.  Heeyoung finally had enough of the boring talks that the people were giving her and she decided to walk into the garden outside of the place.  She sat on a bench in the garden and stared at a flower.

"You know the flower's gonna get burned from your stare if you continue doing that," a voice came from behind.

She turned around and saw Woohyun who sat beside her on the bench.

"Woohyun oppa," she greeted him.

"Aren't you cold?" he asked her as it was already the cold season.

She felt quite a strong wind blow and answered him, "kinda."

He then pulled the jacket of his tuxedo off and placed it on her shoulder.

"Thank you," Heeyoung told him and he smiled.

"Congratulations on getting married," Woohyun said.

"Thanks......." Heeyoung trailed off.

She looked gloomy like it wasn't a big happy day for her and Woohyun noticed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter