MEETING INFINITE

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/tqC8AmuZuLI 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


Lunch break came and me and Gina went to the cafeteria to get something to eat.  I looked around the room to search for Woohyun oppa while we were on the line.  I found him sitting on a table with familiar faces that I saw in Sungyeol's house even though I didn't get to know their names.  Stupid Sungyeol didn't even bother introducing them to me.  I could've already been close with Woohyun oppa.  Speaking of the devil, he just sat beside Woohyun.  I never knew he went to this school.  He's probably a senior like Woohyun.  Jerk!  He didn't even bother waking me up earlier.

"Do you want pizza or spaghetti?" Gina asked me as the line got shorter.

I didn't hear her as I was concentrated on staring at Woohyun oppa (I'm not a creeper by the way).

"Yah, Park Heeyoung are you listening to me?" she slightly yelled at me.

She then noticed me staring somewhere and followed my gaze to find Woohyun oppa and his friends sitting on a table.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention on what you just said," I told her.

"That's INFINITE.  The one I was talking about earlier.  See, I told you Woohyun is in that group.  Aren't they all handsome?  And rich, too.  Especially that guy seating beside Woohyun but there is a rumor that he got married," she babbled.

That bastard is handsome?  I don't see how.  I flinched at the last part of what Gina said.  There's already rumors? 

"Are you blind or something?  He is ugly as heck," I said with a disgusted face on.

"I think you're the blind one, Heeyoung.  You only have Woohyun in your eyes.  Why don't you confess to him anyways?" she suggested.

"Anni, I have no chance on him.  I don't think he even remembers me," I told her which is probably true since he didn't say anything when he saw me yesterday.

We got our food and found an empty table beside INFINITE which was the only empty table available.

"Hey, it's that pretty maid from before," I heard someone from INFINITE's table yell when we sat down on the table.

I looked at their table to see each of them looking at me. 

"You know them and you didn't tell me?" Gina seemed disappointed.

"Annyeong," they all said except for Sungyeol who was ignoring me.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed to them as they were my sunbae.

"I didn't know pretty maid goes here," one of them (I still don't know them) said.

"Pretty maid?" I asked him slightly tilting my head.

"Sorry.  We didn't get to know your name so we call you that.... well mostly Myungsoo call you that," a guy with a cute eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter