VISITING

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNGYEOL'S POV:


I woke up from another sleepless night.  My eyes didn't gave out until it was already 6am.  I looked at my clock and it read 1:30pm.  I sighed as I got up from the bed and into the bathroom to wash my face.  My phone started going off so I picked it up.

"Hyung, get ready.  We'll be there in thirty minutes to pick you up," I heard Sungjong's voice from the other line.

"Wha—", before I could even protest, the line went dead.

Aish!

I threw the phone to my bed then went downstairs to look for something to eat.  When I got a bread and a peanut butter spread over the bread, I went to the living room then the TV.  I shifted myself to comfortably seat on the sofa.  I found myself staring at the sofa for a long time.

The sofa where Heeyoung slept every time we didn't get along.

After a long while, I got out of my trance then sighed.  I tried to pay attention to the TV but the only thing that I could see was Heeyoung watching TV while giggling once in a while when something funny came up.

Oh how I miss you.

The door suddenly flung open and five loud boys went inside.

"Yah, hyung!  I told you to get ready," Sungjong shouted but I just ignored him and stared at the TV.

"Aish.  Yah, Sungyeol!  Stop being like this and get your up.  I'm tired of seeing you like this.  You're worst than your usual self," Myungsoo screamed at me.

"That's it.  Let's go," Hoya hyung stood in front of me and Dongwoo hyung beside him.

"In 3,2,1," Dongwoo hyung counted.

I just looked at them confused at what the two was up to then they lifted me up then started dragging me to my room.  Sungjong trailed behind them.

"Put me down!!!" I struggled to be let go.  

The two threw me at the bed then locked it after Sungjong came in.

"Yah!  What are you guys doing?" I asked as I sat up on the bed.

Sungjong went to my closet and started roam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter