SAD NEWS

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/7gQ9SenIhl4 

 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:


How am I supposed to tell her now?  She doesn't need another thing to cry on.  Maybe I'll tell her some other time.

-


HEEYOUNG'S POV:


I needed somebody to talk to right now and the only person I know that I could trust was mom so I dialed her phone but it went straight to voicemail.

Maybe she's busy.  She've been busy lately.

I sighed.

I'll just call it a day.  A really bad, tiring day.

I relaxed myself on my comfy sofa that I've grown attached to as I slowly drifted off to dreamland.

-

A few days passed and I still couldn't reach my mom.  I avoided Sungyeol as much as possible as well as Alex.  I was getting worried about my mom so I decided to go stop by our house after school.

-

After school, I quickly ran off to our house but found it empty.  

Maybe she's at the store.

I took a bus and went to her store but it was closed.

Weird.  If she's busy with work that her phone is always off then she should be here.

I tried calling aboji since he probably know where umma is.

"Yeobosayo?" aboji picked up after two rings.

"Annyeonghaseyo, aboji?" I greeted him.

"Annyeong, Heeyoung-ah.  How are you feeling?" aboji asked.

Why is he asking me how I'm feeling?  Did Sungyeol tell him about what happened?

"Ah, neh.  I'm doing fine.  Uhm...... I was just gonna ask if you know where my umma is.  I'm at her store right now but she isn't here and she isn't home either.  I also tried calling her but it always went straight to voicemail," I asked aboji.

"Omo.  Did Sungyeol not tell you?" aboji sounded surprised and I was confused.

"Tell me what?" I asked him.

"Your umma.  She's..... in the hospital," aboji said.

"N-neh?!" I was shocked and tears were threatening to fall down my eyes.

"She got on a car accident a couple of days ago while delivering some clothes to her shop....... and she's currently in a coma," aboji explained.

My knees felt weak and I fell down on the ground.  I was covering my mouth with my left hand as sobs came out and tears fell down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter