IN A TRANCE

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/9KtgOzGgV9E 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


"W-what's got into you?  W-why are you acting like this?" I asked him as I pushed him away.

I can feel my blood running through my cheeks.  I really don't know what to do so I ran back  to the bathroom and locked it.  I leaned my back to the door as I slid down to sit on the floor.  My heart was beating fast and it felt hot all of a sudden.

Why is he so bipolar?  Just earlier he was mad at me and now he hugs me.  I can't deny that I liked that hug..... I mean it's warm and all that but—.  I shook my head.  Stop thinking that.  You don't like him right?  You like Woohyun oppa.


SUNGYEOL'S POV:

Pabo!  You scared her away!  I told myself.  Maybe she got so surprised by what I did.

I walked to the kitchen since I felt hungry and found fruits to eat so I started eating them.  She still didn't get out from the bathroom.  I was still hungry so I decided to knock on the bathroom.

"Heeyoung-ah, it's getting late.  If you don't want to eat dinner then tell me so I don't have to wait for you," I told her through the door.

"O-okay.  I'll be out in a minute," she shouted and I chuckled.

She sound cute when she's stuttering.


NORMAL POV:


Heeyoung came out trying to act normal infront of Sungyeol which she almost didn't pull off.

"Let's eat dinner then," Heeyoung said.

"What do you want to eat?" Sungyeol asked her.

He, too, was trying to act like his normal cool self as he was sitting on the counter table of the kitchen while popping some grapes into his mouth.

"How about we go to a restaurant to eat?" Heeyoung suggested.

"Okay," Sungyeol nodded.

The two went to a restaurant that looked like this:


"Wow~!  This place is beautiful," Heeyoung exclaimed as she looked around.

She felt more comfortable now since she have something to do instead of feel awkward beside Sungyeol.  

A waitress led them to a seat on the restaurant then she gave them a menu.  They ordered their food and after a while, the food came and they started eating.

Heeyoung pretended like she was occupied with the fishes swimming around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter