MEETING THE SISTER

I HATE MY HUSBAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/bw9CALKOvAI 

 

HEYOUNG'S POV:


I just got home from school and Sungyeol was upstairs minding his own business.  I comfortably sat down on a sofa and grabbed the magazine Gina left on me.  I looked at the cover.  It was a pretty girl with brown hair and kinda tanned skin.  She looked really pretty.  I started flipping through the magazine when Sungyeol appeared.

"Yah, do you have a dress to wear tomorrow?" he asked me looking bored.

I didn't know what he was talking about, "What about tomorrow?" I asked him.

He sighed then said, "It's our engagement day and my dad was asking if you have a dress to wear."

"Oh, I forgot.  Do I have to wear a dress? cuz I don't own any," you told him.

He sighed again then grabbed my wrist and dragged me.

"Yah!  What are you doing let go of me," I yelled at him but he didn't budge.

He led me to his car and made me sit on the passanger seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he got into the driver's seat.

"Somewhere," he answered and started the engine.

I held the door of the car, "If you don't tell me where we're going, I swear, I will jump off this car."

"wear your seatbelts," he demanded but I just crossed my arms, "Yah!  Park Heeyoung!"

I ignored him.  He sighed then suddenly leaned in and pulled my seatbelt.  His face was just a few inches away and My face felt hot.  Why am I like this? He then buckled my seatbelt and went back to his side and we drove off.


SUNGYEOL'S POV:


Urgh!!! Why do I have to do all this stuff.  It's not like I'm the one who needs a dress to wear.  Oh, I have to call noona first.  I dialed her number and connected it to the car's speaker. (A/N: you know those car that can connect their phone on it.  Sorry don't really know what's it called.)
After a few rings, she finally picked up.

"Yeolie!  How's my favorite brother?" noona greeted me with her cute playful voice.

Heeyoung who can also hear her burst out laughing then she looked at me and mouthed 'Yeolie?' then she giggled.

"Hm?  I heard someone laugh.  Are you with someone right now?" noona asked.

"Yeah, we're on our way over there," I told her.

"Oh, I knew you were gonna come here soon.  So you're with that girl, Heeyoung?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I answered her.

"Oh..... Hi Heeyoung!  I can't wait to see you," noona greeted her.

"N-neh, annyeonghaseyo," Heeyoung greeted back as she bowed.

Why would she bow when she couldn't even see her?  Stupid.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later," noona said.

"Neh," Heeyoung said then noona hung up.

Heeyoung then looked at me, "Why are we going to her house?  Whoever she is."

I just smirked at her and continued looking at the road.


HEYOUNG'S POV:


Smirk.  That's all I get from him.  I mean, come on, how hard is it to answer a question?  Gosh.  After a few more minutes, we finally stopped at what looked like a mansion.  It was a pretty house like Sungyeol's but her house is way bigger than Sungyeol's.  We both got out of the car and started walking in the front door.  Sungyeol rung the bell and a maid quickly opened the door.  She bowed to us and Sungyeol just nodded while I bowed back to her.  What a jerk.  He thinks he's all that just cuz his rich?  We walked in and I was mesmerized on what I saw it was a pretty living room and Sungyeol just casually walked in and sat in a sofa while I felt uncomfortable sitting on it because I might get it dirty.  A pretty girl walked in with designer clothes and based on what I've been hearing from Gina, she's wearing the latest style there is.  I looked at her face and realized that she was the girl from that magazine.

I stood up and bowed at her, "Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted her.

"Annyeong, you must be Heeyoung," the girl said.

"Neh," I nodded.

Suddenly, she did the least thing that I expected from someone like her would do.  She jumped up and down in delight and hugged me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter