GET AWAY

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/1dlDKI_8oEA 

 

HEEYOUNG'S POV:


We went into the token booth and he bought $50 worth of tokens.

"Oppa, we don't need that much," I was gonna stop him from wasting his money.

"Don't worry about anything, okay?  This is supposed to be a stress reliever," he winked at me and that made me blush.

We played the games that were in there and he was right.  This place is a stress reliever.  It was fun playing with him even though he beat me at almost every game that we played but at least it took me away from things that I didn't want to think about.  

"YAY!  I FINALLY BEAT YOU!!!" I screamed when I won on DDR.

I jumped around like a little kid who got a lollipop and Woohyun just laughed at my silliness.  My phone rang but before I could answer it, Woohyun took it away from me then pressed "decline".

"Part of the stress reliever treatment rule is no phones allowed," he instructed me.

I nodded, "Okay, I wanna beat you in air hockey this time."

-


NORMAL POV:


"Pick up, pick up, pick up," Sungyeol chanted as he waited for Heeyoung to pick up her phone.

"I'm sorry but the—" the machine said then Sungyeol ended the call.

"Urgh!!!  Why is she not picking up?!" Sungyeol was frustrated.

Both Alex and him have already escaped the gangster and was now on a restaurant with Sungjong and Gina.

"What if they got caught and got beaten up to death?" he started worrying for them.

"Yah!  That's like the worst case scenario.  Don't over react and we'll just wait for them," Sungjong said as he calmly ate his food.

"How can you be so calm when Heeyoung and Woohyun are missing and they won't pick up their phones?!" Sungyeol screamed at the maknae but Sungjong stayed calm.

"Easy.  Because I know that Woohyun hyung will never let anything bad happen to Heeyoung.  And beside he's Woohyun hyung, he got a black belt in Taekwando and remember he kicked your when we were in highschool?" Sungjong snorted as Gina laughed at his statement.

"Aish!  You guys are no help," Sungyeol slumped on his chair as the three continued eating.

Suddenly his phone rang.  Thinking it was Heeyoung who finally noticed that he've been calling for like a million times now, he quickly answered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter