DO I STILL LIKE HER?

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 http://youtu.be/6dO9mT1CZdc

 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:


I quickly walked upstairs and moved the chair that I used to jam the door knob with out of the way and quickly opened the door.  When I walked in, I saw Heeyoung sitting on my bed reading a book she got from my bookshelf.  When she heard me walk in she looked at me.

"This book is good.  Can I borrow this?" she asked.

Wow.  I thought she would be yelling at me for locking her in here by now.  Wait..... maybe she did something to my stuff.  I looked around to find it clean the way I left it.

"Whatever, you can keep it.  You can go out now," I told her.

"Okay," she shrugged then walked out.

When she was on the door frame of the bedroom she stopped and looked back at me.

"Oh, by the way, I didn't know you still like her," she said.

She held up a picture of me and Alex from a long time ago.  My eyes widened in shock.  What?!  Where did she get that?

"Yah!  Give that back to me, now," I yelled at her.

"Tch.  Like I said you can't order me around.  I'll do whatever the heck I want to," she stuck out her tongue at me.

I started chasing her around and she ran away with the picture.  This girl is really gonna mess up my life.  She ran to the kitchen and grabbed a spatula from one of the drawers.

"Don't come near me.  I'll smack you with this," she warned me.

Tch.  Like I care.  I ran towards her and grabbed her by the waist so she wouldn't be able to go away.  I got the picture from her but before I could let go of her, I heard someone open the door. 


HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I heard the door open and Mr. Lee came inside.  He looked at us with a surprised expression but then turned into a pleased expression.  I quickly pushed Sungyeol away and he quickly let go.  I looked at Mr. Lee who have a smile plastered on his face.

"I'm glad you two are getting along," Mr. Lee said.

"Anni-" I was about to explain to him but Sungyeol cut me off.

"Neh, appa," the jerk behind me said.

He suddenly hugged me from the back and lightly kissed me on the cheek.  Oh.My.Gosh.  Why is my cheeks burning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter