MOVING IN

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/svlKsV_MWjM 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


Urgh.... I hate him.  I know I've probably said this a hundred times today but I just can't stand him.  Mom has a lot of explaining to do.  Wait until I get home.

I got out of the bus and walked to my house.  When I walked in the house, two luggage were packed.

"Umma, where are you?" I shouted through the quiet house.

"I'm here," my mom replied peeking her head on my room.

I quickly went to my room and saw that my things were already gone and was replaced with boxes.

"Umma, what happened to my stuff?" I asked while looking around the empty drawers.

"I packed it.  You're moving to your husband's house today," she explained.

"What?! Why? We're not even married yet," I argued with her.

"Yes, you are.  You already signed the marriage contract which means you two are married by law," my mom said with a grin.

"Umma, you want me to go away that bad?" I asked while sitting on my bed that doesn't have bedsheet anymore.

"What are you talking about?  Of course I don't want you to leave but life for you would be better in there.  i want you to live a better life than these," mom sat down beside me and gave me a hug.

"But why didn't you ask me first? Instead of tricking me into signing that stupid contract," I asked.

"That...... uh..... It's......" my mom kept trying to find words to say but came up with nothing.

"You're hiding something from me, aren't you?" I asked her with a stern look.

"No.  Well look at the time.  We better hurry up packing your-" she tried to change the subject but I cut her off.

"Umma!  You're hiding something. Tell me," I declared not changing my serious expression.

She looked at my serious face then sighed, "Fine, I'll tell you.  Mr. Lee offered my business to be the main supplier for his company in the condition of you marrying his son. I knew that you wouldn't agree if I told you that."

My mouth opened wide with shock, "Umma, did you just sell me?"

I know that what I asked is something that she wouldn't do since she is a lot of things but selling her daughter is something she won't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter