FOOLING AROUND

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/TjNEuEVhiro 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I woke up with someone's arm wrapped around me I looked at the owner of the arm and came face to face with a sleeping Sungyeol.  What happened yesterday registered on my brain so I quickly looked down to see if I was clothed and luckily I was.  I sighed in relief knowing that nothing happened last night.

Thank goodness.  I already lost my first kiss to him.  I don't want to lose my ity to him too.

I looked back to him to see him peacefully sleeping beside me.  I tried to get up but half of his body weight was pinning me down the bed and he was heavy.  I just stayed laying down in his embrace as I looked back at him.

"Why are you suddenly acting like this?  Hugging me, smiling at me, telling me I'm cute, then kissing me when just a month ago you told me that you hated me.  You're making me confused," I talked to the sleeping Sungyeol not expecting a reply from him.

"Don't be confused then," he said with his eyes still closed making me jump.  He was awake.  He was just faking his sleep.

"H-how am I not gonna be confused when you, out of nowhere, started acting like that to me when you said you hated me?" I asked him and his answer was so simple that it was almost unbelievable.

"Because I like you," he answered.

"Don't lie.  You hate me and we both know that," I said.

"That was before.  Now, I like you," he said making my heart beat faster.

"S-since when?" I asked him trying the look calm but inside my brain and my whole body were exploding.

"Since I realized that I could lose you anytime and my heartaches thinking that you're not with me.  That's why I was so mad when you almost drowned but then you made me realize my true feelings," Sungyeol said.

"I didn't know you could be so cheesy," I joked since I didn't know what to say. 

He really does like me but do I like him?  I don't know.  My brain tells me I like Woohyun since I liked him from the beginning but my heart is confused.

"But it's the truth," Sungyeol said.

We stared at each other for a long time not knowing what to say.  Then Sungyeol made the first move, leaning in to kiss me again.  I closed my eyes and waited for the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter