WOOHYUN

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/vzwO2HMnSdo 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I sat there with my knees in front of my chest as I hugged them with Woohyun beside me.  We were both looking at the crowd as they laughed loudly like they already forgot about us.

"Heeyoung-ah, don't mind them.  Let's go to my room.  I want to show you something," Sungjong said as he tugged on my arm.

"Okay.  I'll go," I stood up and was about to walk out the room but then I caught a glimpse of Woohyun just staring at them.

"Woohyun oppa, wanna go with us?" I asked him before I fully walked out of the room.

Without a word, he walked beside me and the three of us walked upstairs into Sungjong's room.

"Yah, hyung!  Who said you could come with?  I only asked Heeyoung to come," Sungjong yelled while we were walking but Woohyun just ignored him as he shoved both his hands on the pockets of his jeans.  I chuckled seeing them like that.  

It's cute.

Woohyun is like the quiet mysterious guy who is actually nice when you get close to him and Sungjong is nice and kinda girly at times which is just perfect for their group since he's the tidy one who kept nagging when someone's messy.

When we got to Sungjong's room, he went to his walk-in closet and closed the door leaving me and Woohyun oppa alone in the room.  I glanced around the room since it was the first time I've ever seen Sungjong's humongous room while Woohyun oppa just casually sat on the floor his back leaning on the side of the bed.  After my little tour around Sungjong's room, Sungjong still didn't come out of his closet so I sat beside Woohyun leaving a little space between us and put my hand on that little space.  It was awkward since I didn't know what to talk about and he wasn't talking either.  I looked around once again trying to look like I'm occupied.  I felt a hand on top of mine and turned to look at Woohyun oppa.  His face was just a few inches from mine.  He leaned in closer and I could feel his breath on mine.

"Oppa," I tried to slide off my hand from him but he clutched it.

He leaned in closer agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter